Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174312 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I'd just point and say, "That looks just like a male member. Only smaller."
Why? Because you find one of them "easy"? Being indoctrinated with matriarchial fascist values?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174313 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that's the way it was Rose_NoHo. I didn't know what a red herring meant. You taught me. Thanks.
I repeat. Polygamy is not a fish. It's a marriage. Worthy of the same respect and consideration as SSM. Why do you argue otherwise?
The answer is not "ha ha you thought a red herring was a fish".
Why are you a bigot?
Come on then Rose! Why not show yourself? Even mikey humbly admitted to not knowing something!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174314 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you are really a grown up shall we?
Do agree that its good to thank the waiter? Absolutely! Why? You tell me, lets see if you think like a grown up!
Do you disagree and think its just a word? If so, then fuck up, you aint no grown up, just a kid, so instead, just try repeating the line, "You know more than you do know" inside your little head till you hopefully someday understand.
no surprise you've fallen off your rocker and out the window.

more garbldy-gook from someone who doesn't understand the different between a sphere and a circle.

another 0 for the day for you kid. i think i might need to contact your parents about your odd behaivior in class as well. no other kids want to play with you due to your antisocial behaivior and sheer unadulterated stupidity.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174315 Jan 11, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you blathering on about here?
You wouldn't know would you?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174316 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Grown ups are talking here, what do you mean reported? DEAL WITH IT! Its only life isn't it?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174317 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another meaningless post from our resident drama queen....yawn...
Hello Jane Dough! Reckognize ol' orangelion?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#174318 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim this, when yet you pro homosexuals are the most unimformed of them all when it comes to homosexuality!
<quoted text>
You idiot! They feared Jesus would turn people away from Caesar! The Roman catholics weren't there as a threat at the time! It was the saxons who wiped them out you moron!
No it wasnít Saxons, and there were no "Roman Catholics" at the time, Rome did not become a Christian society until Constantine, and then fell not long after establishing Christianity as the state religion.

I donít think you have made a single reference correct here
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174319 Jan 11, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're not playing games yourself? you're dilluting a relationship two consenting adult want to solemnize with vows and obtain those rights the GAO listed a few yrs back (totaling to just over 1300) that are extended to only legally married couples. you're the one trying to tell us that anything other than a male/female married relationship isn't worthy of those vows to one another. you're the one that's smirking at you own (lack) of with, chum, not us.
the issues at hand are regarding the legal contract between 2 consenting adults that wish to marry. stick to the topic. when you can rationally discuss with insulting people, then chime in. without the smartasz smirks and ridiculous comparisons. until then, let the grownups talk at the grown up table.
At the grown ups table? Are you joking? You aren't even at the grown ups table, little doggie, you shouldn't even sit there! And gays don't feel this solemnness, they don't even love themselves, how can they love others?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174320 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesnít actually care at all about the subject, he is only trying to get attention, specifically a reaction from people.
look how many time he asks if someone is mad
that is the goal, talking about one small sad human here
Nice little tale isn't it? Still same idiot who has picked up the idea in his own little world that polictics is simply dishonesty? We are discussing it because it is an interesting subject and would like to debate off the evilness of homosexuality!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#174321 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasnít Saxons, and there were no "Roman Catholics" at the time, Rome did not become a Christian society until Constantine, and then fell not long after establishing Christianity as the state religion.
i'm beginning to think that the dear fellow should just be ignored, no matter what he posts. just a complete moratorium in answering or replying to his posts.

if no one plays with him, maybe he'll take his toys elsewhere.

LOL.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174322 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in discussing marriage. This is a discussion forum. It won't work if you treat it like a kindergarten playground and refuse to discuss the topic to hide your bigotry. Tell me why you are against polyamory, don't just whine.
So, before I was so juvenilely interrupted, I was asking you why are you a hypocrite?
So now you are attacking people on both sides after your betrayal and folly has been exposed and you have become aware of it?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174323 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage.
Just look at you! You know are excusing polygamy and not being faithful fully to God now! What a loose little calf you are! Even a wicked pagan sees your unrightious behavior!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174324 Jan 11, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arrogant to discuss alternate forms of marriage in a discussion of an alternate form of marriage?
It is hard to blame even the wicked for pointing out the unholy behavior of someone who rejected God outright!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174325 Jan 11, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no surprise you've fallen off your rocker and out the window.
more garbldy-gook from someone who doesn't understand the different between a sphere and a circle.
another 0 for the day for you kid. i think i might need to contact your parents about your odd behaivior in class as well. no other kids want to play with you due to your antisocial behaivior and sheer unadulterated stupidity.
Have you finally fallen off the big boys coaster?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174326 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Rose don't we? I think in her ignorance she actually thought the Roman catholics were there at the time, and probably assumed in her ignorance they did wipe the romans out! And yes, the saxons were the ones who defeated the romans!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#174327 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice little tale isn't it? Still same idiot who has picked up the idea in his own little world that polictics is simply dishonesty? We are discussing it because it is an interesting subject and would like to debate off the evilness of homosexuality!
Donít worry you keep screwing up history and I will keep correcting you. It is established facts, not conjecture, and not just a tale.
Redux

Monrovia, CA

#174328 Jan 11, 2013
It's the heartland and a bunch of idiot out ot towners posting.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#174329 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít worry you keep screwing up history and I will keep correcting you. It is established facts, not conjecture, and not just a tale.
What ideas are you making up this time?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#174330 Jan 11, 2013
Impeachment Cobblers wrote:
More hilarity from the short bus.
What do you find hilarious about gender segregation of marriage?

Until the 21st Century, all cultures had gender diversity marriage. Now we have gender apartheid marriage; that's not funny in the least.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#174331 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What ideas are you making up this time?
I am not, it was not the Saxons that sacked Rome

Rome fell not long after becoming a Christian nation after the emperor Constantine converted ( I did not say it was the cause )

There was no "Roman Catholic Church" until long LONG after these events

Donít worry, as you screw up history I will be here to correct it for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 9 hr Octopus 25
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 23 hr nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Wed tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs