Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169557 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality applies until you find viable harm.
Polygamy was determined by the government to possess inherent harm which would explain it's absence in terms of allowable freedoms in this country.
As of yet no harm has been shown in gay marriage.
Welcome back Dan! How was Japan you lucky dog!

Hope you didn't threaten to beat anyone up behind the dumpster in the Tokyo Home Depot parking lot!

You didn't, did you Dan?

Funny stuff!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169558 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are train wrecks, and tragedies, everywhere.
The unions are evidence of that.

Most recently organized labor tried to use it's methods based on legalized extortion to an ailing company, Hostess, only to take them down.

Good job.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169559 Dec 2, 2012
Bob wrote:
1. The devil is gay.
2. The demons are gay.
3. The bilderbergs are gay.
4. The masons are gay.
5. The members of bohemian grove are gay.
6. The illuminati is gay.
7. The antichrist will be gay.
They will all burn in hell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wtSVBTne-KYXX
That's what the Westboro Baptist Church believes anyway.

Are we to take this rants as you being a member?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169560 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest and polygamy carry inherent harms.
Gay marriage does not.
There's your critical difference.
No they don't. What's the harm in 3 men marrying? How does it hurt you or anyone else?

And modern science has disproven the supposed medical dangers of close relatives breeding. Besides, marriage has nothing to do with reproduction, right Dan?

FUN!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169561 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Dan! How was Japan you lucky dog!
Hope you didn't threaten to beat anyone up behind the dumpster in the Tokyo Home Depot parking lot!
You didn't, did you Dan?
Funny stuff!
Why would I?

Funny it is how you cannot apply yourself to the topic at hand.

Can't find that inherent harm in gay marriage and it's been what....months?

LOL!!!
Da Point

Covina, CA

#169562 Dec 2, 2012
Did ya see it, two gay ladies getting married at West Point?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169563 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions are evidence of that.
Most recently organized labor tried to use it's methods based on legalized extortion to an ailing company, Hostess, only to take them down.
Good job.
Uh-oh! Mona Lott says it was not the union's fault, it was Romney's fault! You'll probably be hearing from him soon.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169564 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I?
Funny it is how you cannot apply yourself to the topic at hand.
Can't find that inherent harm in gay marriage and it's been what....months?
LOL!!!
I support gay marriage you big silly dope!

What a jackass!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169565 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. What's the harm in 3 men marrying? How does it hurt you or anyone else?
And modern science has disproven the supposed medical dangers of close relatives breeding. Besides, marriage has nothing to do with reproduction, right Dan?
FUN!
Ask the government.

They're the ones who determined harm based on past occurances of underage marriage and the effects of cults in polygamy.

As far as reproduction it often takes place outside of marriage and there are many marriages which exist in which no children are involved not to mention is is not a requirement of marriage.

Facts must sting your sorry ass.

LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169566 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I support gay marriage you big silly dope!
What a jackass!
Nah....you mock it.

Easy enough to see and identify.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169567 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh! Mona Lott says it was not the union's fault, it was Romney's fault! You'll probably be hearing from him soon.
Fun!
I'm not Mona Lott.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169568 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Equality is equality. If you exclude anyone, it's not equality. It's a simple concept really.
Really.

So then you also support incestuous marriage and those involving itself with beastiality.

Wow.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169569 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there you go again, being facetious... Of course it is a scam. Pretending to be a valid couple, without the proper components, is pretense.
We were not talking about marriage, we were talking about "gay" marriage, which is not marriage at all. It is the coupling of a same sex couple which is bogus. The parts are not meant to go where they are being put, in a gay marriage.
I thought the same way until I realized we as humans can be attracted to an adult of the same sex, find love, attraction and a willingness to commit to a marriage.

Being straight myself it was at first a little odd but it's true. What's also true is that those elements are present in marriage.

Some men like fat, obese women in terms of attraction. Never got that one either given I was never attracted to overweight women but they like gays should be able to marry the adult of their choice without your *opinion* being in the way if we're to claim we live in a free country.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169570 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the government.
They're the ones who determined harm based on past occurances of underage marriage and the effects of cults in polygamy.
As far as reproduction it often takes place outside of marriage and there are many marriages which exist in which no children are involved not to mention is is not a requirement of marriage.
Facts must sting your sorry ass.
LOL!!!
"Ask the government" is not an answer as to how three consenting adults marrying would harm you. Answer the question Danny.

"They're the ones who determined harm based on past occurances of underage marriage and the effects of cults in polygamy." -Of course we're talking about consenting adults stupid, same as in gay or straight marriage. What a dope!

"As far as reproduction it often takes place outside of marriage and there are many marriages which exist in which no children are involved not to mention is is not a requirement of marriage." -Right, reproduction has nothing to do with marriage equality so why shouldn't brother and sister marry?

"Facts must sting your sorry ass." -Facts must sting your sorry ass

"LOL!!!" -YUCK!YUCK!YUCK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169571 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
So then you also support incestuous marriage and those involving itself with beastiality.
Wow.
Incest yes. Bestiality no. Animals cannot enter into contracts.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169572 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Mona Lott.
But he's one of your heroes. And Rose_NoHo is your leader!

Funny stuff!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169573 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ask the government" is not an answer as to how three consenting adults marrying would harm you. Answer the question Danny.
"They're the ones who determined harm based on past occurances of underage marriage and the effects of cults in polygamy." -Of course we're talking about consenting adults stupid, same as in gay or straight marriage. What a dope!
"As far as reproduction it often takes place outside of marriage and there are many marriages which exist in which no children are involved not to mention is is not a requirement of marriage." -Right, reproduction has nothing to do with marriage equality so why shouldn't brother and sister marry?
"Facts must sting your sorry ass." -Facts must sting your sorry ass
"LOL!!!" -YUCK!YUCK!YUCK!
On a personal note there are so few polygamists out there I could care less unless they improvise cultist methods or include underage members.

Find one brother and sister who wants to marry you ignorant twit. LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169574 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest yes. Bestiality no. Animals cannot enter into contracts.
What a dope!
Pretty disturbing shit there Junior....the fact you'd be open to marry your underage daughter or something akin to that.

Ooooof!

LOL!!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#169575 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's one of your heroes. And Rose_NoHo is your leader!
Funny stuff!
Funny....if he was you'd think I'd have mentioned it.
Temple

Covina, CA

#169576 Dec 2, 2012
Two Gays getting married at West Point really set off the idiotss.

Happy December to yOu too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web