Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
hghni456n

United States

#167813 Nov 12, 2012
fdf f l f
DuwWats

La Puente, CA

#167814 Nov 12, 2012
Simple answers always escape the troubled mines of the Republicans and or tea baggers..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167815 Nov 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
As anyone frequenting this thread can tell you, I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my canine Honey, and yes, even the Africans. Even so, I do not approve of Asian Sub-continent cross-dressing "Blacks" donning woman's garb for the purpose of enjoying public parks during "women only" days.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/d2x5ugb
Ronald
Ronald.

I am also alarmed at this cad's outrageous behavior. Flitting about shamelessly and perving in women's garb on ladies' day in the park!

I trust you are well. Please give my regards to your honey.

Michael.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167816 Nov 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only hope.
Although if you ask Fafafa-Foxy we're all in for a hell of a ride with Barrack Stalin.
And if you ask Rose_NoHo everyone who voted for Romney is a racist.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#167817 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I am also alarmed at this cad's outrageous behavior. Flitting about shamelessly and perving in women's garb on ladies' day in the park!
I trust you are well. Please give my regards to your honey.
Michael.
Mike DiRucci.

Thanks. He asked me to relay his many thoughts of "Bow Wow" to you.

Ronald
Collared

La Puente, CA

#167818 Nov 12, 2012
Yapping dogs, darn thangs.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167819 Nov 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci.
Thanks. He asked me to relay his many thoughts of "Bow Wow" to you.
Ronald
Ronald.

Please tell him woof!

It is shameful that bigots refuse to extend marriage equality to those who have wonderful relationships with their canine friends. They are denying them the 97,324 benefits of marriage. They spout anti-equality nonsense such as "animals cannot enter into contracts" when a contract is not necessary to kill and eat them why should one be needed one to marry them?!

I wish you and your honey well in your quest for marriage equality!

Michael.
Collared

La Puente, CA

#167820 Nov 12, 2012
The Sheriff's Department did not say if deputies found a weapon on the man.
hghni456n

Lampasas, TX

#167821 Nov 12, 2012
dhgnmilmtu nkg

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167822 Nov 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
...Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him to fish, feed him for a life time...
And the Corallary: Give a man a welfare check, a cell phone, cash, food stamps, section 8 housing, Medicaid, 100 weeks of unemployment checks, and he will vote Democrat for a lifetime."

Funny Stuff!
Clowns

La Puente, CA

#167823 Nov 12, 2012
Instead of shouting, the protesters used squeaky toys, whistles, and noisemakers to drown out the amplified speeches.

Many dressed as clowns.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#167824 Nov 12, 2012
Only 7 more days till the US Supreme Court will declare whether or not it will hear Prop 8 and or DOMA!

Legalize federal gay marriage now!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167825 Nov 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC CALIFORNIA Senator diane Feinstein demanding documents and congressional hearings on the matter ? Is she a "con dumb" too ?
And if the American people hate teh Republicnas so much, why did they ELECT THEM to a MAJORITY in the House Of Repreentatives, a MAJORITY of the gubernatorial seats, and a MAJORITY of teh state legislatures ? Why did te American voter do that ???
Do you misspell "the" for a reason?

Los Angeles, CA

#167826 Nov 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you are trying to be relevant, but I was addressing rose_no_ho about her claim that gay men aren't any more likely to molest little boys than straight men. So if you wish to involve yourself in this string, you refugee from "Twisted Sister", kindly do not put words into my mouth, or attempt to take my statement out of context.
Halloween's over. Take that picture of that hideous monster down, already!

Los Angeles, CA

#167827 Nov 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again....."sigh".... making it a racist issue, instead of a question about policy.
What policy?
R Hudson wrote:
Apparently, you have decided that we cannot examine the Obammy, without it becoming racist. Are you stating that he gets a "free pass" because of his race ?
Is he to be held immune because he IS black ? If not, then leave the tired old race bit out, will ya ?
"Obammy"? Nah, that's not racist at all...

Los Angeles, CA

#167828 Nov 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
As anyone frequenting this thread can tell you, I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my canine Honey, and yes, even the Africans.
Why are fundies such racists?

Los Angeles, CA

#167829 Nov 12, 2012
Semo wrote:
<quoted text>It is so funny how you change the constitution to fit your agenda. The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.
You bet they are. Women can vote. There isn't any more slavery. It's actually against the law to kill a Native American in cold blood...

Los Angeles, CA

#167830 Nov 12, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been repeatedly asked to define what you mean by "con dumb", but as of yet, you have failed to provide any definition of same. So answer the questions that we have asked you....any of them will do.....

You're so DUMB you need to have it defined for you.
I saw conservatives use the put down, "libtard", so, I came up with my own term, "con dumb". "Con" is short for "conservative", and dumb, well, means dumb. And it's a pun, sounding like "condom", that's a barrier device that's put over a penis and used during sexual intercourse to reduce the probability of pregnancy and spreading sexually transmitted diseases.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#167831 Nov 13, 2012
Hey, appreciate your concern for the slut lesbian in me. Sorry, but I always cover her one eye when I am with my wife. She is however grateful that she is not stuck with someone who looks like Candy Crowley...

Which begs the question, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian??? It's like this double twist of someone who is not quite a man attracting someone who is not quite a woman...

As to gay unions being called marriage, I feel bad for you. The closer something fake gets to the real thing, the clear the counterfeit becomes. Moreover, a child won't see two 'dads', they will see a missing mom. Sad for the child isn't it? At the price of gays pretending.

As for me? I face reality. I AM a major mutation. No denial. No lies. No pretending. Others say, "Damn you sure are! But your union of femininity and masculinity makes you so wise!" I attribute that to the double effect of a lesbian trapped in a straight man, AND being married. The union of Mars and Venus not... you know...

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#167832 Nov 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so DUMB you need to have it defined for you.
I saw conservatives use the put down, "libtard", so, I came up with my own term, "con dumb". "Con" is short for "conservative", and dumb, well, means dumb. And it's a pun, sounding like "condom", that's a barrier device that's put over a penis and used during sexual intercourse to reduce the probability of pregnancy and spreading sexually transmitted diseases.
However, I came up with gay unions being 'redumbant'.

Not only is it two against one, but our two are based on reality.

Liberals really are libtarded. Gay unions are really redumbant.

Silly Ho.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]