Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167603 Nov 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Hey you guys. In case you haven't heard, Svengoolie suffered a heart attack last Saturday night. On behalf of my many Homosexual friends, the lesbians, "and others", I wish him a quick recovery.
Svengoolie had scheduled a showing of the original "Dracula" movie tonight. Let us hope the film is aired in his absence, and that he can enjoy watching it from the comfort of his hospital bed.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f
Ronald
Ronald.

I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.

I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!

Best wishes to you and your honey.

Michael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zacherle

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167604 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I also wish a speedy recovery for Svengoolie on behalf of all his fans straight, homosexual, the lesbians and yes, even the dog lovers.
I grew up in NY where Zacharley, who had a similar show is very popular. Zacharley was born in 1918 and is still alive and active!
Michael.
I remember Zacherley ! On WPLJ 95.5 ! i LOVE him ! He's a multi-talented guy !
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#167605 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
Michael.
Mike DiRucci.

I love watching Svengoolie. Zacharley seems to be the type of host I would enjoy watching too. In all the years Johnnie Carson was on TV, I never watched a single one of his shows, nor any of those of his competitors.

I conveyed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you "Bow Wow".

Ronald
oh no

Corona, CA

#167606 Nov 10, 2012
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167607 Nov 10, 2012
oh no wrote:
thats not right at all idiots make no sense being gay is wrong its a disease a mental state of faggetrey
Any scientific evidence to back up those claims ?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#167608 Nov 11, 2012
Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Winston Smith

Upper Marlboro, MD

#167609 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Winston. Did I say "journalists" or did I say "journalists except Fox journalists"?
Are you going to start fibbing again?
I don't want a biased conservative journalist any more than I want a biased liberal journalist.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Winston, I know that stuff. You don't have to explain.
What a dope!
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.

Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167610 Nov 11, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Supreme Court will decide November 20 whether to hear or not hear Prop 8 and DOMA. Just only 9 more days left!
Off topic! The topic is Benghazi.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167611 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
Yes they are! nana nana nana!

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX? Funny!

I have suffered through ABC CBS NBC MSNBC PBS ( And I get taxed for that one!) on and on. Excuuuuuuse FOX for being less liberal!

Funny Stuff!

P.S. And I have suffered through MSNBC

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167613 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2012/10/...
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167614 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Weren't you the snob who said you and your friends never watch TV? And now you're watching FOX?
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167615 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I never said that. You're confused. I try to watch a mix of things. But Fox (yes the others too) can't seem to keep from throwing their caustic spin into the mix.
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167616 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167617 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167618 Nov 11, 2012
Here you go Winnie. A little humor, you're so grouchy this morning!

&fe ature=results_video

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167619 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.

Sore winners are such losers!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167620 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A study showed that most journalists were Democrats. Eighty-nine percent of them voted for a Democrat for President (generally considered liberal) compared to 43 percent of the general population.

But of course they're not biased! Only the 11% who are conservatives are biased.

Is that what you're saying Winston?

FUN!
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167621 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.
A pissing contest?

http://www.fair.org/reports/lichter-memo.html
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167622 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.
Sore winners are such losers!
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.

While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167623 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.
While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.
Oh Winnie you're fibbing again! I never said Obama's re election was "the media's fault."!

What a big fibber! So silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web