Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,963

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173858 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You big imbicile! You must function mentally on the level of an adolescent! Do you know how many reports there are of teen girls having boys make them have sex by forcing them and accepting it naively as a normal "mature relationship"? You dimwit!
That's just bad parenting. If you can't teach your girls to fight peer pressure, and if you can't teach your boys to not be rapist, you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

We won't let anyone drive a car without a license, but any idiot can have a kid.
U Insulta Lott

Montpelier, VT

#173859 Jan 8, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pronounced dough, dough, you idiot.
You are talking about doo doo, your favorite thing to fantasize about.
Of course expecting you to be literate is silly.
Yes, you took the name of poo....
it seems people think its appropriate...

Maybe another name change?
How about fraud boy?
that's already how I know you...
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173860 Jan 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I realize you're illiterate, but let me spell it out for you: DoDo is not dough dough, it's another word for shit. Just like Fa$$ot is another word for Queer. I really do wish you HO:MOS were a little more educated than you are. LMFAO
I think you're thinking "doo-doo". Look it up.

Then look up "dodo". I'm sure you'll find a picture of yourself.

[What a moron!]
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173861 Jan 8, 2013
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just bad parenting. If you can't teach your girls to fight peer pressure, and if you can't teach your boys to not be rapist, you shouldn't be allowed to have children.
We won't let anyone drive a car without a license, but any idiot can have a kid.
I never said that. I never said necessarily by peer pressure. I am saying that boys actually place their own penises inconsensually in a girls vagina, and the girl naively accepts it as a part of a normal "relationship". And saying "teaching your sons not to be rapists" is a little naive, no offense, there is more to it than that simple case that causes boys to be rapists.
WHY DOES IT MATTER

Ontario, CA

#173862 Jan 8, 2013
If you want to marr a rock it is your desition, but dont't make it a law.
our vote doesn't count any more... THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!!
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173863 Jan 8, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not believing takes faith, eh? You are retarded... must be tertiary syphilis.
You're 100% sure there is no god? That's faith.

You've got faith. Me, not so much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173864 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% sure there is no god? That's faith.
You've got faith. Me, not so much.
I didnít see that ď100% sureĒ comment, are you making that up?

Or just misreporting what others are saying.

For myself I honestly donít know, the Big Volcano Gad may be the one true god and we are all dammed for not sacrificing a Virgin to it. Same likelihood as any other of the Gods man has believed in.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173865 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just one God, but any of the billions of Gods that man has believed in.
Donít give that one particular God any more credence than you give any other, they are all at the exact same level.
When I hear Christians talk about their religion, all I see in my mind are naked natives dancing around a fire worshiping big Bu Ju, it is all the same.
I kind of see that too but I'm not so arrogant as to dismiss them and hate or ridicule them. The basic principals of the religion are good. And most Christians are good. You see what you want to see.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173866 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
For myself I honestly donít know, the Big Volcano Gad may be the one true god and we are all dammed for not sacrificing a Virgin to it. Same likelihood as any other of the Gods man has believed in.
Uh-oh here we go again, you're going to accuse me of lying.

The old Big D "you're wrong because you are a liar" tactic.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173867 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the question mark jackass? You see what you want to see.
Revoker

Sierra Madre, CA

#173868 Jan 8, 2013
Two Tea Party nuts that live in Glendora, California Judy Nelson and Debbie Neal. These two have more cob webs between the two of them to climb to the moon.

Tea Party Nuts like, Rep. Bachmann continues unabated in giving voice to dangerous conspiracy theories claiming that the Obama administration is supporting radical Islamist groups.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173869 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh here we go again, you're going to accuse me of lying.
The old Big D "you're wrong because you are a liar" tactic.
I dont lie, I dont need to.

But I didnt see that 100% sure comment from anyone but you
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173870 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said....
You give idiots a bad name....
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
...boys actually place their own penises inconsensually ...
"Inconsensually"? Don't you mean "unconsensually" or "non-consenual"? And that would be rape.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173871 Jan 8, 2013
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You give idiots a bad name....
<quoted text>
"Inconsensually"? Don't you mean "unconsensually" or "non-consenual"? And that would be rape.
Getting smart with me? And yes lol, I meant unconsensually.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173873 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont lie, I dont need to.
But I didnt see that 100% sure comment from anyone but you
I asked DoDo "You're 100% sure there is no god? That's faith."

You're so hyped up trying to frame me for lying that you're stumbling on your own lies.

What a loser!

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173874 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of see that too but I'm not so arrogant as to dismiss them and hate or ridicule them. The basic principals of the religion are good. And most Christians are good. You see what you want to see.
The reason religions, all religions were created is to control the behavior of the masses.

There are no basic principles anymore, it is how it is used. Christianity has become a political machine, it has lost all innocence and is now as open as any politician to criticism and attack.

You cant hide behind the skirts of religion saying " this is holy writ" while using that position for political purposes.

Now this is nothing new, been going on for several thousand years now.

But once you realize ( I came to this realization at a very young age ) what the purpose of religion is, and how it is used. It must be exposed for what it is. And here, in the land of the free, we can do that, same is true in quite a few other nations that enjoy freedom.

Some Christians have descended to the level of a hate group, and need to be treated as exactly what that is. Others have not and I donít try to assume all have. But many of the vocal ones indeed have.

You are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe, be it Islam, or Christianity, or Hindu, or Scientology, or Wicca or the volcano God and you will get no argument from me, as long as you donít try and legislate your beliefs system on others not of your chosen belief system. And as long as you keep whatever brand of religion you choose away from our children without our consent.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173877 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason religions, all religions were created is to control the behavior of the masses.
There are no basic principles anymore, it is how it is used. Christianity has become a political machine, it has lost all innocence and is now as open as any politician to criticism and attack.
You cant hide behind the skirts of religion saying " this is holy writ" while using that position for political purposes.
But once you realize ( I came to this realization at a very young age ) what the purpose of religion is, and how it is used. It must be exposed for what it is. And here, in the land of the free, we can do that, same is true in quite a few other nations that enjoy freedom.
Some Christians have descended to the level of a hate group, and need to be treated as exactly what that is. Others have not and I donít try to assume all have. But many of the vocal ones indeed have.
You are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe, be it Islam, or Christianity, or Hindu, or Scientology, or Wicca or the volcano God and you will get no argument from me, as long as you donít try and legislate your beliefs system on others not of your chosen belief system. And as long as you keep whatever brand of religion you choose away from our children without our consent.
Loosen up D. Live and let live works both ways.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#173879 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is you think your thoughts are different and better on the unknowable. So you're going to teach us about the unknowable! You came to some great realization when you were real young! We all did Squeaky. You ain't special.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173883 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is you think your thoughts are different and better on the unknowable. So you're going to teach us about the unknowable! You came to some great realization when you were real young! We all did Squeaky. You ain't special.
It was no great realization, same is most kids come to with Santa, same thing, and created for the same reason.

No I am not special, I donít think it is even all that uncommon.

Most of my friends knew, same as I did.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173884 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosen up D. Live and let live works both ways.
Nothing for me to loosen LOL

I defend peoples religious freedoms, you are free to believe in any of the Gods or Goddesses or pantheon of Gods you choose for yourself, and as long as you keep it away from our children without our consent and not try and legislate your believes on others not of your belief, we donít have a problem.

I will even defend you from the influences of other religions, but cross that line, try and turn it political, try and legislate your believes on others or try and get authoritative access to my children and grandchildren and you will have a problem on your hand larger that you can deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 5 hr Mac 124
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Los Angeles 15,996
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Runonion 5,072
Is any place hiring? 8 hr GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Tue Debbie 2
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••