Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
zionism is racism

Tampa, FL

#232346 Sep 2, 2014
The Amazing Terrorist wrote:
America: land of the gays and racist.
Which nation are you guys to attack next? Try Brazil.........
israelis celebrate their cowardly attack on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , Lockerbie and purchase of CONGRESS , to promote judeo-fastism
GOP vagina probe

Tampa, FL

#232347 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have remembered that all you want to do is play games. The only people NOT complaining about peaceful pot smokers costing taxpayers $72,000 a year each year to keep them in prison are the Drug Nazi's in Government. How long have you been a Drug Nazi RF?
Anyway, bait me all you want, I am not going to discuss such important issues with some one who is a uninformed as you are.
spiro Agnew , Schmutz Boteach , Wolf Blitzer , Baruch Goldstein , Jack Teitel and the Palmach ISIS , Boko IRGUN and the AIPAC Fusion Centers are part of the kosher nostra terror network of rabbi levy rosenbaum's money laundry
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#232348 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they ever dated each other?
Never see the Old Malcontent Auntie (Mona Loot and socks) around much anymore. Hope the Old fruit loop is alright, didn't have a stroke or something at his age you gotta expect the worst. He's lots of fun.

He once named himself after me for a while. "Frankies Pudenda" Now that shows my importance in his life better than a Hallmark card! Made me proud of the old bag.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232349 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.
Fair enough.
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out.
Okay, so far so good...sound like a libertarian philosophy.
Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing.
I agree that putting people in prison simply for smoking pot isn't a good idea. Now if a crime is committed while they're high, DWI for instance, that's different.

I do believe the government should incentive marriage, the conjugal monogamist version. It contributes to a stable society.
Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?
Such topics go both ways. Who decided to teach children that Heather's two Mommies are equivalent to Sally's Mom AND Dad? Or that the founding fathers were a bunch of white racist men with no redeeming qualities? C'mon Rev, it goes both ways.
Any one know who decided children should be taught that?
I was sitting down next to my cousin in the Government Indoctrination Center when the 5th grade was shown this film. Please note it was a police department that produced it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =17u01_sWjREXX
Not one person objected. I too sat in silence watching these lies, distortion and absurdities.
I'll get back to you on the video.

P.S. Good job....not one bible quote, or "KKKristian".
Butter cup

Sierra Madre, CA

#232350 Sep 2, 2014
Who is selling the insurance policy's against these crazy religious postings?

Suck it up butter cup

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232351 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only interesting if one is trying to fabricate something to then claim I am inconsistent.
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing. Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?
I was sitting down next to my cousin in the Government Indoctrination Center when the 5th grade was shown this film. Please note it was a police department that produced it:
Not one person objected. I too sat in silence watching these lies, distortion and absurdities.
Well Alan, I must say that I sure wish I ran across a "Ralph" who would have bought me this and that while I discovered my "alternative lifestyle" in my adolescent years ;)

This film would have helped me along. I knew I should have parked ball in the park instead of playing house at home with my sister ;)

Go LGBT Bruins
Butter cup

Sierra Madre, CA

#232352 Sep 2, 2014
No refrigeration needed, butter cups..

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232354 Sep 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never see the Old Malcontent Auntie (Mona Loot and socks) around much anymore. Hope the Old fruit loop is alright, didn't have a stroke or something at his age you gotta expect the worst. He's lots of fun.
He once named himself after me for a while. "Frankies Pudenda" Now that shows my importance in his life better than a Hallmark card! Made me proud of the old bag.
I thought sheepie said he used to go by Mona Lott? Is sheepie 2 people? 3? 4? More?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232356 Sep 2, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that putting people in prison simply for smoking pot isn't a good idea. Now if a crime is committed while they're high, DWI for instance, that's different.
We have plenty of laws for crimes. Does it really matter if when someone kills your boyfriend if he was high? Or not? Don't you want him punished the same either way? Libertarians demand responsibility for personal behavior. Because we believe in freedom and liberty it does not mean we think it is OK for people to go around violating the rights of others. Most of the people in here can't not grasp that. And I am tired of explaining it over and over again, even thought they demand it and bait me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232357 Sep 2, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>.
I do believe the government should incentive marriage, the conjugal monogamist version. It contributes to a stable society.
That is a fallacy fabricated by the government. The lie is that the government can do the right thing, that it can micromanage our personal lives for the greater good.

Government contributes to a broke over regulated micromanaged "society". Freedom and liberty contributes to stability. Even when it means you have to mind your own business when people do peaceful things you have been told are not right.
mashed potatos

Sierra Madre, CA

#232358 Sep 2, 2014
Put a pork chop in it and shut up.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232359 Sep 2, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Such topics go both ways. Who decided to teach children that Heather's two Mommies are equivalent to Sally's Mom AND Dad? Or that the founding fathers were a bunch of white racist men with no redeeming qualities? C'mon Rev, it goes both ways.
I am opposed to the government requiring parents to deliver their children to the public schools for indoctrination each morning for 12 years. Parents are paying for the education of their children now so the money is there, the government does not need to be in charge of it. I do not even care if you Christians want to teach your children that the earth is flat, someone has to work at Burger King after they get their diploma.

And likewise freedom loving people can teach their children that some children have two mom's or two dads. And that the earth is globe shaped.

I am praying that you ask me why I think the Bible says the earth is flat.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232360 Sep 2, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Good job....not one bible quote, or "KKKristian".
Not all Christians are KKKristians just as all homosexuals are not Gay Nazi's. Topix seems to have a larger share of both.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232361 Sep 2, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Alan, I must say that I sure wish I ran across a "Ralph" who would have bought me this and that while I discovered my "alternative lifestyle" in my adolescent years ;)
This film would have helped me along. I knew I should have parked ball in the park instead of playing house at home with my sister ;)
Go LGBT Bruins
Many young gays wish they had older gays in their life when they were growing up. But District Attorneys through out America are looking for that kind of guidance and they have put many gay men in prison for being a friend to these young boys. Your wishes are irrelevant to the District Attorney's. How many parents would want their 14 year old boy hanging around a 25 year old single man's house? Too many parents believe, because of these insane "public service announcements" that gay people come into existence when a a gay person tells a young boy they are gay. Few parents accept that their son might be gay, they will always want to blame an older man and DA's are only too happy to put them in prison. I just went to an ACLU presentation about how DA's target gay men and it kind of got me agitated about how unfair these criminals are when we trust them to do the right thing. It used to be that DA's believed in justice, and cops were there to help you. Today DA's exist to promote their social agenda and get a name for themselves by harming gay people and peaceful drug users. Blacks suffer the most. And cops would rather harass peaceful pot smokers than go after rapists.
mashed potatos

Sierra Madre, CA

#232362 Sep 2, 2014
Sit on that pork chop and spin.

Put a pork chop in it and shut up.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232363 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite comedy acts are Creation, The Flood, and The Insurrection.
The Bible: an ancient Jewish puppet play.
That's because you live to hate. You hate yourself and where you came from, how sad for you.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232364 Sep 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have remembered that all you want to do is play games. The only people NOT complaining about peaceful pot smokers costing taxpayers $72,000 a year each year to keep them in prison are the Drug Nazi's in Government. How long have you been a Drug Nazi RF?
Anyway, bait me all you want, I am not going to discuss such important issues with some one who is a uninformed as you are.
You made a statement that we have a lot of people in prison for JUST smoking pot, CAN you back it up with facts or not? I'm for pot being legal, what are you talking about, are you high?
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232365 Sep 2, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you live to hate. You hate yourself and where you came from, how sad for you.
How does someone who hates KK
Kritians, but know so much scripture?
How come Rev Alan????
Ruth

Oroville, CA

#232366 Sep 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I believe the state should interfere as little as possible in our lives does not mean I do not want them going after those who pollute our rivers, over fish our rivers etc. I believe there are some legitimate functions for government, the Constitution spells them out. Putting people in prison for smoking pot and micromanaging marriage are not on the list of things the government should be doing. Who decided for instance that the government should teach children in the public schools that homosexuals are sick perverts who are all pedophiles, for instance?
Caught On Camera: Father Beats Man Who Allegedly Exposed Himself To Children In SJ Park
https://screen.yahoo.com/cbs-local/caught-cam...
timex

Sierra Madre, CA

#232368 Sep 3, 2014
Just like a timex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web