Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174496 Jan 12, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, mate, it was the Visigoths, led by Alaric.
But most of these stupid liberals assume it was constantine! How stupid!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174497 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists? Do you believe Jesus died for black people?
(Didn't read the rest of your post.)
He was saying "even" as in "yes, including them". Figure it out yourself moron!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174498 Jan 12, 2013
Miley DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They are also the self appointed thread judge, jury and police. Anything that threatens their dogma is "off topic". Continued controversy causes banning.
Notice the extreme hypocrisy when alternate forms of marriage other than same sex are even mentioned.
Unfortunately these clowns give same sex marriage a bad rap. I don't see the pressing need for it but I also don't see much harm. The only harm I see in it is the stupid dishonest zealotry demonstrated by these assholes like Rose_NoHo.
And yet you behave like a wicked hevean! You don't go against all their hypocracy and show them as a believer should how one ought ot behave by actually going against it! You are a traitor to the church, and can't accept it to fight on all sides! You are your own censor, appointing yourself saying what you should and shouldn't support! Do you believe the silly doctrines of your little pulpit claiming you are God, cherrypicking the verse that says we are one with God?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174499 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality isn't a problem, behavioral or otherwise. Homosexuality isn't a behavior. And everybody seeks society's approval to one degree or another. BTW, ugly, I'm straight. And, why marry if you don't need emotional support?
So you want to be loved, but yet you don't want to love? Is that what you are saying? How self absorbed!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174500 Jan 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality isn't a problem, behavioral or otherwise. Homosexuality isn't a behavior. And everybody seeks society's approval to one degree or another. BTW, ugly, I'm straight. And, why marry if you don't need emotional support?
Actually rose, Hudson did it by accident when "he" claimed that the penguin book promoted homosexuality. That claim actually came from the source he was using. But you already knew that, so one can assume you tried to just jump in there and accuse!
Kippers

Monrovia, CA

#174501 Jan 12, 2013
That means like Piers Morgan, the goon that just will not go away.

Boy Cott CNN and it's sponsors until this jack is gone.
Micky DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174502 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he really? Its difficult to expect someone who is not honest with God and allows polygamy against the bible to be honest with us. Maybe he pretended to know, and was pretending to be sarcastic, to cover his ignorance.
Or maybe you're stupid!
Micky DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174503 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you behave like a wicked hevean! You don't go against all their hypocracy and show them as a believer should how one ought ot behave by actually going against it! You are a traitor to the church, and can't accept it to fight on all sides! You are your own censor, appointing yourself saying what you should and shouldn't support! Do you believe the silly doctrines of your little pulpit claiming you are God, cherrypicking the verse that says we are one with God?
I am not a believer in fundamentalist zealotry so can it jackass.

What a dope!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174504 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And man does not equal woman.
Are you gender blind? Why not number blind too? Why is one more valid than the other?
Jane DoDo and his undeveloped mindset cannot grasp that 1 + 3 = 4 is not equal to 2 + 2 = 4.
Kippers

Monrovia, CA

#174505 Jan 12, 2013
This means Piers Morgan, the gooseStepper that just will not go away.

BoyCott CNN and it's sponsors until this union-jack waver is gone from american air waves.

Being that this UK, idiot posts here too!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#174506 Jan 12, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Put more correctly: Things should be left alone, until need is shown for change.
With that philosophy we'd still be in the dark ages.

Location hidden

#174507 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious is that your post complaining of his verbosity is five times more verbose than the post you are complaining about!
Too Funny!
I like fighting fire with fire.:p
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174508 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you silly jackass! You're a dope.
How smart! Do you try to look clever and use that claim to make it look like you refute claims? Wicked pagans and hevean liberals do exactly the same thing! You aren't loyal to God, you are God aren't you? All in one! Oh he could easily turn his back on you and kick you out like a hopeless little orphan!

Location hidden

#174509 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious is that your post complaining of his verbosity is five times more verbose than the post you are complaining about!
Too Funny!
He also doesn't appear to know the meaning of the words he uses for our entertainment.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174510 Jan 12, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious is that the verbosity of your posts. You seem to have a need to sound intelligent. You're also using words with negative connotation just for the sake of throwing in negative spin. And it makes you seem really dumb. Or can you explain how permitting a small portion of the population access to marriage is "gender apartheid?"
In all honesty I don't expect an explanation. You generally aren't capable of giving one.
Gender diversity? If you count only male and female you're limited to two genders. If you include intersex, gays, lesbians, transgenders, and bisexuals you've got 5 more. That is diversity.
So what? What is wrong with trying to sound clever? At least he is willing to let his emotions flow rather than suppress who you are eagerly!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174511 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny!
So you are a scoffer as well? Read proverbs much? God condemns the scoffer!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174512 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a believer in fundamentalist zealotry so can it jackass.
What a dope!
When did you meet God? What if you find out God to be real? He could dump you once you discover him, just like when you discovered yourself, you dumped yourself as a person.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174514 Jan 12, 2013
Kippers wrote:
This means Piers Morgan, the gooseStepper that just will not go away.
BoyCott CNN and it's sponsors until this union-jack waver is gone from american air waves.
Being that this UK, idiot posts here too!
Idiotic little man! So you try and hide from me? Are you worried because you've got little on me, so you don't want to address me outright?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174516 Jan 12, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I like fighting fire with fire.:p
Because you are an uncothe man! You are an unbeliever who likes to fight the with your own mouth that belongs to satan against the the dark satanism of a traitor to God. Mikey will still be an agnostic, never converting to theism! He wants an excuse, like a traitor to God! God let him in his Kingdom but yet mikey rebelled against him!
Kippers

Monrovia, CA

#174517 Jan 12, 2013
Rizzo's are out but Piers Morgan is close behing you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web