Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169346 Nov 28, 2012
phobias are unfounded or irrational fears. The homosexual recruitment of our youth is real.jailhouse homosexuals will rape and should be feared by men and women alike.

Flying hinnie pliers as seen on kid cartoons is a real recruitment message.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#169347 Nov 29, 2012
One more day till the Supreme Court reviles whether it will or won't hear the DOMA and Prop 8 cases!

Legalize federal marriage equality now!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169351 Nov 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deliberately misreading the song. Taking the whole thing out of context. Who else were they gonna dance with ? As far as saying that, they were forgetting that they were in jail, and pretending to be back out on the street for a minute...
Rose_NoHo tells us that a 50's rock and roll song is about gay group sex. Then (s)he describes male on male anilingus and hand jobs and then accuses us of being fixated on anal sex!

Priceless!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169352 Nov 29, 2012
If anyone sees that "Clinton's impeachment was a success and it failed" jackass "Big D", stick a fork in him, I think he's done!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169353 Nov 29, 2012
I hope they have as much success as they did with that in everything they do :)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169354 Nov 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<sarcasm>Yeah, Elvis was engaging in homosexual recruiting.</sarcasm>
You've heard the song, right? So, you're gay now?
You homophobes come up with the strangest stuff. Why are you so fixated on gay sex? Why not just be happy you have that much less competition for the opposite sex.
As I said, you ladies doth protest too much!
You're the only one keeps bringing up gay sex jackass!

What's wrong with you?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169355 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
I hope they have as much success as they did with that in everything they do :)
No one knows who you are posting to, or who "they" is, or what "with that" is you blithering idiot!

What a dope!

Too Funny!
DonnyBrook

Azusa, CA

#169356 Nov 29, 2012
It's a donnybrook out there today, drive safe.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169357 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows who you are posting to, or who "they" is, or what "with that" is you blithering idiot!
What a dope!
Too Funny!
The list of things you donít know is incredible.

Everyone else does, and I donít particularly care if you do or not

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169358 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of things you donít know is incredible.
Everyone else does, and I donít particularly care if you do or not
Funny Stuff!

P.S. Why you mad bro? Just because Clinton's impeachment was a success? It happened last century fer chrissakes! Get over it!
RightHand

Azusa, CA

#169359 Nov 29, 2012
It's time for all Americans to declare allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.

Let's face it - if the Constitution goes down, all is lost for America.

Enemies of the Constitution call it archaic, rigid, inflexible, noninductive, intolerant, unworkable in our modern society. But for 225 years, this document has helped keep America great.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169360 Nov 29, 2012
Too many "Trolls" here
Big D

Modesto, CA

#169361 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stuff!
P.S. Why you mad bro? Just because Clinton's impeachment was a success? It happened last century fer chrissakes! Get over it!
Not at all, just having fun :)

I know it is history, that is why there is no question about it, just those who know, and those that donít.:)

Iím not even a Clinton fan, I wish it had been successful, I suspect we would live in a better America today if it had.
chalking

Azusa, CA

#169362 Nov 29, 2012
Have to admit it, the silence is deafing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169363 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, just having fun :)
I know it is history, that is why there is no question about it, just those who know, and those that donít.:)
Iím not even a Clinton fan, I wish it had been successful, I suspect we would live in a better America today if it had.
Sure! That's the right attitude Biggy D! Fun! Chuckle it up!

You're having fun with Mike DiRucci! And learning stuff about the Constitution at the same time.

So how do you like it so far?
AsWell

Azusa, CA

#169364 Nov 29, 2012
I'm looking for, the Secrets of Potty Training your city council members?

Thee must be a step by step guide as to how to curb the filthy lies that comes out of those city councils members mouths etc.

There should be another one for potty training your city manager as well.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169365 Nov 29, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, just having fun :)
I know it is history, that is why there is no question about it, just those who know, and those that donít.:)
Iím not even a Clinton fan, I wish it had been successful, I suspect we would live in a better America today if it had.
Oy vey! The impeachment was successful dummy!

What you mean is you wish that Clinton was removed from office for lying about a BJ. Because you're a vindictive jerk!

You're still wrong. But we're still having fun, right?

Right!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169366 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy vey! The impeachment was successful dummy!
What you mean is you wish that Clinton was removed from office for lying about a BJ. Because you're a vindictive jerk!
You're still wrong. But we're still having fun, right?
Right!
He probably wishes it was him giving that bj.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#169367 Nov 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
sorry... b@stard children are a direct result of christian sex
There are Buddhist bastards too; sexual morality isn't limited to Christianity. Don't be so narrow minded.

Do you find it offensive that same sex couples where one partner has a child from another relationship, are trying to enhance their status to further their custody rights? Where polygamy is illegal, same sex marriage turns the child into a bastard; what more harm do you want?

Ever child raised by a same sex couple is raised without a mother or a father.
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169368 Nov 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stuff!
P.S. Why you mad bro? Just because Clinton's impeachment was a success? It happened last century fer chrissakes! Get over it!
Pardon the interruption but The Swami is going to have to say the Clinton impeachment was only a partial success for the republicans because he was reelected. One thing I got out of that mess was the voters must have rejected the frog watching tactic by republicans for political gain.

On the subject of morals: What do you think of KID sex drugs and ROCK n roll being used by the o-so righteous republicans. Great song at the convention though. Loved the video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... Mon MomsWhoKill 2
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul 17 Dorris 7
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
News SC Labs wins contract to test pot for Palm Springs Jul 9 LOLbumps 1
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun '15 Tracy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages