Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174213 Jan 10, 2013
They can say whatever they want to, but we get treated like children. There is a major new trend in amerikkka, bible bashing, by the gays. It seems that Amerikkka is doomed. We are being subverted, by the perverted.
Randy Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174215 Jan 10, 2013
Cha Ching wrote:
Rose_Retard and all poofters have no counter argument to the polygamy issue question. Until then they subvert our marriage with decadence.
A moral Shi* Stain.
Red Herring Rose.
Peee Yew,.........
That is right. And Amerikkka is rapidly becoming a moral shyte stain, and we normals can do nothing to stop our ruin, by the immoral minority.
YourWay Wamoo

Monrovia, CA

#174217 Jan 10, 2013
January 10, 2013

“Want some of this?” yelled 41-year-old Chris Herrin of Glendora to police standing across the street at Claremont City Hall Wednesday afternoon.

Mr. Herrin, leaning against a pole for support, was under the influence of alcohol and arrested for public intoxication.

Glendora, California sure has some interesting drunks, how many are on the city council and or political positions if influence?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#174218 Jan 10, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
I've been banned 5 times, now. Must be due to some sort of bias, on the part of the mods, or someone on the gay side, that didn't like what we were saying. Either way, this forum is majorly biased, in favor of the homosexuals.
Looks like Topix mimics life. You are officially a loser that no one what’s around. Good riddance mike/rock, I won’t miss you.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174219 Jan 10, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Topix mimics life. You are officially a loser that no one what’s around. Good riddance mike/rock, I won’t miss you.
Be careful what you wish for. This thread will be dead and gone without us. You guys will be real boring chatting amongst yourselves about recipes and redecorating and such!

Censorship sucks. Don't be proud of it.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174220 Jan 10, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
I've been banned 5 times, now. Must be due to some sort of bias, on the part of the mods, or someone on the gay side, that didn't like what we were saying. Either way, this forum is majorly biased, in favor of the homosexuals.
I'm right behind you. With 4 times. And working on 5! WOO HOOO!
It means you're hitting the sweet spot for sure!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174221 Jan 10, 2013
Cha Ching wrote:
Rose_Retard and all poofters have no counter argument to the polygamy issue question. Until then they subvert our marriage with decadence.
A moral Shi* Stain.
Red Herring Rose.
Peee Yew,.........
"Red Herring Rose" I like it!

She says polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it's a fish! What a dumbass, eh?

Too funny!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#174222 Jan 10, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your hero Rose_NoHo has given up on her argument that polygamy shouldn't be given equality because it's a fish.

She tried to get "intelligent and insightful" but failed. Don't you agree?
lost wrong hole ranchers

Mansfield, MO

#174223 Jan 10, 2013
just a question , how do you pack your fudge ?? lmao !!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#174226 Jan 10, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that's the way it was Rose_NoHo. I didn't know what a red
herring meant. You taught me. Thanks.
No prob.
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
I repeat. Polygamy is not a fish.
Looks like you need to review your lesson!
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
It's a marriage. Worthy of the same respect and consideration as SSM. Why do you argue otherwise?
Here's another term you need to learn. "Straw man argument".
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
The answer is not "ha ha you thought a red herring was a fish".
Why are you a bigot?
Ha ha ha, you thought a red herring was a fish!
Wamoo

Monrovia, CA

#174227 Jan 10, 2013
Still looking for a better mouse trap.

Santa Monica, CA

#174228 Jan 10, 2013
Cha Ching wrote:
A moral Shi* Stain.
Red Herring Rose.
Peee Yew,.........
Well, stupid, polygamy is a red herring. It's not the issue, the issue is gay marriage. Why not start a forum to talk about polygamy? Too dumb to know how to do that? That's my guess.

Santa Monica, CA

#174229 Jan 10, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
Reported.

Santa Monica, CA

#174230 Jan 10, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful what you wish for. This thread will be dead and gone without us. You guys will be real boring chatting amongst yourselves about recipes and redecorating and such!
Censorship sucks. Don't be proud of it.
Oh, so you are the same guy. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, anybody can type in any name. So, I'm not replying to you anymore. Learn what "red herring" and "straw man" mean. LOLSER!
Margine

Monrovia, CA

#174231 Jan 10, 2013
Get a bar of butter.
lost wrong hole ranchers

Ozark, MO

#174232 Jan 10, 2013
Boys now listen up now , this is your papa writing. I want to write a letter of apology . I dun told your maw when use were youngens to keep her fingers out of your pipes but she liked the packed fudge droppings a bit too much and now look at what I have to deal with. A bunch of fudge packers all because maw couldn't keep her finger out of yo azz. I knows what could helps you , go on and lick a cowz azz to get the double effect to cure you of yourns sick problems. If youns could lick yo boyfriends azz, and dig around like your serching for gold why not a cow , how about a double serving of shitz ? You will never feed your craving from one or more men . Listen to me boys , don't make me break out my taser . Love's papa

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174235 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
<quoted text>
LOL! Homosexuality is a war on women? That doesn't even make any sense.
<quoted text>
Rome was destroyed by Christianity, and spreading her armies too thin.
You mean the slaughter of Christians in arenas deserved to go on?

No one screamed 'what about the children' just like you.

Do you even understand what you are defending?

Ho.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174236 Jan 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And a circle is, by definition, flat.
UOTE]
Circular reasoning about flat (also a pun referring to your chest, and not your ass).

Snicker.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174238 Jan 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are playing irresponsible games.
Demanding we head down a road while ignoring the destination.
Not only do you once again expose the weakness of your argument, you expose the lack of character that goes with it.
Smirk.
Yet another meaningless post from our resident drama queen....yawn...
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#174239 Jan 11, 2013
Mona Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we could send you to the Middle East so you can subvert the Muslims into decadence like you've done to America and our marriage.
Yewish Shi* Stain
Who is this "we" ? You got a frog in your pocket, little boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web