Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
KipKay

Monrovia, CA

#172791 Dec 31, 2012
Who the heck do those pin-head Republicans and Tea Party (Baggers) think they are in the first place?

You JackO's brought this on to yourselves, and now you expect the rest of the country to take pitty on you?

When Pigs Fly you creatons!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#172802 Jan 1, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR . . .

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172803 Jan 1, 2013
Reality overturns Judge's overturn of ss 'marriage' ban.

Homosexuality is a genetic defect that will soon be cured!

Happy New Year!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172804 Jan 1, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even tonight!
That was actually a spelling error, I meant to write "he"(as in makabata, not sure what his name is), not you're lol.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172805 Jan 1, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So group MARRIAGE is off topic but your guess at Mr. Hudson's emotions is on topic? You'll have to explain that Dan rule better.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
If I knew him enough I would like to have a crack at wakanabati myself, he best no tempt me lol.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172806 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Happy New Year!
I think homosexuality is merely a choice. And they do it out of greed.

Location hidden

#172807 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I think homosexuality is merely a choice. And they do it out of greed.
In other words, they should change their minds when they change their Depends?

:-)
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172808 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, they should change their minds when they change their Depends?
Absolutely. "Homosexuals on this thread are being attacked by both sides and now they are picking on their shredded carcass. Maybe if we post more condemnation we can bring them back to life."

Location hidden

#172810 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. "Homosexuals on this thread are being attacked by both sides and now they are picking on their shredded carcass. Maybe if we post more condemnation we can bring them back to life."
This thread is a defense of denial. The only way to bring homosexuals to life is to bring them back to reality. Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage is the wrong direction.

Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172811 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a defense of denial. The only way to bring homosexuals to life is to bring them back to reality. Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage is the wrong direction.
We need to attack homosexuals, and hurt their feelings, and their lack of love and insecuritites. They are dry emotionally and more attacks will leave them without water completety and gasping for breath from lack of water, as the dehydrate without any love and compassion. Lets attack them emotionally on this thread.

Location hidden

#172812 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to attack homosexuals, and hurt their feelings, and their lack of love and insecuritites. They are dry emotionally and more attacks will leave them without water completety and gasping for breath from lack of water, as the dehydrate without any love and compassion. Lets attack them emotionally on this thread.
I can understand the reaction to respond in kind to gay attacks on Christians and other who disagree with them.

You are probably unaware that I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I have survived and thrived by simply and honestly facing reality.

Insecurity comes from denying the truth. Imposing that denial on others, or in your case, enabling it only increases the negative consequences.

Are you really calling all disagreement with homosexual behaviors and distorting marriage an 'emotional attack'? That is a classic dishonest, gay twirl tactic. Silly and stupid.

Please explain how calling anal sex inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, or noting the distinction between the basic essence of marriage (a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior) and a union that is a direct contradiction of the very basics of evolution is 'an emotional attack'?

Bazinga!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172813 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Happy New Year!
Homosexuality is not an illness, unlike homophobia.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172814 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand the reaction to respond in kind to gay attacks on Christians and other who disagree with them.
You are probably unaware that I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I have survived and thrived by simply and honestly facing reality.
Insecurity comes from denying the truth. Imposing that denial on others, or in your case, enabling it only increases the negative consequences.
Are you really calling all disagreement with homosexual behaviors and distorting marriage an 'emotional attack'? That is a classic dishonest, gay twirl tactic. Silly and stupid.
Please explain how calling anal sex inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, or noting the distinction between the basic essence of marriage (a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior) and a union that is a direct contradiction of the very basics of evolution is 'an emotional attack'?
Bazinga!
You think you're a transgender now eh? How very weird.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172815 Jan 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is not an illness, unlike homophobia.
Listen child, homosexuality spreads through the US like an illness, it is a perversion and very sick!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172816 Jan 1, 2013
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah....
...that one's in the Webster's Dictionary as well.
Try to be more creative. See...when I look at you I envision an uptight, angry, spittle spraying piece of work who needs this as one of his only form of social interaction given the clerk at the local 'LIQUOR STOP' probably hides under the counter until you're gone when you're seeking out your nightly case of Coors Light.
So in turn I'd call you a lonely angrified table pounder.
'Angrified'...I like that.
WOW! Lookit Dan posting dopey stuff on New Years eve!

What a NO LIFE loser!

Today he'll tell us all about his imaginary new years party and his imaginary social life! Can't wait!

So Funny!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172817 Jan 1, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Lookit Dan posting dopey stuff on New Years eve!
What a NO LIFE loser!
Today he'll tell us all about his imaginary new years party and his imaginary social life! Can't wait!
So Funny!
People who often revert to name calling probably have daddy or mommy issues. Looks like we've quite a child abuse victim on our hands :)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172818 Jan 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is not an illness, unlike homophobia.
Once in a great while the tin foil hat wearing jackass accidentally blathers out something that makes some sense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172819 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen child, homosexuality spreads through the US like an illness, it is a perversion and very sick!
Shhhh!

"Jazybird58" is busy receiving secret messages through his tin foil hat!
FunDangO

Monrovia, CA

#172820 Jan 1, 2013
Where else can you have so much fun and not remember it in the morning?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172821 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
People who often revert to name calling probably have daddy or mommy issues. Looks like we've quite a child abuse victim on our hands :)
Oh yeah. Dan is a huge messy bundle of insecurity.

Anger management problems too, although they seem to be under control lately with proper medication.

He is very preoccupied with everyone else "getting a life" and that hints at severe socialization problems in early life.

But all this makes him BIG FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 3 hr Alex 11
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue 7 hr Dale 5
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Wed Jean 3
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Tue Socochick 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Nov 13 Pussie Hole 715
the ONE and ONLY CO Nov 5 Mitch 1
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Nov 1 John 131
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST