Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167630 Nov 11, 2012
AwestGone wrote:
Murphy declared victory early November 07, 2012 Wednesday morning and has held his lead ever since, even as thousands of absentee and provisional ballots were processed.
He issued a statement November 10, 2012 Saturday saying it was time to put the campaign behind.
He called his win a signal that voters were tired of the Allen West extremism represented.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167631 Nov 11, 2012
The timing of Petraeus's resignation is very curious.

Reuters says Petraeus was scheduled to testify next week behind closed doors to the House and Senate intelligence committees about the Benghazi events, however he will now not give that testimony.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167632 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Reuters says Petraeus was scheduled to testify next week behind closed doors to the House and Senate intelligence committees about the Benghazi events, however he will now not give that testimony.
So you think they should keep him on until ten and then fire his as$?

St. Croix valley

#167633 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
How is his being forced to resign going to stop him from testifying?
Winston Smith

Hampstead, MD

#167634 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How is his being forced to resign going to stop him from testifying?
His replacement will be brought in. Of course there will be cries of foul on the matter.
Pjohns a fool

Covina, CA

#167635 Nov 11, 2012
Cold Stone Creamery spent much of Thursday responding to angry tweets about the woman’s post.

“This employee is no longer w/the (sic) company & her disgraceful and completely unacceptable comments do not reflect our views,” one such tweet read.

St. Croix valley

#167636 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
His replacement will be brought in. Of course there will be cries of foul on the matter.
Why wouldn't he testify himself? you do know what a subpoena is, don't you?
Winston Smith

Hampstead, MD

#167637 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet. That old 750 4 P.O.S. needed maintenance straight off the showroom floor circa 1978. Bet it needs crutches now!
Funny!
P.S. hope ya skin a knuckle you old grouch!
Wishing someone harm and tossing out insults. You angry, Mikey?

That ol' POS as you call it runs like a top. I purchased it new off the showroom floor in 1979 (yep, it is a '78, clearance sale of previous year models). I made some minor mods on it over the years, exhaust, ignition, & intake. As I've found NOS parts I'm bringing it back to stock. It has been a reliable bike.

I'm not working on it today, servicing three other bikes & two quads, engine (and transmission on two of 'em) oil changes, brake fluid change, coolant change. Just in ordering a few expendables for a quad right now. Sadly, I have not busted a nuckle today. Don't despair, I'm not finished working.

Just routine stuff - that is why that ol' POS 750 has been around so long. You'll be disappointed to know it took 1st place in a bike show, Japanese category, two years ago. I missed out on the show this year as they called it due to torrential downpours before I got signed in. I did enjoy a nice ride in the downpour though, nothing like riding in a good hard rain.

I've got a few other POS ol' bikes that have taken trophies as well.'76 R75/6 BMW with sidecar (1st in European),'75 RD350 (2nd in Japanese), and a '77 RD400 (3rd in Japanese - I swept the category). The two Yamahas are for sale. Wanna buy one? Not for the mechanically challenged as they're two strokes with points & need regular maintenance to stay in tune.

Hey, at least you got the 750 right this time. Weren't you the one that called it a Kawi several pages back?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167638 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How is his being forced to resign going to stop him from testifying?
Even Diane Feinstein is suspicious.

She says Petraeus could still testify though.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck... It's a coverup!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167639 Nov 11, 2012

St. Croix valley

#167640 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Diane Feinstein is suspicious.
She says Petraeus could still testify though.
If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck... It's a coverup!
How is it a coverup if he will still testify? you would, of course, still need to find something that they are covering up.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167641 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing someone harm and tossing out insults. You angry, Mikey?
That ol' POS as you call it runs like a top. I purchased it new off the showroom floor in 1979 (yep, it is a '78, clearance sale of previous year models). I made some minor mods on it over the years, exhaust, ignition, & intake. As I've found NOS parts I'm bringing it back to stock. It has been a reliable bike.
I'm not working on it today, servicing three other bikes & two quads, engine (and transmission on two of 'em) oil changes, brake fluid change, coolant change. Just in ordering a few expendables for a quad right now. Sadly, I have not busted a nuckle today. Don't despair, I'm not finished working.
Just routine stuff - that is why that ol' POS 750 has been around so long. You'll be disappointed to know it took 1st place in a bike show, Japanese category, two years ago. I missed out on the show this year as they called it due to torrential downpours before I got signed in. I did enjoy a nice ride in the downpour though, nothing like riding in a good hard rain.
I've got a few other POS ol' bikes that have taken trophies as well.'76 R75/6 BMW with sidecar (1st in European),'75 RD350 (2nd in Japanese), and a '77 RD400 (3rd in Japanese - I swept the category). The two Yamahas are for sale. Wanna buy one? Not for the mechanically challenged as they're two strokes with points & need regular maintenance to stay in tune.
Hey, at least you got the 750 right this time. Weren't you the one that called it a Kawi several pages back?
Loosen up Winnie! Don't take everything so seriously, I'm not mad at you silly! Just riding your a** trying to loosen you up a little.

I bought a Kawaski 500cc 3 cylinder two cycle in Japan in 1969. Faster than a raped ape! But sounded like a loud vacuum cleaner! Had to ride on the wrong side of the road (silly Japanese) through Nagasaki back to my ship. Sold it later in Vietnam, never brought it home. Should have. Weird bike two cycle engine revved like a maniac!

No I never called your Yamaha a Kawasaki, must have been some other cool guy, you always get us smart guys mixed up!

Fun stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167642 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How is it a coverup if he will still testify? you would, of course, still need to find something that they are covering up.
As it stands right now curious people are not satisfied with how Obama handled the whole affair and are asking questions.

Obama fans are not. They're satisfied Obama did everything right because he said so.

We shall see.

Question authority.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167643 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How is it a coverup if he will still testify? you would, of course, still need to find something that they are covering up.
He will not testify next week because he is no longer CIA director. His deputy will.

We won't find any cover up if we don't look for it that's for sure. You worried? Do you suggest we don't investigate the murder of four Americans because it might make Obama look bad?

There were security problems for a long time. Stevens was asking for better security for a long time. It was repeatedly denied. Why?

Why did Obama say it was a spontaneous demonstration against a YouTube video for 2 weeks when he knew differently with the first moratar round? Spontaneous demonstrators don't carry mortars and RPGs in their pockets.
Xmachine

Covina, CA

#167644 Nov 11, 2012
Why worry about the small stuff?
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

#167645 Nov 11, 2012
Just arrived!

Officially autographed Elton John porta-fellator! Almost real! Vial of Crisco breath at no extra charge!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167646 Nov 11, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Where did u hear that ? got a source to cite ?

St. Croix valley

#167647 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
As it stands right now curious people are not satisfied with how Obama handled the whole affair and are asking questions.
Obama fans are not. They're satisfied Obama did everything right because he said so.
We shall see.
Question authority.
Well i'm not an Obama fan, i'm a fan of the facts and they seem pretty clear. Wen i asked you to sow wat is still up for question, all you could post were some half-truts or outriht media lies that i cleared up for you with verifiable facts.

is it only people as uninformed as you that are not stisfied? i think the nation can live with that...

St. Croix valley

#167648 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not testify next week because he is no longer CIA director. His deputy will.
We won't find any cover up if we don't look for it that's for sure. You worried? Do you suggest we don't investigate the murder of four Americans because it might make Obama look bad?
There were security problems for a long time. Stevens was asking for better security for a long time. It was repeatedly denied. Why?
Why did Obama say it was a spontaneous demonstration against a YouTube video for 2 weeks when he knew differently with the first moratar round? Spontaneous demonstrators don't carry mortars and RPGs in their pockets.
Why do you not think they will subpoena him?

We already went over this Mikey. he asked for extra security att tripoli, how would that have helped him at benghazi? the administration was not pinning the attack on any terrorist group,as they had no facts to do so with.

yes, one of Stevens own cables was exactly about the high nmber of arms floating around the area leftover from the war.(again, we already went over all this. Did you forget in just a weeks time?)

facts are fun!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#167649 Nov 11, 2012
oh no wrote:
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 2 hr Mac 128
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 3 hr An NFL Fan 30
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs