Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,430)

Showing posts 148,581 - 148,600 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest yes. Bestiality no. Animals cannot enter into contracts.
What a dope!
Pretty disturbing shit there Junior....the fact you'd be open to marry your underage daughter or something akin to that.

Ooooof!

LOL!!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's one of your heroes. And Rose_NoHo is your leader!
Funny stuff!
Funny....if he was you'd think I'd have mentioned it.
Temple

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Two Gays getting married at West Point really set off the idiotss.

Happy December to yOu too!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty disturbing shit there Junior....the fact you'd be open to marry your underage daughter or something akin to that.
Ooooof!
LOL!!!!
What don't you understand about consenting adults dummy?

And no, I don't want to marry my daughter. Do you want to marry someone of the same sex as you?

What a dope!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand about consenting adults dummy?
And no, I don't want to marry my daughter. Do you want to marry someone of the same sex as you?
What a dope!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Hey Ace....it's you who's wanting to expand "equality" to everything and anything.

Not me.

LOL!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
On a personal note there are so few polygamists out there I could care less unless they improvise cultist methods or include underage members.
Find one brother and sister who wants to marry you ignorant twit. LOL!!!
Again, consenting adults just like gay or straight marriage you ignorant buffoon. And religion is irrelevant to civil marriage.

I doubt there are many siblings wishing to marry. Does that mean we should ban it? How many is enough for you Dan? How many homosexuals wanting to marry would be too little justifying keeping it banned?

What a jackass!

FUNNY!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I did not link polygamy to gay marriage, I linked polygamy to marital freedom, so you have just received your first "F" for your weak ploy. Secondly, love and attraction may exist, but we are not discussing love and attraction, we are discussing legislation of new definitions for old traditions and formality, so, your second "F", again, for a weak attempt at misdirection. Third, the idea of linking killing to gay marriage is, indeed, absurd. I didn't link the 2, you did. I showed that nature cannot be used as validation for abhorrent behavior, moron. Another "F" (you sure are racking up abysmal failures here). Fourth, the Founding Fathers never intended for a twisting of their ideals to be used to validate gay marriage, they never dreamed that Americans would be so mixed up, else they would have provided clauses protecting the normality of societal propriety. The Founders never gave unlimited freedoms, they just laid a groundwork, to be used sensibly. Another "F" for you, and my hatchet work on your idiotic post is done.
Post #169550 paints you the liar.

"The argument that homosexual behavior exist in nature hold no validity, because killing also exist in nature, and rape, and these are not accepted, either. And polygamy, also, can be found in nature, also a "no-no", so the argument that nature validates homosexual behavior is invalid."

---Your words, not mine.

And mentioning polygamy in the same context as gay marriage within the confines of that same post does provide proof of your effort to link the 2 liar.

The Founding Fathers did lay out a groundwork which we apply our freedoms to dumbass.

And in that groundwork we as Americans are due a full set of liberties providing those liberties do not produce viable harm.

As of yet you nor others can provide viable harm in gay marriage.

Your "hatchet" is pretty dull there genius.

LOL!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ace....it's you who's wanting to expand "equality" to everything and anything.
Not me.
LOL!
Yes "expand" equality to include everyone including homosexuals and polygamists. That's what equality means you dummy.

Again, just because I support incest marriage and polygamy doesn't mean I want to enter into either.

Just because you support same sex marriage does that mean you want to enter into one?

What a dope!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, consenting adults just like gay or straight marriage you ignorant buffoon. And religion is irrelevant to civil marriage.
I doubt there are many siblings wishing to marry. Does that mean we should ban it? How many is enough for you Dan? How many homosexuals wanting to marry would be too little justifying keeping it banned?
What a jackass!
FUNNY!
Religion is relevant when it exhibits harm friend. And certain religions which exhibit cultist methodology in which members are brainwashed or trapped are deemed harmful.

Fact.

As far as siblings wa nting to marry they banned it with tghe claims it had a much higher risk of producing children with birth defects.

As it is I can find no demand for such a freedom given there really are no brother and sister unions outside of some accidental one in which they were both adopted by separate families only to meet later in life.

As far as the number of homosexuals they are said to number approximately one in ten. That's a lot of people idiot.

Hope that helps game player.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I did not link polygamy to gay marriage, I linked polygamy to marital freedom, so you have just received your first "F" for your weak ploy. Secondly, love and attraction may exist, but we are not discussing love and attraction, we are discussing legislation of new definitions for old traditions and formality, so, your second "F", again, for a weak attempt at misdirection. Third, the idea of linking killing to gay marriage is, indeed, absurd. I didn't link the 2, you did. I showed that nature cannot be used as validation for abhorrent behavior, moron. Another "F" (you sure are racking up abysmal failures here). Fourth, the Founding Fathers never intended for a twisting of their ideals to be used to validate gay marriage, they never dreamed that Americans would be so mixed up, else they would have provided clauses protecting the normality of societal propriety. The Founders never gave unlimited freedoms, they just laid a groundwork, to be used sensibly. Another "F" for you, and my hatchet work on your idiotic post is done.
I give him 4 "F"s too. He's a real dope!

Too Funny!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jackass!
FUNNY!
Gotta go loser.

Unlike you I don't have all day to post in a forum as my only social interaction. I have friends. More than two and no doubt more than you.

BAH HAH HAH!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....if he was you'd think I'd have mentioned it.
We can tell by the way you swoon when they post here. Rose_NoHo- Queen of the dopes! Mona Lott- King of the malcontents.

Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta go loser.
Unlike you I don't have all day to post in a forum as my only social interaction. I have friends. More than two and no doubt more than you.
BAH HAH HAH!!!
WOW you're so cool! I'm real proud of you Dan!

That was quick. Can't take the heat eh jackass? You lose. Bye.

FUN!
Winston Smiths dog

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. What's the harm in 3 men marrying? How does it hurt you or anyone else?
And modern science has disproven the supposed medical dangers of close relatives breeding. Besides, marriage has nothing to do with reproduction, right Dan?
FUN!
Historically incest and polygamy have had many victims. If you've known anyone who's been a victim of incestual abuse you'd not take this lightly. Personally, I've dated two women that were sexually abused. One by her stepfather and the other by her father (physical and psychological abuse from dear ol' mom was frequent). The scars ran deep. Polygamy in this country has included coerced marriage in countless instances. Incestuous relationships also produce offspring with potentially serious birth defects.

If you can get us around those problems, I'm all for it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is relevant when it exhibits harm friend. And certain religions which exhibit cultist methodology in which members are brainwashed or trapped are deemed harmful.
Fact.
As far as siblings wa nting to marry they banned it with tghe claims it had a much higher risk of producing children with birth defects.
As it is I can find no demand for such a freedom given there really are no brother and sister unions outside of some accidental one in which they were both adopted by separate families only to meet later in life.
As far as the number of homosexuals they are said to number approximately one in ten. That's a lot of people idiot.
Hope that helps game player.
Religion that produces harm is relevant in same sex and straight marriage too. Of course it should be discouraged in all marriages jackass.

Modern science has disproven any reproductive harm in incestuous relationships. What don't you understand about that? How many times must I repeat it dummy?

So your answer is yes. We should deny marriage based on how many people want it. What is your cutoff point? How many people need to be denied equality until they reach a number suitable to dopey Dan?

Thought you were going back to your active and cool social life. Why are you still here with loser Mike?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you do too.
But that means others wanting to marry "regardless of what the haters think" should also be allowed. Like polygamists and incestuous marriages. That's equality to me, how about you?
I agree with you. However, the fight for Gay Marriage rights does not have to encompass other civil rights issues whether real or perceived to warrant credibility.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he say that you were ?
Dan can't hear well. That chip on his shoulder blocks sound and ideas.

He's a deaf dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smiths dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically incest and polygamy have had many victims. If you've known anyone who's been a victim of incestual abuse you'd not take this lightly. Personally, I've dated two women that were sexually abused. One by her stepfather and the other by her father (physical and psychological abuse from dear ol' mom was frequent). The scars ran deep. Polygamy in this country has included coerced marriage in countless instances. Incestuous relationships also produce offspring with potentially serious birth defects.
If you can get us around those problems, I'm all for it.
Polygamy BAD! Yada yada yada. Nonsensical bigotry is often used against same sex marriage too.

Of course we're talking about consenting adults, just like same sex marriage. Emphasize CONSENTING. Emphasize ADULTS. Get it? Got it? Good!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. However, the fight for Gay Marriage rights does not have to encompass other civil rights issues whether real or perceived to warrant credibility.
Disagree. Marriage equality is marriage equality. You can't use the term if it doesn't include polygamists and other consenting adults.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
At least I can offer rational., lucid arguments against gay marriage, although your hero, Chongo-no-hope- would deny this..
The old bag doesn't wake up till 5 PM. Never had to. Life of leisure on our dime. Nice subsidized North Hollywood apartment. Free medical care and food.

But she's still angry.

She's a real dope. Promised to never ever respond to me again. I'm real proud of that!

Fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,581 - 148,600 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 1:54PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search