Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173960 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ideas, facts
You and your bible didnít seem to know, of course the people that wrote it didnít know at that time either, which is why they mention 4 corners of the earth that donít exist.
Why didnít he mention that our particular star is Billions of years younger than other stars, that it didnít actually exist at all until an older star existed, and exploded creating a shock wave that was instrumental in creating our solar system.
Many of the elements in our system could not exist in a first generation system you know, only from the remnants of an older star.
This is all established fact, not conjecture.
Same idiot who believes in the big bang! God written it for the ancient rednecks of the earth to understand.

"Not ideas, facts".

Thats what kids normally say when they thing they have figured it all out when they really don't understand their poorly based doctrines they make up in their own sillly little heads. Nice to see the sheltered dhildhood life you have carried into your later life.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173961 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Same idiot who believes in the big bang! God written it for the ancient rednecks of the earth to understand.
"Not ideas, facts".
Thats what kids normally say when they thing they have figured it all out when they really don't understand their poorly based doctrines they make up in their own sillly little heads. Nice to see the sheltered dhildhood life you have carried into your later life.
You are so clueless

Do you know the Big Bang was first put forward from a religious astronomer, and considered it a triumph of religion when it was proved to be fact?

There is no doctrine, no belief that I cling to.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173963 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless
Do you know the Big Bang was first put forward from a religious astronomer, and considered it a triumph of religion when it was proved to be fact?
There is no doctrine, no belief that I cling to.
No, darwins mates did! The catholic church was against it, you moron.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173964 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that. the astronomer/physicist I am talking about was Monseigneur Georges LemaÓtre
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173965 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying you donít know the difference between Physical anthropology, Astronomy or Physics?

Honestly?

Did you finish elementary school?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173966 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Making guesses? Never said it was beastility.
1. get the word right if you're going to use it. the word is bestiality, dud.
2. they're educated guesses, not "wags" like you're tossing out.

seriously. you try to tell us you're not an idiot, that you're an adult in their 50s....and then you type what you do in your posts? i've never seen such blind ignorance anywhere else in my life - and i'm in my 50s as well.

seriously, read some books, if you can. beyond that of elementary school libraries.

good luck.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173967 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying you donít know the difference between Physical anthropology, Astronomy or Physics?
Honestly?
He was a traitor, and a nazi fascist.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173968 Jan 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
1. get the word right if you're going to use it. the word is bestiality, dud.
2. they're educated guesses, not "wags" like you're tossing out.
seriously. you try to tell us you're not an idiot, that you're an adult in their 50s....and then you type what you do in your posts? i've never seen such blind ignorance anywhere else in my life - and i'm in my 50s as well.
seriously, read some books, if you can. beyond that of elementary school libraries.
good luck.
Whats wrong? Got on the edge of it? Thats why isn't it?
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173969 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The your God is wrong
There is no light from the moon, only reflected light from the Sun, which is an unremarkable star nowhere near the center of our galaxy, and not a first generation one either, many stars are older than our sun.
How can he be wrong if he doesn't exist?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173970 Jan 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So between day two and day four they DID learn that the sun governed the day and the moon the night?
2. Except the Bible never calls the earth flat, it calls it a circle. Maybe you are confusing a mistaken interpretation with what the Bible actually says...?
3. Ever hear of dark matter?
Snicker.
technically, a circle is flat.

a sphere is 3 dimensional.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173971 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong? Got on the edge of it? Thats why isn't it?
what's wrong with you?

are you really that mentally disjointed that you can't hold a decent conversation about anything without going off on some oddball tangent that is completely related?

do you not have any scientifically substantiated facts for any of your positions?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173972 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly?
What type of comment was that? No moron, it is the foolish athiests who depart from God who call the bible against science.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173973 Jan 9, 2013
Heartandmind is a fool, he thinks a circle can't be a sphere.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173974 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Heartandmind is a fool, he thinks a circle can't be a sphere.
and you are someone that didnít know it was a Catholic pries that formulated the big bang theory.

Stop listening to what they are saying on the pulpit and get your own information on something before you post

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#173975 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are someone that didnít know it was a Catholic pries that formulated the big bang theory.
Stop listening to what they are saying on the pulpit and get your own information on something before you post
You have turned this into an anti-Christian thread. We get it big dope, we all know you hate people that are not in the religion of anti Christian. Give it a rest.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173976 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, traitors and nazi fascist catholics.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173977 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, traitors and nazi fascist catholics.
That is right, Christianity is not one religion, but thousands upon thousands, which makes each of them a minority religion.

You are free to believe in whichever Gods or Goddesses, or families of Gods you want in this country, and as long as you keep your particular religion away from my children and grandchildren I will defend your right to believe in whichever of the billions of Gods you choose to.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173978 Jan 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have turned this into an anti-Christian thread. We get it big dope, we all know you hate people that are not in the religion of anti Christian. Give it a rest.
I am willing to drop it.

I didnt bring it up
F funnies

Sierra Madre, CA

#173979 Jan 9, 2013
Fun control needs to be installed
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173980 Jan 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right, Christianity is not one religion, but thousands upon thousands, which makes each of them a minority religion.
You are free to believe in whichever Gods or Goddesses, or families of Gods you want in this country, and as long as you keep your particular religion away from my children and grandchildren I will defend your right to believe in whichever of the billions of Gods you choose to.
Catholics are rebellious little kids but as a mother we still love them no matter what, but the catholic traitors are a demons child, never to be loved, who their parents have to kick out of the house and live to die, and show them how evil they are, and crush them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 4 hr Mac 128
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 5 hr An NFL Fan 30
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs