Palm Springs Gets Sued Again

Posted in the Palm Springs Forum

Steve Rosenberg

Palm Springs, CA

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Lawsuit wrote:
The Stupid James Thompson and the City Manager got Palm Springs sued today because they violated the Public Records Act.
What kind of dummies run Palm Springs?
First of all, as of March 22, 2014, there is no record that I could locate of this lawsuit in the Riverside Superior Court. If anyone does have a case number it would be appreciated.

The records requested were the Personnel Files of a former Palm Springs employee. If you refer to the California Public Records Act, you will find that Personnel Records are one of the few things exempt from disclosure.

Mr. Thompson and Mr. Ready (the City Manager) consulted legal counsel and were advised NOT to disclose the records.

Finally, calling people stupid and dummies in a public form is uncalled for. Name calling only makes you look like a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
grill a burger in palm desert, ca. Jan 24 Betty 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Jan 24 Bob 8
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Jan 21 its me daisy 40
Review: Tj's Steaks Pasta & Spirits Jan 20 Wordonthestreet 1
Is Missing 71-Year-Old Palm Desert Man In San B... Jan 18 ImNotWeTarDidButU... 2
DHS Police Chief Charles Maynard to retire Jan 16 not to mention 3
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:04 pm PST