Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167721 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, you and I are reading things that ARE there! Like something might be fishy. Or not, but either way we deserve to know. Right?
Fun stuff!
you only posted wild-assed conspiracy theory concepts of what you think is fishy.

i would like a review of what went down so we know how to do it better.

the true facts on the benghazi event are clear. you just need better information gathering techniques or sources.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167722 Nov 12, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's ok if they like little girls, eh?
He never said that.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167723 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you only posted wild-assed conspiracy theory concepts of what you think is fishy.
i would like a review of what went down so we know how to do it better.
the true facts on the benghazi event are clear. you just need better information gathering techniques or sources.
Clear eh? Perhaps you will clear a few things up for us then. First, why were we falsely told for two weeks that it was a demonstration against a YouTube video?

St. Croix valley

#167724 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear eh? Perhaps you will clear a few things up for us then. First, why were we falsely told for two weeks that it was a demonstration against a YouTube video?
All that while, they were saying they had no intel to pin it on any one terrorist group..and they didn't. the protests around the region against the video made that seem like the best reason any intel could point to.

would you have prefered they throw out wild-assed accusations not based in any fact?

We've gone over all this previously...do you really need to do it again? how bout if i just give you a link to that topix page...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167725 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. Just the other day some wing nut was trying to tell me Clinton wasn't impeached!
What a dope!
whoever said that was wrong ( it was not me ), he was impeached by the house, and then the impeachment failed in the senate.

Outcome, failed impeachment

Consequences of failed impeachment, zip
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167726 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup jackass! Sore winners are real losers!
What a jerk!
FUN!
Oh no.. You have me all wrong ( again )

I hope they do learn and give me a viable choice, I would love to go to the polls conflicted about who I will vote for. The Democrats donít fully represent me and I would love to see another viable choice.

But I am afraid that will not happen until the far right wing becomes marginalized, and I am afraid that wonít happen yet.

It is very unfortunate

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167727 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>All that while, they were saying they had no intel to pin it on any one terrorist group..and they didn't. the protests around the region against the video made that seem like the best reason any intel could point to.
would you have prefered they throw out wild-assed accusations not based in any fact?
We've gone over all this previously...do you really need to do it again? how bout if i just give you a link to that topix page...
I would have preferred they throw out the truth. They knew it was not a demonstration with the first mortar rounds and RPGs.

We've gone over all this previously...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167728 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
whoever said that was wrong ( it was not me ), he was impeached by the house, and then the impeachment failed in the senate.
Outcome, failed impeachment
Consequences of failed impeachment, zip
The impeachment did not "fail". Bill Clinton was impeached.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167729 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no.. You have me all wrong ( again )
I hope they do learn and give me a viable choice, I would love to go to the polls conflicted about who I will vote for. The Democrats donít fully represent me and I would love to see another viable choice.
But I am afraid that will not happen until the far right wing becomes marginalized, and I am afraid that wonít happen yet.
It is very unfortunate
I am a conservative democrat. I've been a registered democrat for over 40 years.

Bla bla bla..far right wing BAD!! Bla bla bla Far left wing NOT Bad!!

It is very unfortunate neither side compromises.

Democrats idea of compromise seems to be that Republicans must become democrats!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167730 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope!
It certainly didnít succeed, Clinton was AQUITTED, ask any prosecutor what that means.

it failed... and because it failed there were absolutely no consequences of it whatsoever, it ended up being a total waste of time and our money.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167731 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly didnít succeed, Clinton was AQUITTED, ask any prosecutor what that means.
it failed... and because it failed there were absolutely no consequences of it whatsoever, it ended up being a total waste of time and our money.

Oy Vey!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167732 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope!
and it failed on Feb 12 1999 when Clinton was acquitted, which is why there were no consequences whatsoever to the failed impeachment

An impeachment that is successful results in removal from office, didnít happen... why.... because the impeachment failed

I get it that you are not going to comprehend, you donít have to explain any more that you cannot comprehend

St. Croix valley

#167734 Nov 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have preferred they throw out the truth. They knew it was not a demonstration with the first mortar rounds and RPGs.
We've gone over all this previously...
You do know that Steve's own memos about the area talked about all the weapons floating around after the war..?

What was the truth? Wo did it? please, inform the world...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167735 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Steve's own memos about the area talked about all the weapons floating around after the war..?
What was the truth? Wo did it? please, inform the world...
But I don't know what happened. If my curiosity makes you angry, tough sh!t!

Since you keep insisting what happened is "clear". What happened? Please inform the world.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167736 Nov 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and it failed on Feb 12 1999 when Clinton was acquitted, which is why there were no consequences whatsoever to the failed impeachment
An impeachment that is successful results in removal from office, didnít happen... why.... because the impeachment failed
I get it that you are not going to comprehend, you donít have to explain any more that you cannot comprehend
Bill Clinton was impeached.

What a dope!
Nut Norquist

La Puente, CA

#167737 Nov 12, 2012
Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.

These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.

Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#167738 Nov 12, 2012
Stupid Willard wrote:
Never bet any money on a Willard.
Please tell this to Karl Rove who Pizzed away $300 million dollars on a failed attempt at buying a elected position.
And The Obamaniac who spent 4 billion dollars successfully buying a elected position.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#167739 Nov 12, 2012
Nut Norquist wrote:
Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.
These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.
Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head.
If the Republicans "lost", then please explain WHY they hold a MAJORITY in the House Of Representatives, a MAJORITY of the gubernatorial seats, and a MAJORITY of the state legislatures.

I'm not a Rpublican. I'm a Libertarian and I voted that way, including this past election[s].

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#167740 Nov 12, 2012
As a matter of fact, since the Republicans hold a majority in the House Of Representatives, and teh U.S. Constitution specificallly states that "ALL bills for raising revenue MUST originate in teh House, the Republicans can prevent ANY increase in taxes that teh Obamaniac wants, and stop ANYTHING THe Obamaniac wnats to do, simply by voting against his proposals, or simply not voting on them at all.

I hope that the House majority OPPOSES The Obamaniac in every way possible, as that is apparently why the Americna people elected them to teh majority in teh first place.

And besides, with the Patreus\Benghazi\CIA scandal, it appears that impeachment hearings are going to be the ONLY way for teh American people to learn teh TRUTH, so The Obamaniac should jsut quitely resign right now if he REALLY wants to avoid long drawn-out impeachment hearings and an impeachment vote, and a Senat trial, whoulc could take up to 2 years to comeplete I bet.

:)

Throw STUMBLEBUM JOE in there !

NEXT !

St. Croix valley

#167742 Nov 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
As a matter of fact, since the Republicans hold a majority in the House Of Representatives, and teh U.S. Constitution specificallly states that "ALL bills for raising revenue MUST originate in teh House, the Republicans can prevent ANY increase in taxes that teh Obamaniac wants, and stop ANYTHING THe Obamaniac wnats to do, simply by voting against his proposals, or simply not voting on them at all.
I hope that the House majority OPPOSES The Obamaniac in every way possible, as that is apparently why the Americna people elected them to teh majority in teh first place.
And besides, with the Patreus\Benghazi\CIA scandal, it appears that impeachment hearings are going to be the ONLY way for teh American people to learn teh TRUTH, so The Obamaniac should jsut quitely resign right now if he REALLY wants to avoid long drawn-out impeachment hearings and an impeachment vote, and a Senat trial, whoulc could take up to 2 years to comeplete I bet.
:)
Throw STUMBLEBUM JOE in there !
NEXT !
Even if they are good policies for our country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr TWP 5,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr nickled 2,269
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 21 hr Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search