Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201822 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167617 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167618 Nov 11, 2012
Here you go Winnie. A little humor, you're so grouchy this morning!

&fe ature=results_video

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167619 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Summary:
Obama's reelection is the MSM's fault.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Here's me thinking you didn't like sour grapes.
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.

Sore winners are such losers!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167620 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You may "know that stuff." But your posts seemed to indicate you only held the liberal media and Democrats accountable.
Yes, I have suffered through Fox News programs. They're no more fair and balanced than the other ones. At least The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are entertaining. John Stewart doesn't seem to be allergic to taking anyone to task.
A study showed that most journalists were Democrats. Eighty-nine percent of them voted for a Democrat for President (generally considered liberal) compared to 43 percent of the general population.

But of course they're not biased! Only the 11% who are conservatives are biased.

Is that what you're saying Winston?

FUN!
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167621 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 3 years old so you'll probably disqualify it on that alone! I'll try and i=find something more current. Or not. Lazy Sunday.
A pissing contest?

http://www.fair.org/reports/lichter-memo.html
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#167622 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats President Obama. He won fair and square. A resounding electoral college victory. The popular vote, while damn near 50/50, was still a decisive victory for Obama. No whining from me. This is a great country where our votes matter.
Sore winners are such losers!
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.

While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167623 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you offer conflicting commentary. On one hand Obama's reelection is the media's fault because Romney was treated unfairly, and OTOH, long live democracy.
While you're proving your point, I'm going to go spin some wrenches. I've got loads of maintenance to do.
Oh Winnie you're fibbing again! I never said Obama's re election was "the media's fault."!

What a big fibber! So silly.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167624 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet. That old 750 4 P.O.S. needed maintenance straight off the showroom floor circa 1978. Bet it needs crutches now!

Funny!

P.S. hope ya skin a knuckle you old grouch!
StoneCold

Covina, CA

#167625 Nov 11, 2012
Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About President Obama.

Her post seemed to hoped for his assassination, this of course brought in the Secret Service.

It seems they really don't like that kind of postings, there of course are IDIOTS in or near Glendora, California who have also posted simular content filled postings.

Either against the President or another person living in the community who asks for change, like President B. Obama..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167626 Nov 11, 2012
StoneCold wrote:
Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About President Obama.
Her post seemed to hoped for his assassination, this of course brought in the Secret Service.
It seems they really don't like that kind of postings, there of course are IDIOTS in or near Glendora, California who have also posted simular content filled postings.
Either against the President or another person living in the community who asks for change, like President B. Obama..
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...
StoneCold

Covina, CA

#167627 Nov 11, 2012
What loud-mouthed Republican tea party idiots will say;

Republican Grover Norquist had 279 members of Congress sign a personel pledge to him, promising no tax increases, especially for the rich.

Most Republicans think of me first, and American's future last!

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167628 Nov 11, 2012
StoneCold wrote:
What loud-mouthed Republican tea party idiots will say;
Republican Grover Norquist had 279 members of Congress sign a personel pledge to him, promising no tax increases, especially for the rich.
Most Republicans think of me first, and American's future last!
The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
AwestGone

Covina, CA

#167629 Nov 11, 2012
Murphy declared victory early November 07, 2012 Wednesday morning and has held his lead ever since, even as thousands of absentee and provisional ballots were processed.

He issued a statement November 10, 2012 Saturday saying it was time to put the campaign behind.

He called his win a signal that voters were tired of the Allen West extremism represented.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167630 Nov 11, 2012
AwestGone wrote:
Murphy declared victory early November 07, 2012 Wednesday morning and has held his lead ever since, even as thousands of absentee and provisional ballots were processed.
He issued a statement November 10, 2012 Saturday saying it was time to put the campaign behind.
He called his win a signal that voters were tired of the Allen West extremism represented.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167631 Nov 11, 2012
The timing of Petraeus's resignation is very curious.

Reuters says Petraeus was scheduled to testify next week behind closed doors to the House and Senate intelligence committees about the Benghazi events, however he will now not give that testimony.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#167632 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Reuters says Petraeus was scheduled to testify next week behind closed doors to the House and Senate intelligence committees about the Benghazi events, however he will now not give that testimony.
So you think they should keep him on until ten and then fire his as$?

St. Croix valley

#167633 Nov 11, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
How is his being forced to resign going to stop him from testifying?
Winston Smith

Hampstead, MD

#167634 Nov 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How is his being forced to resign going to stop him from testifying?
His replacement will be brought in. Of course there will be cries of foul on the matter.
Pjohns a fool

Covina, CA

#167635 Nov 11, 2012
Cold Stone Creamery spent much of Thursday responding to angry tweets about the woman’s post.

“This employee is no longer w/the (sic) company & her disgraceful and completely unacceptable comments do not reflect our views,” one such tweet read.

St. Croix valley

#167636 Nov 11, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
His replacement will be brought in. Of course there will be cries of foul on the matter.
Why wouldn't he testify himself? you do know what a subpoena is, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun 28 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 14
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages