Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,979

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173837 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was joking, I think, he must have a bit of dry humour.
No shit, Sherlock... Nothing gets past you...

[What a putz!]
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173838 Jan 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And they always have.
They always will.
So, predicting there will be natural disasters doesn't show you have any divine inspiration.
They are actually increasing in numbers. They haven't "always".
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173839 Jan 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the Judge who stood up for the Constitution? Or the ones that aggreed with him? Awww poor boi, you been spanked again. Say when you gona suck lead from your .357?
Yes, the same judge who says married people can be raped by their spouse, kid.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173841 Jan 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So now you hate Mexicans. Great. Say we are all illegals, unless of course your Native American Indian. Latter asshat
"Say we are all illegals"

Glad you're learning to be open!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173843 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"Say we are all illegals"
Glad you're learning to be open!
Well we could just ship all the white people back to Europe I suppose.( chuckle )
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173844 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the same judge who says married people can be raped by their spouse, kid.
They can be, what kind of creep are you, sex is either consensual, or it is rape.

There are very few grey areas
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173845 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we could just ship all the white people back to Europe I suppose.( chuckle )
The barbarians probably would have killed each other off anyway.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173846 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be, what kind of creep are you, sex is either consensual, or it is rape.
There are very few grey areas
Married couples being forced to have sex unconsensually is rape.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173847 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Married couples being forced to have sex unconsensually is rape.
Yes it is, it looked like you were implying otherwise.

If not I will withdraw from that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173848 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The barbarians probably would have killed each other off anyway.
Perhaps that is what the Mexicans say of us?

LOL

My point is we are a nation of immigrants
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173849 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, it looked like you were implying otherwise.
If not I will withdraw from that.
No, it is still rape. A spouse having sex with their partner might be against their wishes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173850 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is still rape. A spouse having sex with their partner might be against their wishes.
I know that, I also know some fundamentalist Christians who disagree, was not sure if you were one of them
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#173851 Jan 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nice comparison jackass. Those who believe the Big Bang correctly describes the origin of the universe, must admit that the universe had a beginning in finite time and space. Did it just pop into existence on its own? Did it just happen to have exactly the right physical laws and constants required for life? It is the atheist who must believe in miracles to explain our existence.
"Proofs" claiming to falsify the existence of the Christian God tend to fall into the logical error of strawman - misrepresenting the true nature of the God of the Bible in order to demonstrate some "impossibility." In contrast, the scientific evidence supporting the existence of God has increased markedly in the past few years.
There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting the existence of god. Do you need to be reminded of the scientific method? Geez..........

Don't you believe in arithmetic? How do you think scientists came up with the big bang theory? Oh... I get it.... you can't do the math so it's easier for you to believe it was "magic." Got it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#173852 Jan 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa. How funny, TransQueer Mona goes from one womans name to another. Not only that, the shiteater adds what he likes, to the end of his name. DoDo. LMFAO
I realise you are illiterate but let me spell it out for you: dodo (dough dough) as in the dodo bird: a bird so stupid it went extinct. My homage to Jane Dough, the fake lawyer.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173853 Jan 8, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting the existence of god. Do you need to be reminded of the scientific method? Geez..........
Don't you believe in arithmetic? How do you think scientists came up with the big bang theory? Oh... I get it.... you can't do the math so it's easier for you to believe it was "magic." Got it.
Not just one God, but any of the billions of Gods that man has believed in.

Donít give that one particular God any more credence than you give any other, they are all at the exact same level.

When I hear Christians talk about their religion, all I see in my mind are naked natives dancing around a fire worshiping big Bu Ju, it is all the same.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#173854 Jan 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, I also know some fundamentalist Christians who disagree, was not sure if you were one of them
You big imbicile! You must function mentally on the level of an adolescent! Do you know how many reports there are of teen girls having boys make them have sex by forcing them and accepting it naively as a normal "mature relationship"? You dimwit!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#173856 Jan 8, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Being cocksure you know the unknowable takes faith. Being cocksure there is no God takes as much faith as being cocksure there is one.
Any one who is cocksure they can prove the unprovable is arrogant and stupid. And you fit the bill Miss Cocksure!
Not believing takes faith, eh? You are retarded... must be tertiary syphilis.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#173857 Jan 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I realize you're illiterate, but let me spell it out for you: DoDo is not dough dough, it's another word for shit. Just like Fa$$ot is another word for Queer. I really do wish you HO:MOS were a little more educated than you are. LMFAO
It is pronounced dough, dough, you idiot.

You are talking about doo doo, your favorite thing to fantasize about.

Of course expecting you to be literate is silly.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173858 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You big imbicile! You must function mentally on the level of an adolescent! Do you know how many reports there are of teen girls having boys make them have sex by forcing them and accepting it naively as a normal "mature relationship"? You dimwit!
That's just bad parenting. If you can't teach your girls to fight peer pressure, and if you can't teach your boys to not be rapist, you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

We won't let anyone drive a car without a license, but any idiot can have a kid.
U Insulta Lott

Montpelier, VT

#173859 Jan 8, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pronounced dough, dough, you idiot.
You are talking about doo doo, your favorite thing to fantasize about.
Of course expecting you to be literate is silly.
Yes, you took the name of poo....
it seems people think its appropriate...

Maybe another name change?
How about fraud boy?
that's already how I know you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr surfboards 7,957
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 17 hr theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sat ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sat marcella williams 4
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sat James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs