Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169420 Nov 30, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that ALL married couples are a drain on society? You certainly can't just mean that gay married taxpayers are a drain - that would be illogical.
Please explain this odd idea?
Don't most studies show that marriage provides stability to families, and that this stability is GOOD for society?
Please explain how a homosexual marriages is "GOOD" for society !!
Gays are demanding the normal heterosexual society to accept homosexuals and their lifestyles married or not. Even if todays ruling swings to the favor of homosexuals, they will still be the odd man out and second class. It will just be another hurdle and obsticle to deal with in an abnormal society
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169421 Nov 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't comprehend it, nor do you even have an even basic understanding of how this process works.
Impeachment only happens in ONE place in regards to the President- the HOUSE. No where else, that's it. The accused is either Impeached or they are Not. Once impeached it cannot fail, it is a done deal, you are forever more impeached.
Then we move to trial, where the Senate takes over. In the Senate you are either Convicted or Acquitted. It doesn't matter which the Senate chooses, you are still impeached.
Get a clue you moron.
Im done with that, if you donít know, you donít, and I canít help you.

I wish it had been successful though, I personally think we would live in a better America today if it had.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169422 Nov 30, 2012
Wonder if that dopey "Big D" is going to continue to make a fool out of himself today by posting dumb off topic stuff like:

"Clinton's impeachment was a success and it failed".

Too Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169423 Nov 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Im done with that, if you donít know, you donít, and I canít help you.
I wish it had been successful though, I personally think we would live in a better America today if it had.
Here he is!

Clinton's impeachment was successful you big dope!

FUN!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169424 Nov 30, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how a homosexual marriages is "GOOD" for society !!
Gays are demanding the normal heterosexual society to accept homosexuals and their lifestyles married or not. Even if todays ruling swings to the favor of homosexuals, they will still be the odd man out and second class. It will just be another hurdle and obsticle to deal with in an abnormal society
Marriage is good for society because it provides stability.

The bottom line is there is no harm in allowing same sex marriage. The few valid arguments against it are weak and insignificant especially when you consider the small percentage of the population involved.

Besides all that stuff, weddings are fun! The more I get invited to the better.

Loosen up Bruno! Don't be a dope.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169425 Nov 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he is!
Clinton's impeachment was successful you big dope!
FUN!
Oh yeah.. great success. LOL

Much like Mitt Romneyís successful run for the presidency

He successfully ran
Majority

Azusa, CA

#169426 Nov 30, 2012
This will or could end in a stalemate, until more states allow gay marriage, then it will reAddressed.

Of course this will give those gay bashers more time to gather their thing and move away.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#169427 Nov 30, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how a homosexual marriages is "GOOD" for society !!
Gays are demanding the normal heterosexual society to accept homosexuals and their lifestyles married or not. Even if todays ruling swings to the favor of homosexuals, they will still be the odd man out and second class. It will just be another hurdle and obsticle to deal with in an abnormal society
=---------
If homosexuals are allowed to legally marry and be accepted in society, they will "come out of the closet" and not have to marry straights in order to be respected.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169428 Nov 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.. great success. LOL
Much like Mitt Romneyís successful run for the presidency
He successfully ran
Yes a great success. If it wasn't, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate.

But you know this by now. You suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you cannot be wrong even when you and everyone else knows you are. It's a real bitch, incurable they say.

But fun for me!
The Rest

Azusa, CA

#169429 Nov 30, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney, thou shalt not bear false witness. Well that was broken so many time by Willard that he has a pass given to him by the church to continue in the name of LDS.

Willard Mitt ROMNEY, because he believed that a man should earn his own way in life, AND STEAL THE REST.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169430 Nov 30, 2012
The Rest wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney, thou shalt not bear false witness. Well that was broken so many time by Willard that he has a pass given to him by the church to continue in the name of LDS.
Willard Mitt ROMNEY, because he believed that a man should earn his own way in life, AND STEAL THE REST.
Romney lost. Get over it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169431 Nov 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a great success. If it wasn't, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate.
But you know this by now. You suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you cannot be wrong even when you and everyone else knows you are. It's a real bitch, incurable they say.
But fun for me!
No I donít suffer from anything, and you are not a psychologist, how long have you been pretending to be?

Perhaps you had a successful degree that you didnít actually achieve?:)
YesHeDid

Azusa, CA

#169432 Nov 30, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney, thou shalt not bear false witness. Well that was broken so many time by Willard that he has a pass given to him by the church to continue in the name of LDS.
Willard Mitt ROMNEY, because he believed that a man should earn his own way in life, AND STEAL THE REST.

Willard Mitt Romney lost. Get over it.

Yes He Did..

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169433 Nov 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I donít suffer from anything, and you are not a psychologist, how long have you been pretending to be?
Perhaps you had a successful degree that you didnít actually achieve?:)
Perhaps you would explain what you think impeachment means? Maybe we can get to the bottom of your confusion.

But of course you know you are wrong so you won't.

Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity. Simple. Why do you not understand?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169434 Nov 30, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Does anyone know what time the Supreme Court will revile whether it will take up the DOMA and Prop 8 cases.
I heard when they are done cleaning up Sandy, then they will start.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169435 Nov 30, 2012
YesHeDid wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney, thou shalt not bear false witness. Well that was broken so many time by Willard that he has a pass given to him by the church to continue in the name of LDS.
Willard Mitt ROMNEY, because he believed that a man should earn his own way in life, AND STEAL THE REST.
Willard Mitt Romney lost. Get over it.
Yes He Did..
So get over it jackass! He'll soon fade into oblivion, but you'll still be stupid.
FanDango

Azusa, CA

#169436 Nov 30, 2012
It's another fan-dango day in SoCal.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169437 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I heard when they are done cleaning up Sandy, then they will start.
Obama's leadership on Sandy was worse than Bush's on Katrina. But Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works.
Gluck Gluck

Azusa, CA

#169438 Nov 30, 2012
Radar Orighly says.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169439 Nov 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's leadership on Sandy was worse than Bush's on Katrina. But Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works.
thou great oblama can do no wrong. A lot of people need a religion and cling on to Oblama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Jan 22 William sant 2
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... (Jul '15) Jan 11 Trevor 2
Review: Mikes Motorsports Jan '16 dean hanks 1
Review: Steve Leskera Painting (Jul '14) Dec '15 UnstableStevesDau... 2
News 5 men arrested on suspicion of burglarizing Ran... Dec '15 Skid Row 1
News a Man accused of hate crime, arson in Californi... Dec '15 serfs up 2
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Dec '15 Sean p 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages