Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170803 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have set ourselves up for that, we donít have enough limitations on what kind of bills can be voted upon.
I can put a bill on the ballot that denies blue eyed people the vote, and passed by the majority of brown eyed people.
but it would be rightfully overturned as unconstitutional.
The problem is allowing such nasty out of state funded propositions on the ballot in the first place.
example
Save the Horses proposition - A proposition prohibiting the raising of horses for human consumption, Put on the ballot and paid for by Arizona ranchers that raise horses in Arizona for human consumption who donít want competition from California
Prop 8 should never have ever been allowed on the ballot in the first place. Paid for by strong arm tactics of an out of state church that saw a window of opportunity in a single year, that would close the following year.
Put on the ballot today.. Prop 8 would go down in flames.
Or you could vote for the candidate who supports the tyranny of the majority on taxes. The 99% can raise taxes on the 1% so their own taxes don't have to be raised. NICE!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170804 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could vote for the candidate who supports the tyranny of the majority on taxes. The 99% can raise taxes on the 1% so their own taxes don't have to be raised. NICE!
Hey dumbfuck.

The post you responded top had nothing to do with taxation.

Just an FYI shitforbrains.

BTW...no girlfriend??

No wife????

LOL!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170805 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfuck.
The post you responded top had nothing to do with taxation.
Just an FYI shitforbrains.
BTW...no girlfriend??
No wife????
LOL!!!
Sure, she's sitting right here. I keep her privacy especially with psychos like you around. I'm certainly not going to post her picture and address like you did. By the way, your wife is pocchari and not half bad.

So we got my personal info you were so desperate to know out of the way, tell me if someone doesn't have a wife or girlfriend does that make the wrong?

What a jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170806 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to the tynary of the minority of the 1%

Yeah

I would like another alternative, but have not been given one.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170807 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, she's sitting right here. I keep her privacy especially with psychos like you around. I'm certainly not going to post her picture and address like you did. By the way, your wife is pocchari and not half bad.
So we got my personal info you were so desperate to know out of the way, tell me if someone doesn't have a wife or girlfriend does that make the wrong?
What a jackass!
You being an internet troll singled my wife out so it's only fair you crying bitch.
LOL!!!

As it is I highly doubt youe have either. A girlfriend or a wife but that's just my opinion.

And if you're to bash gays marrying then you in fact might want to have a little experience in the subject so yeah fuckwad.....I'll include your personal life given you think it within your rights to talk about others.

BTW...how many PSI does it take for your "girlfriend" to be up to speed on a cold Friday night?

LOL!!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170808 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, she's sitting right here.
So your supposed "girlfriend" is unemployed as well???

ROFL!!!

BTW...it's my day off and I'm as guilty a you for wasting my time in these thrads but you're such a stupid victim I couldn't help but poke fun at your sorry ass.

-----Let gays marry. Bottom line.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170809 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
You being an internet troll singled my wife out so it's only fair you crying bitch.
LOL!!!
As it is I highly doubt youe have either. A girlfriend or a wife but that's just my opinion.
And if you're to bash gays marrying then you in fact might want to have a little experience in the subject so yeah fuckwad.....I'll include your personal life given you think it within your rights to talk about others.
BTW...how many PSI does it take for your "girlfriend" to be up to speed on a cold Friday night?
LOL!!!!
Don't lie. Produce one post where I bashed gays.

You brought up my g.f. first. And many other posters wives g.f.s or b.f.s. So don't cry when I bring up yours. You posted pictures of her for chrissakes. What a dope. I'm sure she appreciates it!

We won't wait for evidence of any any bashing by me. Because there isn't any, liar.

WOOHOO Dan!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#170810 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jackass!
iT SEEMS that you think everyone is a jackass that disagrees with you. Kinda makes me wonder if its you. See ya sugar nipples

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170811 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
So your supposed "girlfriend" is unemployed as well???
ROFL!!!
BTW...it's my day off and I'm as guilty a you for wasting my time in these thrads but you're such a stupid victim I couldn't help but poke fun at your sorry ass.
-----Let gays marry. Bottom line.
Enough of your prying about my personal life. I keep it private, and it's irrelevant to discuss it here. Especially with a psycho like you who has anger management problems.

I'm a "Victim"? I'm "Crying?" What are you talking about boy? Give evidence or stop lying. It's all you've got. Pathetic.

Dan. What a jerk!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170812 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. Produce one post where I bashed gays.
You brought up my g.f. first. And many other posters wives g.f.s or b.f.s. So don't cry when I bring up yours. You posted pictures of her for chrissakes. What a dope. I'm sure she appreciates it!
We won't wait for evidence of any any bashing by me. Because there isn't any, liar.
WOOHOO Dan!
LOL!!!

Don't have to.

Those in this thread whom have been for gay marriage saw your game playing and avoidances a long time ago.

It's well known.

The fact you've never really supported gay marriage (BTW dumbfuck....show me one post where you've actually supported gays marrying and not made fun of them) is proof you have carried a lot of cynicism towarsd them as well as anything else.

And what's sad is your entire LIFE is basedc on negativity from what I can see.

Sure I posted pictures of me and my wife. Unlike you I'm real dumbfuck...LOL! I'm not hiding in the shadows like you. Pussy.

Myself, I don't see you employed nor do I see you in a relationship. That's why I leave you sad lonely smartassed troll posts go. You're nothing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170813 Dec 11, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>iT SEEMS that you think everyone is a jackass that disagrees with you. Kinda makes me wonder if its you. See ya sugar nipples
No but you definitely are. And Dan is the poster boy for Jackass.

Sugar Nipples? Whoa cowboy! Easy there. What's that about?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170815 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Don't have to.
Those in this thread whom have been for gay marriage saw your game playing and avoidances a long time ago.
It's well known.
The fact you've never really supported gay marriage (BTW dumbfuck....show me one post where you've actually supported gays marrying and not made fun of them) is proof you have carried a lot of cynicism towarsd them as well as anything else.
Sure I posted pictures of me and my wife. Unlike you I'm real dumbfuck...LOL! I'm not hiding in the shadows like you. Pussy.
Myself, I don't see you employed nor do I see you in a relationship. That's why I leave you sad lonely smartassed troll posts go. You're nothing.
Oh he actually does state that he is for Gay marriage but that is not why he is here.

Trolling is the only thing he does. He tries to dump on anything anyone else says, and then a few posts later ask if they are mad. He desperately needs attention, and wants desperately to get an emotional response, any emotional response.

I suspect your last paragraph hit the nail on the head.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170818 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he actually does state that he is for Gay marriage but that is not why he is here.
Trolling is the only thing he does. He tries to dump on anything anyone else says, and then a few posts later ask if they are mad. He desperately needs attention, and wants desperately to get an emotional response, any emotional response.
I suspect your last paragraph hit the nail on the head.
So why are you and Dan here? Let's hear why your reasons for being here are better than mine. Should be good!

Go ahead. Tell us. My reasons for being here are better than DiRucci's because__________

Fun stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170819 Dec 11, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Don't have to.
It's well known.
Myself I see you as an idiot loud mouthed buffoon with anger management problems and a chip on his chubby shoulders!

And as a big dope who has nothing beyond dumb ad hominen about girlfriends and other poster's g.f.'s work schedules.

Paranoid too- maybe that DiRucci is a fundie spy! Trying to fool us! Priceless!

You're nothing too. Except fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170820 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he actually does state that he is for Gay marriage but that is not why he is here...
Yes I do. But stating I support SSM is not good enough for whacky paranoid Dan. He's nuts. And I seem to bring out the worst in him.

Also he's a real dope! And a jackass! But FUN!

Enjoy! He's your boy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#170821 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. But stating I support SSM is not good enough for whacky paranoid Dan. He's nuts. And I seem to bring out the worst in him.
Also he's a real dope! And a jackass! But FUN!
Enjoy! He's your boy!
Thank for you verifying why I thought you were here.
Cinnimmon

Covina, CA

#170822 Dec 11, 2012
With the Republican majority in the House with an unyielding commitment to extremism on both economic and social issues.

Will further result in more Stupid stunts being pulled by Republicans and Tea Party head-bangers.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170823 Dec 11, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for you verifying why I thought you were here.
Weak!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170824 Dec 11, 2012
Cinnimmon wrote:
With the Republican majority in the House with an unyielding commitment to extremism on both economic and social issues.
Will further result in more Stupid stunts being pulled by Republicans and Tea Party head-bangers.
At least this clown knows the republicans and tea party are two different parties, unlike some dummies here! We won't mention their dopey names. You know who you are.

FUN!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170825 Dec 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you and Dan here? Let's hear why your reasons for being here are better than mine. Should be good!
Go ahead. Tell us. My reasons for being here are better than DiRucci's because__________
Fun stuff!
You never spelled out why you yourself are here you moronic hypocrite.

Myself I think it's your only form of attention you can gain.

As far as me - it's a bad habit. And if you notice I'm not in here month after month like you given I have other shit to do which did make me wonder about your lonely self.

Who but an anti-social nut would choose to play an irritant in this TOPIX nonsense had they had a girlfriend, family or a life?

You're in here at every hour of every DAY.

Spewing out cynicism on everything.

You sad bastard.

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web