Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169821 Dec 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, sir, wrong. It is exactly as I have stated. I have no care about who is attracted to whom, I merely have no desire to see legitimacy granted to abnormal coupling, based upon it. Marriage is, and always has been, for 1 man and 1 woman.
Gotcha again.

It's your opinion gay couples are "abnormal".

And if marriage is and always has been for one man and one woman how is it we have numbers of same sex couples whom are legally married now???

DOH!!!

LOL!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169822 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
To me at least you illustrate yourself as a dumbass in here more than a checker trimmed suinflower yellow 4 door car with a flashing light on top advises it's a taxi.
The inclusion of the wording "friend" is not an extension for you to come over and watch the game while eating chips and dip. It's meant in a demeaning way.
You're just too thick to get it apparently.
LOL!!!!
You use "friend" like I use "dope"?

That's dopey, friend!

Too Funny!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169823 Dec 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bullshit at all. Yes, I am for real. As for that link between Slick Willy and gays, it is a lack of moral fiber. Simple. No proof required to verify truth. Truth is self evident. My party bag is full, to overflowing. Were you in the habit of cheating on your wife, or were you unmarried ? Because if you were not married, then you were not required to exhibit monogamous behavior.
And that is what TOPIX is...a format to express your opinion. You hold an opinion gays lack moral fiber.

Well Junior...it's your opinion and I for one have no wish to strip you of it. Your problem comes in when you want to lay claim it's factual and that's where you falter my fine little friend. You cannot provide viable proof in any harm gays marrying causes.

I was not married my entire life idiot. I myself find it hard anything but soime fat Cheeto eating beer guzzling wench weighing in at 295# would hook up with your sorry ass....but that's just my opinion.

LOL!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169824 Dec 4, 2012
Dan.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
TeaTime

Covina, CA

#169825 Dec 4, 2012
Good thing this has finally come out in public to talk about so whats your point?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169826 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is what TOPIX is...a format to express your opinion. You hold an opinion gays lack moral fiber.
Well Junior...it's your opinion and I for one have no wish to strip you of it. Your problem comes in when you want to lay claim it's factual and that's where you falter my fine little friend. You cannot provide viable proof in any harm gays marrying causes.
I was not married my entire life idiot. I myself find it hard anything but soime fat Cheeto eating beer guzzling wench weighing in at 295# would hook up with your sorry ass....but that's just my opinion.
LOL!!!
Not nice to criticize someone's unseen wife Dan. You've posted pictures of your wife. While I'm sure she is a fine lady in every way and probably never touched a Cheeto in her life, you must admit she is a tiny bit of a debu!

Funny stuff!
BoxTruck

Covina, CA

#169827 Dec 4, 2012
Glendora, California - crime has risen again, it never really stopped ever since the current city council took power away from the residents.

Police arrested three people December 03, 2012 for breaking into a house and stealing appliances.

The house in question is located in the 300 block of North Barranca Avenue.

Remember to Shop Glendora, that applies to everyone? Brought to you by Ken Herman.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169828 Dec 4, 2012
If anyone sees Dan "Friend" C, stick a fork in him, I think he's done!

Funny stuff!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#169829 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
If anyone sees Dan "Friend" C, stick a fork in him, I think he's done!
Funny stuff!
If Dan is done, you are burned to a crisp.
What will you have to whine about when Prop 8 is no more? Oh wait.... I already know the answer to that... polygamy, the whine of idiots.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#169830 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You use "friend" like I use "dope"?
That's dopey, friend!
Too Funny!
Ergo, every time you call someone a "dope" you mean "brilliant".

Brilliant! You are such a dope....

BTW: Thanks for admitting you "use dope". I've called the narcs and they're on their way. If you see a car drive by, hide.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169831 Dec 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely have no desire to see legitimacy granted to abnormal coupling
Welcome to today, It is your opinion now that is considered abnormal, just FYI

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169833 Dec 4, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to today, It is your opinion now that is considered abnormal, just FYI
Who decides normal? I sure hope it's not you....lol....You were the dope still arguing that ww2 didn't start in 1939, you think what caused it is when it actually started...lol..and same with Arab spring, you are not able to tell the difference from what caused something from when it took place. lol....nice logic Big Dope.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169836 Dec 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you have to whine about when Prop 8 is no more? Oh wait.... I already know the answer to that... polygamy, the whine of idiots.
I'm looking forward to that day. For my gay friends! And me too- weddings you know. I love a party! Especially a gay wedding!

What are YOU going to do when prop 8 is no more? What will you whine about then? Maybe you'll consider stopping being a malcontent? Naah! That'll never happen, you'll never be happy. Good! You don't deserve it.

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169837 Dec 4, 2012
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ergo, every time you call someone a "dope" you mean "brilliant".
Brilliant! You are such a dope....
BTW: Thanks for admitting you "use dope". I've called the narcs and they're on their way. If you see a car drive by, hide.
A particularly dopey post this morning from the resident troll. It's silly-stupid and meaningless. Just like you.

Now SCRAM troll!
Spell Bound

Covina, CA

#169838 Dec 4, 2012
Make it sound stupid so yo can pretend to be a Republican.

Yep those stupid Republicans can only start trouble but not finish it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169839 Dec 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are not so dumb that you are unaware that striking down prop 8 is also a victory for polygamists.

Doesn't that just chap your bigoted ass! Sure it does.

WOO HOO! Weddings!

Don't be so sad miss thing, since you hate polygamy, don't marry more than one person at a time. Easy! You can boycott their weddings too, Reverend Lott! Stand outside with signs! "God hates poly"!

FUN!
Spell Bound

Covina, CA

#169840 Dec 4, 2012
lOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TOPPER.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#169841 Dec 4, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>They go from SF conga lines more the better to sham marriage hoping for financial gain with everyone else stuck with the bill but it is not going to work because we can not afford it. Employers will drop everybody’s benefits even those of NoHOs with kids.
Well, stupid, why should gay people put in the same effort, but not get the same benefits? You homophobes always act as if gay people just sit around.
Go ahead and scream first amendment and I will counter your recruitments louder when I see them aimed at the young people. So in your urban dictionary how does it define "flying butt pliers” as seen on 1994 Saturday cartoons?" Sounded homosexual to me.
Well, what doesn't?
The kid watching the flying butt pliers also turned homosexual early dew to his “tolerant” mother. I also got a law as demonstrated to jailhouse queers.
Why did you put "flying butt pliers" into a search engine?

North Hollywood, CA

#169842 Dec 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post this: "cults which have tendacies to use techniques which amount to bondage, brain washing younger members and many include under aged brides." you are posting about cultists, which can, and do, exist in ay group. You haven't produced any answer about the harmful nature of polygamy, though. Just giving a history lesson...But your stupid ass fails to see the connection, because you don't wish to. The connection is governmentally legislated freedom of choice. But I accept your dodge as evidence that you cannot find any harm in any normal, non-cultist polygamists. It would seem that you are now using the same strategy that the anti-gay side has been using, and getting abused , for. namely, whitewashing a whole group, based upon some bad press generated by a few ill intentioned miscreants. Ciao, dumbass.
Polygamy just isn't an equal rights issue. If men could marry more than one woman, but women couldn't marry more than one man, we'd have an equal rights issue. But they can't, so we don't. Nobody can marry more than one person. Should they be able to? Well, why not start a forum to talk about that? If you had an actual argument against gay marriage, you wouldn't have to bring up polygamy.

North Hollywood, CA

#169843 Dec 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, really. Your redefinition of marriage destroys what we have always understood about it. Gays ARE reducing it to a circus trick.
Wiccan my backside!
R Hudson wrote:
Something anyone can do, without any respect for what it has meant, up until now. You cannot simply wave your hand and flourish a pen and create new meanings for ancient traditions.
It's done all the time. And you are just appealing to tradition, ugly. A logical fallacy.
R Hudson wrote:
Your utilization of the Huffington Post (a propaganda rag) to provide an example of what a Hollywood story wishes to portray as a reasonable perspective of lesbian motherhood bears little resemblance to the reality of the life. To quote:" ...gay parents have had children in all sorts of family configurations -- whether through adoption, previous heterosexual relationships, or, increasingly, by choosing to have biological offspring using in vitro, surrogate, and other methods." , all examples of broken homes, but that isn't mentioned, is it ? The child not knowing it's heritage, or isn't knowing heritage important anymore ? And I also have links to studies that dispute your claims:
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/childr...
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/12/stu...
Catholic News Agency?
Fox News?
R Hudson wrote:
Turning social order inside out may suit the gay crowd, but it doesn't provide anything to benefit the majority of us. It disrupts the balance and stability that has been vital to our progression and evolution.

Straight people do all the things you mentioned above. Never heard of "stepkids"? Think they just recently came up with the idea of adoption?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 3 hr Jessie Pinkman 46
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 16 hr nick 710
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Fri Mac 128
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs