Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Floater

Covina, CA

#171158 Dec 13, 2012
Look it's another floater just like michigan.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171159 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know him at all
what I do know is you calling anyone else a coward is pretty funny.
Well here's another laugh for you squeaky! You're a coward!

And a liar.(is that pretty funny too?)

WOOHOO! Squeaky's mad! Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171160 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's another laugh for you squeaky! You're a coward!
And a liar.(is that pretty funny too?)
WOOHOO! Squeaky's mad! Fun!
Iím not mad Liar Mike

You arenít important enough to make me mad LOL

Im enjoying myself, you donít like civil conversation, you like insults and jumping from form to from talking about the same thing regardless of the topic

I am just accommodating you Liar Mike :)

Iím generous that way

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171161 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not mad Liar Mike
You arenít important enough to make me mad LOL
Im enjoying myself, you donít like civil conversation, you like insults and jumping from form to from talking about the same thing regardless of the topic
I am just accommodating you Liar Mike :)
Iím generous that way
Cool! Seems like you're mad.

But are you ever going to tell us- impeached? or failed? Otherwise we cannot move on much.

What a jerk!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171162 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a very nice openly homosexual couple who are legally married and raising twin daughters, respected at work, and in the community.
I can tell you I would rather them raising children than people for whom hate is the center pillar of their lives.
We're real proud of you!

The point is better a sane and compassionate homosexual couple than a crazy mean hetero couple.

I agree. But the best of all possible worlds is the two biological parents, all other things being equal.
Floater

Covina, CA

#171163 Dec 13, 2012
Plenty of time to watch them go down the drain.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171164 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We're real proud of you!
The point is better a sane and compassionate homosexual couple than a crazy mean hetero couple.
I agree. But the best of all possible worlds is the two biological parents, all other things being equal.
You donít know them Liar Mike, one of them actually is one of the biological parents, artificially. Her and her partner decided long ago this was the way they wanted to do this.

I have 4 successful and well-adjusted children myself.( well not successful by your lower standards, mine have actually achieved goals they have set for themselves.)

Big D

Modesto, CA

#171165 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! Seems like you're mad.
But are you ever going to tell us- impeached? or failed? Otherwise we cannot move on much.
What a jerk!
Not at all Liar Mike, I know that is what you so desperately want, as you seem to lack any kind of emotional connection in your life, we discussed that earlier while you were trumpeting your tremendous and unqualified success story.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171166 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít know them Liar Mike, one of them actually is one of the biological parents, artificially. Her and her partner decided long ago this was the way they wanted to do this.
I have 4 successful and well-adjusted children myself.( well not successful by your lower standards, mine have actually achieved goals they have set for themselves.)
Again. Real proud of you!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171167 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. Real proud of you!
They are, I of course dont bleieve you Liar Mike, but they are.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171168 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all Liar Mike, I know that is what you so desperately want, as you seem to lack any kind of emotional connection in your life, we discussed that earlier while you were trumpeting your tremendous and unqualified success story.
Relax Dr Phil, hold the psychobabble, no one cares.

P.S. You know that I desperately want to foul Jennifer Lopez's pretty pink panties? How did you know that?

P.P.S. On Clinton's impeachment- Impeached? or failed? The fact that you avoid that question is very telling.

P.P.P.S. Jennifer Lopez! Hot cha cha cha!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171169 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are, I of course dont bleieve you Liar Mike, but they are.
You don't even believe that I am real proud of you for supporting a homosexual couple? Do you believe anything? Are you paranoid?

Relax, you're all overheated and angry. Stop calling me a liar unless you can present the alleged lie. That's no way to be. You look foolish. Not to mention no honor or class.

What a jerk!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171170 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even believe that I am real proud of you for supporting a homosexual couple? Do you believe anything? Are you paranoid?
Relax, you're all overheated and angry. Stop calling me a liar unless you can present the alleged lie. That's no way to be. You look foolish. Not to mention no honor or class.
What a jerk!
You need to learn English as well Liar Mike, you donít seem to understand what is being said at all.
Iím not angry at all, just accommodating your love of going from topic to topic and bringing the same thing up that has been discussed to death... are you bored with it? I was bored with it a long time ago, and was having different conversations with others when Liar Mike shows up to derail anything said on that topic.
But as I said, I am a generous man, that is what you like... that is what you will receive.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#171171 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying and I wont :)
Girls Girls ... both of you stop !
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171172 Dec 13, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to, but the obsessed kid follows from topic to topic bringing up the same crap over and over and over again regardless of what is being discussed.

There isnít much more I can do but return the favor in kind.

I am willing to stop any time, but Liar Mike wont... so... not much I can do until he tires of it.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#171173 Dec 13, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, coward, read this and then reiterate your claim that the unions are not thugs:
New video has surfaced showing Fox News contributor Steven Crowder being repeatedly punched while trying to stop Michigan pro-union protestors from tearing down a conservative tent outside the stateís capitol.
Earlier this afternoon, we reported that pro-union protestors in Michigan tore down an Americans for Prosperity tent while rallying against the stateís new right-to-work law.
Crowder was apparently on the scene to conduct man-on-the-street interviews, when things seemed to have gotten quite tense.
One protester cursed at him as he attempted to ask a question; another grabbed Crowder and punched him in the head a few times. Later on, as a tent was being torn down, Crowder was hit again.
However, being that the video is edited, it is unclear whether the violence against Crowder resulted from something we donít see on-camera, or what sort of exchange occurred immediately before the punching at 0:38 into the video.
Before the video surfaced, Crowder tweeted several pictures of himself, post-punching."
When someone puts there hands onto your wallet and your future, unlike some people in here, you protect yourself. Why do you insist to lower the bar of the working people when the employers live high on the hog, don't you want a level playing ground, don't you want a piece of the pie, don't be such a spineless moron. I do agree with one thing you say here, the video could have been edited we'll never know but we do know that the employer will continue to beat you down unless you show him thatn is won't be that easy. I won't try to cnvince you anymore on this subject, but please don't blame me for the comfortabel life I live and the opportunity I have to negocialte. Have a great day

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171174 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to, but the obsessed kid follows from topic to topic bringing up the same crap over and over and over again regardless of what is being discussed.
I am willing to stop any time, but Liar Mike wont... so... not much I can do until he tires of it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171175 Dec 13, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup! Who yanked your commie chain?

Hey Bruno- You're a fair impartial equal opportunity jerk, who's the bigger icehole, me or Big D? Who's the most wrong?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171176 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful! Saddling up to Bruno like that. You're gonna get burned.

What a team though! Big D, Bruno and Mr Anderson!

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171177 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup! Who yanked your commie chain?
Hey Bruno- You're a fair impartial equal opportunity jerk, who's the bigger icehole, me or Big D? Who's the most wrong?
Why dont you just lie about what he is saying and then attack that?

It is your way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs