Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Demon

Covina, CA

#169712 Dec 3, 2012
Just say NO, to Gover Norquist and his crazy ideas that come from the Middle East.

Republicans, Tea Party Nation members and GOP, break Grover Norquist's grip on you.

He even looks like a demon!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169713 Dec 3, 2012
Sunny days wrote:
I would still say it's the Republican and stupid Tea Party Nation members fault.
Definitely Bush's fault. It was almost Romney's fault, the popular vote was close. But Obama won so it's Bush's fault for 4 more years.

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169714 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Polygamy is already on the books as ILLEGEAL. Utah couldn't b/c a state with it. Look it up. YOU just got busted son.....what a dope! ROTFL@U
That's all the bigots really have to justify denying polygamy. "It's illegal".

Research the reasons it's illegal and then come back and justify them. We won't wait.

P.S. Same sex marriage is effectively illegal in most states. Will you accept that as a reason to deny it? We won't wait for an answer.

What a dope!
Rubbed

Covina, CA

#169715 Dec 3, 2012
It looks as if the 75% of voters who approved of President Obama's economic approach in exit polls to help America and the middle class, working poor are getting a voice in Congress.

People like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Paul Ryan, Ron Paul, Tim Donnelly, Willard Mitt Romney, John BoneHead himer, Grover Norquist and other Republican, GOP and Tea Party Meat-Heads need to get their act straightened up.

The GOP and Republican outlaws are being hunted down as you read this message, they haven't a chance since they have already been tried and convicted of treason against the citizens of The United States of America.

All the while those pesky Tea Party members are running like cockroaches from the limelight of the world.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#169716 Dec 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all the bigots really have to justify denying polygamy. "It's illegal".
Research the reasons it's illegal and then come back and justify them. We won't wait.
P.S. Same sex marriage is effectively illegal in most states. Will you accept that as a reason to deny it? We won't wait for an answer.
What a dope!
post #169710

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169717 Dec 3, 2012
Rubbed wrote:
It looks as if the 75% of voters who approved of President Obama's economic approach in exit polls to help America and the middle class, working poor are getting a voice in Congress.
People like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Paul Ryan, Ron Paul, Tim Donnelly, Willard Mitt Romney, John BoneHead himer, Grover Norquist and other Republican, GOP and Tea Party Meat-Heads need to get their act straightened up.
The GOP and Republican outlaws are being hunted down as you read this message, they haven't a chance since they have already been tried and convicted of treason against the citizens of The United States of America.
All the while those pesky Tea Party members are running like cockroaches from the limelight of the world.
Sore winners a real losers.

Romney lost. Get over it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169719 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>post #169710
Dopey post. What's it supposed to mean?

What harm would a loving marriage of three consenting adult men cause you? Answer the question jackass, don't just post post numbers. You make no sense.

What a dope!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#169720 Dec 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopey post. What's it supposed to mean?
What harm would a loving marriage of three consenting adult men cause you? Answer the question jackass, don't just post post numbers. You make no sense.
What a dope!
I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
Snake

Covina, CA

#169721 Dec 3, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is a shallow and callous person of great lengths.

Just like a sewer snake.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169722 Dec 3, 2012
What's the big deal? after seeing the distruction and termoil marriage brings, why get married? Marriage of any kind should just be ablished. What REAL purpose does it stand for?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169723 Dec 3, 2012
How many marriages out there are keeping people trapped in a bad relationship, sure you can divorce but that just makes matters worse in most cases who want to continue paying alomony to someone you no longer live with. If two adults want to live together they should be ablt to freely and the same to leavi

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169724 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
A "separate issue"? What's that supposed to mean? Same sex marriage is a "separate issue" too.

You make no sense. And you plagiarize my schtick, you greasy little thief! Like it eh, Fruitloops? Yeah it's good.

What a jerk!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169725 Dec 3, 2012
Snake wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney is a shallow and callous person of great lengths.
Just like a sewer snake.
Romney lost and he's fading into oblivion. Get over it.

It's all still Bush's fault for four more years.
Clickers

Covina, CA

#169729 Dec 3, 2012
Wrong channel, it's not a game show after all.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169730 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a "gay cult" yet.
Never heard of a brother wanting to marry his sister either.
Incestuious marriages??? Never heard of one of those either.
Harm in polygamy?I could give a shit LESS if some fool thinks it would be fun to marry 3 women. Good God...the man might commit suicide within the span of 2 years. As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other.
Grasp for straws somewhere else punk.
You are for polygamy "As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other."

I am for same sex marriage "As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were (not) minors and knew of each other."

See how bigoted you are Dan? Do you get it yet dummy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169731 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a "gay cult" yet.
Never heard of a brother wanting to marry his sister either.
Incestuious marriages??? Never heard of one of those either.
Harm in polygamy?I could give a shit LESS if some fool thinks it would be fun to marry 3 women. Good God...the man might commit suicide within the span of 2 years. As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other.
Grasp for straws somewhere else punk.
Someone entering into a same sex marriage might commit suicide within two years too Dan. Do you have a point beyond bigotry?
mamalisa68

Lake Elsinore, CA

#169732 Dec 3, 2012
what ever happened to the vote of the majority.....the people have spoken. This is just another example of the "powers that be" taking things into thier own hands. Sooooo tired of the government........

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169733 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
I looked it up Fruitloops. Says "polygamy is illegal". Is that really your argument against it genius? Same sex marriage is effectively illegal in most states too. You won't got to prison for it like a polygamist would but you cannot do it. You're a dope.

Look in the mirror you greasy little schtick copying bigot!

FUNNY!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169734 Dec 3, 2012
mamalisa68 wrote:
what ever happened to the vote of the majority.....the people have spoken. This is just another example of the "powers that be" taking things into thier own hands. Sooooo tired of the government........
They did vote, idiots voting for idiots, that is why we have irresponsible idiots in Government today

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169735 Dec 3, 2012
Still waiting for a compelling argument against three men or three women or a mixture of genders marrying. And throw in one against incest marriage while you're at it.

Dan?

Imprtnrd?

Quest?

Hello? Hello?

TOO Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun 28 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 14
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages