Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167745 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton was impeached.
What a dope!
No Clinton was acquitted ( look up that word please ), the impeachment did not fulfill a single thing that it was voted on for, not one, an absolute and total failure in every respect.

Name one outcome that the impeachment caused?

I can already tell you, none.

The real question is what were they doing in congress spending my hard earned money doing absolutely nothing of value whatsoever?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167746 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I already informed you. your denial of verifiable facts makes it clear you want a politically motivated inquisition, even though you earlier said you are against those. Seems there is little to believe in your posts...
Please remind me of what you informed me. Please tell me of any facts that I have denied. Please tell me what you don't believe in my posts.

Then maybe we can talk fruitloops.

What a jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167747 Nov 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderate democrat here. Currently disappointed in the sum total of American politicians.
The Republican idea of compromise is for all Democrats to die.
BTW, did you know that in many nations Obama is viewed as conservative?
Funny you say that, I used to be a republican, then they moved to the right wing, and the democrats moved more in my direction.

I didn’t change, they did.

If Ronald Reagan were alive today,( their messiah ) he would not pass muster, they would call him a Democrat.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#167748 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Even if they are good policies for our country?
The only good policy for our country now is cutting the federal government, and budget in half each year, and haf of what's remaining each succeeding year, until the governmet is actually managable and doing soething useful, and balancing the budget.

And why haven't the Democrats even PASSED a federal budget the past for years of Teh Obamaniacs Glorious Reign ? Why won't Harry [G]Ried allow one to be voted on ?

And people on Long Island and Staten Island STILL have no pwer 3 weeks into this disaster and STILL FEMA, and nobody else form teh fedral government, has shown up to help these people. What's Teh Obamaniac doing about THAT ?!

And why is it that DEMOCRATIC Senator diane Feinstein is being stonewalled by The Obamaniac on the Benghazi investgation ??? Get Ken Starr in there ! He'll find out !

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#167749 Nov 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderate democrat here. Currently disappointed in the sum total of American politicians.
No he's not. He's seen as teh TRUE Marxist-Stalinist that he and his party are. They tolerate NO DISSENT from his Stalinist line.

Uncle Joe is PROUD and looking up at them.

:)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167750 Nov 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good policy for our country now is cutting the federal government, and budget in half each year, and haf of what's remaining each succeeding year, until the governmet is actually managable and doing soething useful, and balancing the budget.
And why haven't the Democrats even PASSED a federal budget the past for years of Teh Obamaniacs Glorious Reign ? Why won't Harry [G]Ried allow one to be voted on ?
And people on Long Island and Staten Island STILL have no pwer 3 weeks into this disaster and STILL FEMA, and nobody else form teh fedral government, has shown up to help these people. What's Teh Obamaniac doing about THAT ?!
And why is it that DEMOCRATIC Senator diane Feinstein is being stonewalled by The Obamaniac on the Benghazi investgation ??? Get Ken Starr in there ! He'll find out !
You didn't mention anything about the quality of the legislation to be stalled by te Rep.s in congress, you just said stall anything Obama does. it would seem you don't care about solving any problems we have as a nation. You just want your party to regain power. Sad, very sad. not a very good US citizen.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167753 Nov 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Boehner will be reasonable. And now that Obama is in his second term and has no need to keep the far left charmed anymore, he'll be more moderate. This is encouraging.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#167754 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't mention anything about the quality of the legislation to be stalled by te Rep.s in congress, you just said stall anything Obama does. it would seem you don't care about solving any problems we have as a nation. You just want your party to regain power. Sad, very sad. not a very good US citizen.
It's not my party. I'm not a Republican as I ahve said here more times than I can count.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167755 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No Clinton was acquitted ( look up that word please ), the impeachment did not fulfill a single thing that it was voted on for, not one, an absolute and total failure in every respect.
Name one outcome that the impeachment caused?
I can already tell you, none.
The real question is what were they doing in congress spending my hard earned money doing absolutely nothing of value whatsoever?
Bill Clinton was impeached (look up that word please).

On December 19,1998 Clinton was impeached by the House on two counts. Perjury and obstruction of justice. If he wasn't impeached, it would not have gone to the Senate at all. But he WAS impeached so it went to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted and thus not removed from office. The acquittal in no way negates the impeachment. You couldn't have an acquittal without impeachment!

I repeat for the 50th time Clinton was impeached. We know you don't understand, you don't have to tell us again that you don't understand.

One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred.

St. Croix valley

#167756 Nov 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my party. I'm not a Republican as I ahve said here more times than I can count.
regardless...

St. Croix valley

#167757 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Boehner will be reasonable. And now that Obama is in his second term and has no need to keep the far left charmed anymore, he'll be more moderate. This is encouraging.
Is hhe going to pull a 'Lucy' on president Charlie Brown again and hhold the football until the last second and then pull it away? Real leaders can make shit happen, but it takes one on each side...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167758 Nov 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta tell these jackasses everything 50 or 60 times!

What dopes!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167759 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Is hhe going to pull a 'Lucy' on president Charlie Brown again and hhold the football until the last second and then pull it away? Real leaders can make shit happen, but it takes one on each side...
I don't know anything about those cartoons, my grand kids watch sponge bob square pants.

Yep, real leaders make sh!t happen. One on each side. And you ain't it. You're the problem, not the solution.

Jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167760 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton was impeached (look up that word please).
On December 19,1998 Clinton was impeached by the House on two counts. Perjury and obstruction of justice. If he wasn't impeached, it would not have gone to the Senate at all. But he WAS impeached so it went to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted and thus not removed from office. The acquittal in no way negates the impeachment. You couldn't have an acquittal without impeachment!
I repeat for the 50th time Clinton was impeached. We know you don't understand, you don't have to tell us again that you don't understand.
One consequence of his impeachment was that he was disbarred.
and was acquitted on Feb 12 1999 causing the impeachment to be a total and absolute failure. You keep forgetting that part.

St. Croix valley

#167761 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about those cartoons, my grand kids watch sponge bob square pants.
Yep, real leaders make sh!t happen. One on each side. And you ain't it. You're the problem, not the solution.
Jackass!
how am i the problem?

(you don't remember Peanuts from your childhood? can you remember anything? you keep posting incorrect stuff I already ggave you verifiable facts on...)and you talk about having to tell people things again and again...hypocrit much?

What a dope!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#167762 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and was acquitted on Feb 12 1999 causing the impeachment to be a total and absolute failure. You keep forgetting that part.
It wasn't a "FAILURE". Please point out where it says in teh U.S. Constitution that if the Senate doesn't covict someone of charges brought against an impeache dofficial, that it is a "FAILURE". You can't because it doesn't say that at all.

Clinton was impeached. It's a fact atht you apparently simply don't want to acknowledge.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167763 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachments don't "fail". You keep refusing to accept that part.
Nutty Norquist

La Puente, CA

#167764 Nov 12, 2012
Billionaires wasted millions trying to buy the 2012 election.

They there were the "money laundry's" that proccessed the ill gotten monies.

St. Croix valley

#167765 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachments don't "fail". You keep refusing to accept that part.
impeachment processes do. how did the senate impeachment process go...success or fail?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167766 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how am i the problem?
(you don't remember Peanuts from your childhood? can you remember anything? you keep posting incorrect stuff I already ggave you verifiable facts on...)and you talk about having to tell people things again and again...hypocrit much?
What a dope!
You're the problem because you're extremely partisan, not to mention a stubborn icehole. Woops! I mentioned it.

I remember peanuts from childhood. At the ball game. Crack em drop the shells on the bleachers. I'm a little older than you sonny.

Re-post some "incorrect stuff" I posted please jackass. Re-post those "verifiable facts" you posted. We'll wait.

Stop stealing my schtick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]