Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,940

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#171636 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guys I talked to down at the Livermore VFW who were on the ship with Bill said he was the Captain's favorite and he gave Bill extra privileges. The Captain said that was because he was always swabbing the poop deck and polishing the brass knobs and balls and such real good.
Then Bill came in and told them to "Shut your pieholes!"
Why do you lie about folks you don't know? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#171637 Dec 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie about folks you don't know? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
Why do you butt in(no pun intended) when it doesn't involve you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171638 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you butt in(no pun intended) when it doesn't involve you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
Good question Lucy, good question. BTW say Hi to Mr Pot. I am happy to see you joined, it how ever did not improve your IQ. Better luck in your next life.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171639 Dec 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Bill? I don't. Tell us about him. All I know is the dumb bigoted nonsense he posts here. Like accusing people of being gay as if that's a bad thing.

Tell us about the Bill you know! Is he really not a homophobe? Is he just faking it in his posts?
FutureNews

West Covina, CA

#171640 Dec 19, 2012
The President of United States of America has been named
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171641 Dec 19, 2012
FutureNews wrote:
The President of United States of America has been named
I noticed that yesterday it was official
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171642 Dec 19, 2012
skg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand you cant vote on unconstitutional issues. That is the whole point. Look into the issue.
That is the problem, and it is a very California problem.

I can create a petition to deny blue eyed people the vote, get enough signitures on it, and put it on the ballot, and have it passed by the majority of brown eyed people.

It would of course be challenged as unconstitutional, and rightly so.

The problem is that you can put unconstitutional measures on the California ballot, like Prop 8, that is what we need to fix.
Funkaay

Costa Mesa, CA

#171643 Dec 19, 2012
Well I think that's just hump-a-licious!
Tyrone

Hardy, AR

#171644 Dec 19, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage Equality and working to Repeal Prop 8. Gender Equity.......a girl has a powerful mind......and it needs to be nurtured if she is to grow and be successful at whatever she chooses to do in Life! CONGRATULATIONS MAINE, MARYLAND AND WASHINGTON FOR PASSING MARRIAGE EQUALITY AT THE BALLOT BOX. CONGRATULATION TO MINNESOTA FOR NOT ADDING DISCRIMINATION INTO YOUR STATE CONSTITUTION!!!
Piggy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#171645 Dec 19, 2012
People system

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171646 Dec 19, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Good question Lucy, good question. BTW say Hi to Mr Pot. I am happy to see you joined, it how ever did not improve your IQ. Better luck in your next life.
Least you didn't call him "sugar nipples". Damn that's creepy.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#171647 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Least you didn't call him "sugar nipples". Damn that's creepy.
Whats a matter sugar nipples, no one listining to you. Poor baby, try stomping your feet and holding your breath till ya pass out.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171648 Dec 19, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a matter sugar nipples, no one listining to you. Poor baby, try stomping your feet and holding your breath till ya pass out.
Why do you call other men "sugar nipples"? It's real creepy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171649 Dec 19, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a matter sugar nipples, no one listining to you. Poor baby, try stomping your feet and holding your breath till ya pass out.
Are you that old jackass "jbird56" or some such silly sh!t? Used to post real dopey stuff like you do?

Just asking. He was a real dummy too.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#171651 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call other men "sugar nipples"? It's real creepy.
That's how queers talk ... get over it

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171652 Dec 19, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how queers talk ... get over it
It's strange. I mean I wouldn't find it strange if you called another man "sugar nipples", because you're gay. But he's not, so it's strange, don't you think?
KeyStone

West Covina, CA

#171653 Dec 19, 2012
Look around, your still preachng to the wind.
MyansBoehner

West Covina, CA

#171654 Dec 19, 2012
Leading U.S. anti-tax activist (the leading anti america) Grover Norquist gave his blessing on

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#171655 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you butt in(no pun intended) when it doesn't involve you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
Well, when someone decides to insult a personal friend of mine......I tend to get involved......folks who know me have done it for me.....and I'm simply returning the favor!!!

Besides, was I responding to you? or are you just sticking your nose somewhere it doesn't belong?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#171656 Dec 19, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage Equality and working to Repeal Prop 8. Gender Equity.......a girl has a powerful mind......and it needs to be nurtured if she is to grow and be successful at whatever she chooses to do in Life! CONGRATULATIONS MAINE, MARYLAND AND WASHINGTON FOR PASSING MARRIAGE EQUALITY AT THE BALLOT BOX. CONGRATULATION TO MINNESOTA FOR NOT ADDING DISCRIMINATION INTO YOUR STATE CONSTITUTION!!!
Did ya have point? If someone wants to read what I believe in.....they can do so ALL BY THEMSELVES.....but I'm thinking your just troll who has way to much time on their hands and nothing else to do!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr subscibe 15,995
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... 21 hr Debbie 2
Allen Brewster arrested again Mon Long Beach Saint ... 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Sep 13 sex 700
Big Box retail stores add jobs and help local r... Sep 9 concerned citizen 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at September 17 at 2:27AM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••