Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
148,161 - 148,180 of 200,326 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169052
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's not true.
Provide us with several logical and reasonable arguments as to why ANYONE who is secure with their own sexuality would worry about someone else who can only be attracted to the same gender.
Do you think gay folks spend a great deal of time worrying about who you might want to marry?
"Provide us with several...bla bla bla"

You sound like my 3rd grade teacher Miss Prissypants!

What a jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169053
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>One hundred fifty odd words and not a single coherent thought between them. Maybe you should start drinking after you have finished posting what you are going to pass off as your thoughts. Reality check cupcake, you're just another malinformed useful idiot and if all you are going to do is babble, you're not worth the effort.
Maybe you should start drinking.

Why do you call another man "cupcake" are you a jackass?

Funny!
Contained

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169054
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I though the humpty-dumpty issue was a done deal.

All those load mouths who don't like the issues between adults can suck on raw eggs like most Republicans do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169055
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Contained wrote:
I though the humpty-dumpty issue was a done deal.
All those load mouths who don't like the issues between adults can suck on raw eggs like most Republicans do.
http://www.hark.com/clips/dwlyfhnyts-cuckoocl...
Hawthorne

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169057
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

The gentleman from Hawthorne, California needs to file personal lawsuits against all the officers involved. 42 U.S.C. 1983 is the section that he needs to get them in court on. They violated his constitutional rights while operating under the color of law and are personally tort liable. Also kidnapping, unlawful detention and other charges could apply as well. This includes all the officers at the jail that interacted with Mr. Saulmon.

Stop letting thugs and thieves that hide behind badges get away with this. Take them to Federal court in their person. After about 300 of them loose their homes and everything they own the rest might start falling in line. An just so everyone knows, do not ask for less than $175,000.00 in damages or the Federal Courts will view it as a frivolous case.

Hawthorne, California..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169058
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Hawthorne wrote:
The gentleman from Hawthorne, California needs to file personal lawsuits against all the officers involved. 42 U.S.C. 1983 is the section that he needs to get them in court on. They violated his constitutional rights while operating under the color of law and are personally tort liable. Also kidnapping, unlawful detention and other charges could apply as well. This includes all the officers at the jail that interacted with Mr. Saulmon.
Stop letting thugs and thieves that hide behind badges get away with this. Take them to Federal court in their person. After about 300 of them loose their homes and everything they own the rest might start falling in line. An just so everyone knows, do not ask for less than $175,000.00 in damages or the Federal Courts will view it as a frivolous case.
Hawthorne, California..
http://www.hark.com/clips/dwlyfhnyts-cuckoocl...
Lack

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169059
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

The two Walmart associates involved in the incident have been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the investigation, Gee said, adding that, The security officer involved will no longer be providing services to us.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169060
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

R Hudson wrote:
You just proved my point.
You were actually trying to prove that you are a babbling idiot?

Why?

I'm glad I could be of help, I guess.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169061
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Maybe you should start drinking.
Been there, done that and have found better and less self-destructive ways of having fun, thank you very much.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Why do you call another man "cupcake" are you a jackass?
Smart ass actually, sweetie. I call people cupcake and the like because telling them they are the the leftovers of sperm that God wouldn't have minded if they had ended up wadded in a kleenex in the bottom of a trashcan, takes up too much space and seems a tad bit rude when done repeatedly. Just trying to be civil, cupcake.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Funny!
I have my moments and people like you make it easy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169062
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that and have found better and less self-destructive ways of having fun, thank you very much.
<quoted text>Smart ass actually, sweetie. I call people cupcake and the like because telling them they are the the leftovers of sperm that God wouldn't have minded if they had ended up wadded in a kleenex in the bottom of a trashcan, takes up too much space and seems a tad bit rude when done repeatedly. Just trying to be civil, cupcake.
<quoted text>I have my moments and people like you make it easy.
OK, Gotcha Cupcake.

What a jerk!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169063
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Mike DiRucci wrote:
OK, Gotcha Cupcake.
What a jerk!
The feeling isn't quite mutual dear, I see you as a jerk with absolutely nothing to back it up. Sorry.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169064
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The feeling isn't quite mutual dear, I see you as a jerk with absolutely nothing to back it up. Sorry.
Don't be sorry Cupcake! I'm not.

What a jackass!
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169065
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Just like a steam roller.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169066
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Don't be sorry Cupcake! I'm not.
What a jackass!
Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169067
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.
No.

Smirk!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169068
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.
No, you didn't hurt my feelings and I never asked you what you thought, Cupcake. That's 2 lies right off the bat!

So are you pathological or just a big fibber?

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169069
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Aw bunny, have I hurt your wittle feewings? I'm sorry, that wasn't really my intent. You asked me what I thought and I told you, you didn't ask me to be nice about it. Next time I'll try to remember how sensitive you are when it comes to your gay bashing, you only wanna be a top. Snicker.
Woops! That's Three lies! Or else provide evidence of my alleged "gay bashing" OK, Cupcake?

What a big fibber! Shame on you! You're worse than some quacked out fundie on Saturday night!

Fun Stuff!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169070
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
No.
Smirk!
How quick did you regret hitting the post comment button on that reply? If that's how you feel, your safe word is popcorn, have fun.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169071
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
No, you didn't hurt my feelings and I never asked you what you thought, Cupcake. That's 2 lies right off the bat!
So are you pathological or just a big fibber?
What a dope!
If at first you horribly embarrass yourself, try, try again. Hmm... Sweetie, you posted to me, not the other way around. I haven't felt the need to ask you to expound upon whatever in the f*ck it is you are babbling on about. I really don't care, I'm just being polite by not ignoring you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169072
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Woops! That's Three lies! Or else provide evidence of my alleged "gay bashing" OK, Cupcake?
What a big fibber! Shame on you! You're worse than some quacked out fundie on Saturday night!
Fun Stuff!
Being polite and also catering to your need to be verbally berated by unashamed, unapologetic, openly gay men. Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rich's Painting 18 hr Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards 20 hr Alice 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Ocean 7,835
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:28AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••