Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,185

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170482 Dec 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>sorry 99% of the females in this country look at you as ... well ... you know.... a loser
What, you took a poll? Or did you just make that up? Come on, don't fib to us toots! You're bad at it.

Big fibber!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170483 Dec 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
4 Replies to the same post, trying desperately to change the subject to something you lost before
Nice to see I have such an obsessed fan, I must be all you think about
Oh no! Not another day of your obsessive "Clinton's impeachment failed" nonsense! Do you ever give up? Clinton's impeachment did not "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. You're wrong.

Bill Clinton, our 42nd president, was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

Sorry you don't like it, I don't either but it happened.

What a dope!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170484 Dec 9, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why Dumbazz!!!
No, I don't you Dumbazz tell me !!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170485 Dec 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't you Dumbazz tell me !!!
I don't know either what's the old chowder slurping malcontent whining about now?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170487 Dec 9, 2012
SpinnersOut wrote:
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's antipathy toward the Obama's administration is evident: She can take that wagging finger and sit on it and spin.
She is a has been, dried up OLD HAG.
Most of the Tea Party haggs are like Janet Brewer anyway.
There a few haggs in Glendora, California too!
Jan Brewer is the only TRUE American Politician left in this country. She is NOT afraid to stand up for the American people who believe in a moral and traditional marriage. You can sit on your boyfriends dick and spin on it yourself !!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170488 Dec 9, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well sugar nipples, I could give two shiets if three men want to get married, three women or any other combination. You see asshat someones marriage has zero affect on my marriage. Now there are problems when it comes to the dissalution of a marriage that has more than two people of any sex or combination of sexes. Other than that shiet for brains, no problem.
PS your number is 0, same as your IQ. But hey charge on moron, keep beating your chest and screaming look at me.
Another Typical Gay answer
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#170489 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, since it is a non-gender issue, that is, truly, a display of your equal rights at work...
I support gay marriage... That said, please help me understand your stance that is it not a gender issue.

Isn't it a matter of allowing people of the same gender to marry?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170490 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured it out, yet, cupcake ? I'm never wrong. But, as usual, you are an imbecile...Whether, or not, you are ACLU-Tom...
Hmm there was another queer in here that used "Cupcake" a lot too !!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170491 Dec 9, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
California gay couples hoped Supreme Court would avoid same-sex marriage case - The stakes are now higher, the wait is longer, and there is no certainty gay rights advocates will win.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/california-gay-coupl...
So true, if SSM is such a good idea it would have been a done deal, BUT IT'S NOT !
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170493 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
But, some fun is just too good to pass on ...
:D
Yeah .. Like when my UNION talked , the nation listened. "Live Better Work Union" God bless the ILWU

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170497 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers, and heteros alike, use terms, such as this, to denote softness, as in this derogatory statement that I was directing to the poster that I was posting to. Are you foolishly trying to play "connect the dots" and failing to make the correct connection? Really, you should not try to conduct a battle of wits, when you are plainly unarmed, and ill-prepared for such an encounter. I did like your comment about Jan Brewer, but you generally come across as a dumbass. I decided to resign from the union, however, not because you said that I must, but because my union dues can stay in my pocket. I prefer them there. If you are going to shoot blindly into the crowd, then you are an unfocused little fellow. I am against SSM, and would expect you to be, also, from your posts. Do you have anything resembling an education? Or are you simply a fool with no serious points to make ? Seems to me that you are simply a clown, who wishes to argue with anyone. Not that I mind the presence of a fool, it adds to the targeting richness in here, but please try to show some idea of who is on which side. It makes more sense.
Bruno is a class A butthole and all that for sure. But he's an equal opportunity class A butthole, and I respect that. He'll probably insult me in response to this post supporting him. Funny!

I try for equal opportunity insults but can't bring myself to like or back up some of the pompous iceholes who think since they support SSM, their sh!t no longer stinks. And that it should be the most important cause our troubled world.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170498 Dec 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah .. Like when my UNION talked , the nation listened. "Live Better Work Union" God bless the ILWU
http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/pukes.wav
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170501 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your union has been operated as an extortion scheme for too long, now, and it is on the decline. Unions are good for slackers and screw-ups, but no competent employee needs union representation.
To the contrary, we have many competent members, you can not to do my job without the proper training, you need to know what the hell you are doing to get the job done right and the employer knows it, that is why they agree to our demands. You are just a loser and can't stand it. You are willing to do without in order to survive.
It's people like you with no back bone to fight for a better living while your employer reeps the benefits.You can call it extortion or anything else you want, the employers are the same way if not worse. You will never figure it out you scab.
"Live Better Work UNION"
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170502 Dec 9, 2012
A Thought wrote:
Don't count your eggs before they are hatched. The 9th Circuit has more of its decisions overtuned than any other Circuit.....
Yeah and they are in San Fransico, the queer capitol of the nation.
There will be many BJ's going on in the next few weeks ... lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170503 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers, and heteros alike, use terms, such as this, to denote softness, as in this derogatory statement that I was directing to the poster that I was posting to. Are you foolishly trying to play "connect the dots" and failing to make the correct connection? Really, you should not try to conduct a battle of wits, when you are plainly unarmed, and ill-prepared for such an encounter. I did like your comment about Jan Brewer, but you generally come across as a dumbass. I decided to resign from the union, however, not because you said that I must, but because my union dues can stay in my pocket. I prefer them there. If you are going to shoot blindly into the crowd, then you are an unfocused little fellow. I am against SSM, and would expect you to be, also, from your posts. Do you have anything resembling an education? Or are you simply a fool with no serious points to make ? Seems to me that you are simply a clown, who wishes to argue with anyone. Not that I mind the presence of a fool, it adds to the targeting richness in here, but please try to show some idea of who is on which side. It makes more sense.
Hudson you are a hyprocrite and player to the max. You will need your extra change to get a cup of coffee when times get tough .
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170504 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your union has been operated as an extortion scheme for too long, now, and it is on the decline. Unions are good for slackers and screw-ups, but no competent employee needs union representation.
Guilty consious huh !! It's just good to hear you no longer are using the Teamsters to asure you of a good route. Im glad you listened to reason, no matter if you say it wasn't me who taught you right from wrong, you did the right thing Good boy ... scap
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170505 Dec 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
lol ... Don't let your employer talk and treat you this way !!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#170506 Dec 9, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno is a class A butthole and all that for sure. But he's an equal opportunity class A butthole, and I respect that. He'll probably insult me in response to this post supporting him. Funny!
I try for equal opportunity insults but can't bring myself to like or back up some of the pompous iceholes who think since they support SSM, their sh!t no longer stinks. And that it should be the most important cause our troubled world.
lol .. You are a second class "Butthole" but still a butthole, and I respect that too, funny ...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170507 Dec 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. You are a second class "Butthole" but still a butthole, and I respect that too, funny ...
I knew you'd insult me for supporting you! You the man.

Fun!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#170510 Dec 9, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. If we had video capability in here, I'd show you how easily I could use a $100 bill to light up one of my expensive cigars, little boy.
We're so not impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web