Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,937

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Tosser

West Covina, CA

#171900 Dec 22, 2012
Wooster, Mass..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171903 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
....I could have been $1 richer......
Looks like he's gone again. Hope he comes back.

Dopey tin foil hat wearing dummy with some long boring story about some old Roman auntie boffing his man slave! He's too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171906 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me, if I can hug a tree, why can't I marry one ? Oh, it's because only the gays deserve the "equality" that all others are denied, due to the governmental interference, that they have been claiming is wrong, when it is used against the gays, but seems to fly, when it is pointed at any other group. I get it now, or ...wait....I don't get it ....
He asked me why a man can't marry a dog or a tree. I heard the dog one but not the tree one, he never did give me the punchline.

Might have been a good one. I guess he's sulking now and we'll never hear it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171907 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me, if I can hug a tree, why can't I marry one ? Oh, it's because only the gays deserve the "equality" that all others are denied, due to the governmental interference, that they have been claiming is wrong, when it is used against the gays, but seems to fly, when it is pointed at any other group. I get it now, or ...wait....I don't get it ....
But jazzybird58 is not gay.

;)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171908 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, some old cobblers about a twisted old Roman catamite, and he acts the fool. Didn't Rome collapse ?
:D
What's with all the Rome love from these clowns? Yesterday that dopey "Big D" was trying to tell us that Christians stole Christmas from the Romans. He tells his grand kids that silly nonsense gets em all anxious and confused, ruins Christmas for them. What a jackass!

Probably tells em Obama saved Christmas from Romney stealing it for the Mormons.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#171910 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's why there is no reason incest marriage should not be allowed.
That's right, Mr. Double Negative.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171911 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stupid ?
Yes.

He doesn't stay long. Comes on like a real tough guy sneaks out humiliated 2 or 3 posts later. Comes back the next day and claims to have "pissed" on us!

The guys a riot! Hope he comes back soon.

Remember Baghdad Bob? This jizzybird clown reminds me of him.
stormy

Clarksburg, WV

#171913 Dec 22, 2012
Any and everything is now in our future.
We might as well be a bunch of dogs, obey
your master, then go out and do what the laws
now allow. Human being, are no longer in vogue ..
DUH, whats happening, oh who cares, Thinking
is not anything we are suppose to do..DUh,,,,Yea,
man.... Walk around naked, smoke a joins and
watch your kids go to school ?????
Lets see if any laws apply now....Joke, dems,
just a joke.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171918 Dec 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Mr. Double Negative.
I repeat. There is no reason that incest marriage should not be allowed.

Or perhaps you have a reason it should not be allowed Mr. failed ad hominem? Please tell us what that is.

What a dope!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#171920 Dec 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
What you are first and foremost is a liar.
You know no such thing, because it has not been done with humans.
Actually, not a liar and it has happened at least what was explained to me, so if as you say it has NOT happened yet.......the research is there and it could/can happen eventually and just because you don't like it or believe it can be done is not my problem!!!!

Oh and by the way.....I'VE NEVER BEEN A BLONDE....but you are funny with you stupid azz comments!!!

Here are some articles about what I was mentioning......and though you might not think it has happen with humans, it has:
http://www.eggandsperm.org/

This article says it hasn't happen YET, but it is possible:
http://superchief.tv/sperm-cells-created-from...

You take them for what you believe they are worth......there are more out there and again, I could have been wrong, but that is the information I was given........and from what I have read......it was a possibility a couple of years ago!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171921 Dec 22, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not a liar and it has happened at least what was explained to me, so if as you say it has NOT happened yet.......the research is there and it could/can happen eventually and just because you don't like it or believe it can be done is not my problem!!!!
Oh and by the way.....I'VE NEVER BEEN A BLONDE....but you are funny with you stupid azz comments!!!
Here are some articles about what I was mentioning......and though you might not think it has happen with humans, it has:
http://www.eggandsperm.org/
This article says it hasn't happen YET, but it is possible:
http://superchief.tv/sperm-cells-created-from...
You take them for what you believe they are worth......there are more out there and again, I could have been wrong, but that is the information I was given........and from what I have read......it was a possibility a couple of years ago!!!
In other words you story was a crock of sh!t, but you're not a liar.

Too Funny!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171922 Dec 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb post. There was no bigotry in my post. You're stupid.
And you are a bigoted jackass!
You did say this correct?

"English broad eh. I can dig it. Did she have good teeth? You know those limeys are dentally challenged."

Hey fruck stick, thats a bigoted comment

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#171923 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot if you can get a tree to sighn the marriage lience, and meet the qualifications of contractual law, marry a oak tree
Milking

West Covina, CA

#171924 Dec 22, 2012
With Milk price wars coming in 2013 beause the lay slobs calling themselves Republicans and Tea Party JERKS.

Can't get their signals straight or understand the problems in Washington D.C..

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#171925 Dec 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what I said was "For thousands of years, a marriage has been defined as a relationship between a man and a woman that includes sexual intercourse—the kind of act that can (but does not always) lead to the woman's pregnancy. A homosexual relationship, regardless of how enduring it is as a bond of loving commitment, does not and cannot include sexual intercourse leading to pregnancy. Thus it is not marriage." I didn't say anything about churches, you did..But, then, you decided to dispute the statement that I didn't actually make, with "Shoot son, 1100 years ago you can find record of it in churches." to which I replied "We are not interested in any religious arguments, in here, and to attempt to do so will result in your being called a fundie. We are using the Constitution, and nought else. But, in order to be a sport, would you please provide me with a link to your "record of it in churches", Which led you to post "The first historical mention of the performance of same-sex marriages occurred during the early Roman Empire.[68] For instance, Emperor Nero is reported to have engaged in a marriage ceremony with one of his male slaves. Emperor Elagabalus "married" a Carian slave named Hierocles.[69] These were usually reported in a critical or satirical manner.", which, of course, was nonsense, as you had used Ancient Rome as your qualifier concerning your claim about the Christian Church, which as already been discounted, by Chongo, and her mindless drivel..
So, anyway, to cut to the chase, you found 1, count them, 1, example of a gay marriage going back 1100 years, and nothing else. And your posts about Rome debunked your mythology even more...
Then, we went to IdiotLand again, with "Like I said you have no reasonable objection to same sex marriage, none, nada, zip, zilch.", in clear ignorance of historical records that would indicate that marriage is for heterosexual couples. You give a limp swish of your hand, and wave away rational arguments from many of us, that are far more learned than you, and say "Procreation is not a requirement of marriage, never has been.", as if that settles the argument. It does not. You claim hollow victories. And that marks you, as an idiot, bar none.
Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171926 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You did say this correct?
"English broad eh. I can dig it. Did she have good teeth? You know those limeys are dentally challenged."
Hey fruck stick, thats a bigoted comment
Loosen up Al it's a good natured joke.

Use those sharp detective skills to ferret out some real bigotry, starting with your own posts.

Glad I could help.
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171927 Dec 22, 2012
While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glott like pigs and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171928 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait
What gives you the right to deny a man 700 wives?
Randy

West Covina, CA

#171929 Dec 22, 2012
While a 3:46 special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glott like pigs and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work handed out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in once the gladhanding started.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal groups will get you ahead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171930 Dec 22, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me any law in any state that requires a woman's pregnancy in marriage, any state. I will wait. Now fruck stick if you are going to go back in time, perhalps men should be allowed 700 wives. What gives you the right to deny Homosexuals the same marriage rights that you enjoy as a heterosexual? Please do show me the law. I will wait
That's two "I will wait" in one post! You're a patient jackass!

So how's it going dummy? Still waiting?

Too funny!

P.S. What's a fruck stick? Why is he a fruck stick but I'm a sugar nipples?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr THCCBN 15,994
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr lollypop 5,068
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... 11 hr Debbie 2
Allen Brewster arrested again 23 hr Long Beach Saint ... 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Sep 13 sex 700
Big Box retail stores add jobs and help local r... Sep 9 concerned citizen 1
•••

Flood Warning for Riverside County was issued at September 16 at 8:34PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••