Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167581 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
pfffffffffffffft...... It's not a journalist's fault that facts tend to have a liberal bias. Liberal's like facts. Neocons run from them, make up their own, and report them ad nauseum. The perfect recent example is ol' loser Romney.
Aw shuddup, you malcontent windbag!

Funny you jackasses know all about FOX News but you never ever watch it.

Don't let FOX bother you so much Fruitloops, there are plenty of liberally biased news outlets to keep you all warm and fuzzy!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167582 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone notice that FUX News likes to make up shit and then whine about it?
Remember it was the great liberal...Chris Matthews that said he was glad for the storm. So while you suffer there in that winter snow without power just remember what the great liberals say.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167583 Nov 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep thinking. I'm really impressed. Don't know how to argue such strong points!
Do you watch Fox News, or did you hear this on CBS?
Smile.
well said, it's funny how the liberal will bash and bash Fox, Rush, and whoever (Bush). So do they tune in just to start their day? No wonder they are so hateful. For me, I heard Matthews a few times too many, if I see him, I use the remote. My question is: When can we stop comparing Obama and Bush and blaming Bush? When does obama take full accountability?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167585 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>well said, it's funny how the liberal will bash and bash Fox, Rush, and whoever (Bush). So do they tune in just to start their day? No wonder they are so hateful. For me, I heard Matthews a few times too many, if I see him, I use the remote. My question is: When can we stop comparing Obama and Bush and blaming Bush? When does obama take full accountability?
A survey just out says that 49% of voters believe the bad economy is Bush's Fault! With dopes like that voting it's no wonder who we get for leaders.

Liberals blame Republicans for systemic problems caused by liberalism, and they credit Obama for victories brought about by applied conservatism.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167586 Nov 10, 2012
Jedi Minds Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The APA position statement is that they know that homsoexuality is a mental disease and defect that causes gay suicide, but they will not treat it so as to try to stem the tide of discrimination. I don't know what discrimination they refer to. However, I read a secret file, that the APA will not stop until pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and frotterism are no longer considered a mental disorder. They fear that the similarities and the studies which led to the 302 classification will haunt gays and force it back into its classification. If it walks like a duck, it is gay and pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and frotterism are also variations of homosexuality.
Frotterism. I had to look that one up. Yikes!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167587 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Remember it was the great liberal...Chris Matthews that said he was glad for the storm. So while you suffer there in that winter snow without power just remember what the great liberals say.
I have power, dopey. Only lost it for a couples of hours a week ago.

And Chris Matthews did apologize, but I realise that doesn't matter to you.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167588 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup, you malcontent windbag!
Funny you jackasses know all about FOX News but you never ever watch it.
Don't let FOX bother you so much Fruitloops, there are plenty of liberally biased news outlets to keep you all warm and fuzzy!
Malcontent???????

Who won the election?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167589 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
A survey just out says that 49% of voters believe the bad economy is Bush's Fault! With dopes like that voting it's no wonder who we get for leaders.
Liberals blame Republicans for systemic problems caused by liberalism, and they credit Obama for victories brought about by applied conservatism.
Bush was a liberal, eh? VERY interesting.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167590 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcontent???????
Who won the election?
You don't know who won the election? Look it up fruitcake.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167591 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a liberal, eh? VERY interesting.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167592 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> I have power, dopey. Only lost it for a couples of hours a week ago.
And Chris Matthews did apologize, but I realise that doesn't matter to you.
What difference does it make he is now sorry, He said it, He can't take it back. Yes he is a sorry piece of crap.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#167593 Nov 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a liberal, eh? VERY interesting.
Is oblama a Liberal? Oblama is Bush on roids, a spending freak that prints money.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167594 Nov 10, 2012
The timing of Petraeus's resignation is very curious.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167595 Nov 10, 2012
Reuters says Petraeus was scheduled to testify next week behind closed doors to the House and Senate intelligence committees about the Benghazi events, however he will now not give that testimony.
Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

#167596 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're only recognizing half the problem. Democrats take credit for good stuff that they shouldn't and so do Republicans. Democrats blame Republicans for stuff they shouldn't and likewise for Republicans.
Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

#167597 Nov 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there needs to be much more emphasis on ethics in journalism training.
Again this applies to all members of the media, Fox journos included.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167598 Nov 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this applies to all members of the media, Fox journos included.
Now Winston. Did I say "journalists" or did I say "journalists except Fox journalists"?

Are you going to start fibbing again?

I don't want a biased conservative journalist any more than I want a biased liberal journalist.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167599 Nov 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're only recognizing half the problem. Democrats take credit for good stuff that they shouldn't and so do Republicans. Democrats blame Republicans for stuff they shouldn't and likewise for Republicans.
Oh Winston, I know that stuff. You don't have to explain.

What a dope!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#167600 Nov 10, 2012
Hey you guys. In case you haven't heard, Svengoolie suffered a heart attack last Saturday night. On behalf of my many Homosexual friends, the lesbians, "and others", I wish him a quick recovery.

Svengoolie had scheduled a showing of the original "Dracula" movie tonight. Let us hope the film is aired in his absence, and that he can enjoy watching it from the comfort of his hospital bed.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/77etp9f

Ronald
Peddlers

Covina, CA

#167601 Nov 10, 2012
So the peddlers have started to move in on ther unfortunate in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Tue Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Nov 25 Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs