Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168767 Nov 22, 2012
The union refused to allow Twinkies and Wonder bread to be carried on the same truck!

The union didn't think this demand unreasonable or inefficient.

Due to this and similar dopey demands Hostess had to go bankrupt. Now another 18,500 people are unemployed.

Good going union!

Now Walmart will buy the twinkies and wonder bread names, and carry them efficiently on the same truck driven by non union drivers and make lots of money. Bad Walmart!

Too funny!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168771 Nov 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I didn't expect you to see it!!! and don't talk about my "Balls" you pervert ... we don't want your cult teaching your ways in our schools.
Tough, ain't it?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168773 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you take some of that money and BUY an education?.... oh, that's right, you are too busy working to get educated. Too busy working to enjoy life.... So what do you do in your spare time????????? TOPIX???? Dude, you have serious issues. You can either come to grips with them or not.
Says Mona Lott while on topix himself!

Priceless!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168775 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
The union refused to allow Twinkies and Wonder bread to be carried on the same truck!
The union didn't think this demand unreasonable or inefficient.
Due to this and similar dopey demands Hostess had to go bankrupt. Now another 18,500 people are unemployed.
Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#168776 Nov 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be reported, you are a scab .. you low down "RAT"
Your statement is the exact reason for unions, you can thank your union for being able to drive the East Cost you moron. If you do your job properly????? you will be taken advantage of, by your employer, you know nothing about unionism you RAT. Eventually you will need representation so you beter pay your dues. I have a better idea quit the union and go out on your own, you have that right. Give up your membership you back stabber
Unions- Ideas so good membership must be mandatory..
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168779 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that...taught for a while, too. Sorry that you don't enjoy your life, as much as I enjoy mine, traveling and getting paid large for it. I enjoy coming in here and playing slapfest, just as you do...come to terms with that. Maybe if you had the balls to try to emulate me, you'd be loving life, too, miserable little drag queen. I think I saw you in NJ, one night, working the truck stop for spare cash, didn't I ? Weren't you the lot lizard that I sent away ? Sorry about that, I don't play with your kind.
Oh puh-leez.... a juvenile taunt is the best you can do? Do you actually think making up lies about me isn't seen as a desperate attempt to change the subject? Emulate you?????? LMFAO!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#168785 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.
Yawn.. My first job was in a grocery store bagging groceries, I was 16. Starting pay for this chain of stores was set at Minimum Wage +$.75/hr, with a standard $.25/hr raise for every year. There was a cap on the raises based on your position, for instance a bagger would cap out at $14/hr. This was quite a few decades ago. There was NO Union.

I worked there for about 4 years while I was in High School and the year after graduation that I spent completing flight training before going to college, and with hard work I had increased my pay by several dollars per hour by getting promoted to Assistant Front end manager. Needless to say I was making VERY good money for a High School Student. I only left when I went to college out of state. I decided to work at a grocery store in the new State while in college as it offered quite a bit of flexibility with hours, this time I was in a Union State. I took a $2/hr pay CUT and had to pay DUES!!!

Don't feed me this BS that Unions are so wonderful... There was a time and place for the Union, it has passed, now they are nothing more than another tax collector that exists for the SOLE purpose of collecting dues. They are just another Corporation in disguise.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168786 Nov 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Sure.......... Those damn union workers making $10 an hour. The nerve! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Romney-esque management decision to go $700 million dollars in debt. A debt the company could not repay.
Nope. Not Romney's fault. Was the greedy mobbed up union's fault.

P.S. Romney lost. He's fading into oblivion. He was spotted pumping his own gas yesterday in La Jolla!

So get over it, unless the left is making Romney the new Bush!

Mona Lott blames Romney! Priceless!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#168789 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even me ?
:)
wow all that smoking really aged your azz.... you now look like pope Been-A-D!ck

Bellevue, WA

#168790 Nov 22, 2012
"Happy.. Look Indians we took your land, raped your wives, killed your children, and then ate the food you cooked for us day"

Look everyone the christians have come from Europe to spread the GOOD NEWS... oh and small pox!!!!

Ya that's right i'm 1/4 Proud Cherokee

Lilith

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168791 Nov 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
"Happy.. Look Indians we took your land, raped your wives, killed your children, and then ate the food you cooked for us day"
Look everyone the christians have come from Europe to spread the GOOD NEWS... oh and small pox!!!!
Ya that's right i'm 1/4 Proud Cherokee
Lilith
And the Proud Cherokees took the Iroquois land, raped their wives, killed there children and ate their food.

Bellevue, WA

#168792 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Proud Cherokees took the Iroquois land, raped their wives, killed there children and ate their food.
hey we learned it from christardos

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#168793 Nov 22, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
the Sioux and Chippewa war in MN was going on before our revolutionary war and was still going on after the civil war was over. Lots of land being stolen from one people by another.

Hey Mikey...have a happy turkey day!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168794 Nov 22, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the Sioux and Chippewa war in MN was going on before our revolutionary war and was still going on after the civil war was over. Lots of land being stolen from one people by another.
Hey Mikey...have a happy turkey day!
You too Woodtick.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168796 Nov 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey we learned it from christardos
I suppose "christardos" means Christian Europeans. The problem with your scenario is this happened before they came to America.

Unless you mean The Norse. But they weren't dreaded Christians and never met the Cherokee.

Bellevue, WA

#168799 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And 3/4 stupid. We can't help it if you, and your ancestors, couldn't compete. Pity the losers...
you celebrate thanksgiving in memory of those unable to compete losers as you call them people who had they not kept you alive over the winters you wouldn't have been left here to strip them of there land you morazz

Bellevue, WA

#168800 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And 3/4 stupid. We can't help it if you, and your ancestors, couldn't compete. Pity the losers...
oh and you had such a kind program of indoctrination... convert to christardoism or die

wow not much has changed there i see
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168801 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, my spidey sense tells me that you are sympathetic to the unions...
1) My statement is the reason for the unions..does that mean that my statement actually created the unions, or the need for the same ?
2) I would be able to drive to the East Coast, whether or not the unions exist, the roads are there, as are the warehouses, docks, stores, steel mills and restaurants, just to name a few..regardless of the presence of the unions. If the unions didn't exist, I'd still be able to drive and deliver there, as I do in the rest of America. The unions have no sway in the other 45 or so states in which I travel. The unions have made themselves a necessary ingredient in the East Coast due to the involvement of the Mafia.
3) I DO perform my job properly, and have never needed union rep, so what are you talking about ?
4) If you call "bringing home over $1000 a week", as a company driver, being taken advantage of, then ..."do me, baby, do me!" I pay no fuel charges, no insurance, no maintenance, never have to pay state road taxes, I don't buy tires, oil, injectors, I get reimbursed for tolls, my truck gets washed once a week, whether or not it needs it, etc. "Taken advantage of " ? You're high. Unionism ? Pshaw. Unionism gives me a middleman to deal with. Nothing more. An extra hassle in certain places. I am not giving up my membership until the unions go away, and leave us to conduct our business without interference. Did the unions stop the new D.O.T. regs ? Did they prevent CSA2010 from happening ? No. they did not. the unions are nothing more than leverage, used to reach into my pockets and relieve me of $$. Are the unions happening in Texas, Michigan, California, Arkansas, Arizona, etc ? NO, and we deliver in all those states, and more, easier than in New York or New Jersey. If we stopped delivering in those states, then perhaps union membership would dry up. Where were the unions when illegal immigrants were getting into the 40-ton missiles and piloting them down roads decorated with signs that they couldn't read, killing people in the process ? Where was the union when NAFTA and GATT was being enacted ? Sitting in Ft. Lauderdale, sipping piņa coladas, and laughing about getting rich, from the efforts of others, that's where. Smirking about Hoffa, that's where.
Don't try to lecture me about unionism, sonnie, unless you are a relative of one of those fat cats, then I would understand your zealous behavior. Unions were once a vital ingredient in America, but that time has passed.
I am proud to be a 40 year card holding member in good standing with the ILWU so I know what I am talking about when scabs like you start with the BS. Unions are still a still needed in America, that is why you are a so called member. Try it on your own then !!!! "Live better work Union"

Bellevue, WA

#168802 Nov 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud to be a 40 year card holding member in good standing with the ILWU so I know what I am talking about when scabs like you start with the BS. Unions are still a still needed in America, that is why you are a so called member. Try it on your own then !!!! "Live better work Union"
oh he's a scab alright
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168803 Nov 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it good, because my boss pays me well, as I stated already, I work in a non-union shop. I earn well because I work for it. Making more $$ than I did in a union shop...
You are changing your words, that's not what you said but oh well you are just like the rest of the trolls in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 37 min goodvibrations 2
child molester at large in dhs 15 hr tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs