Palm Desert resident a 'bath junkie'

Oct 10, 2008 Full story: Desert Sun 20

Sage, rosemary and thyme. White tea, cotton blossom and vanilla lace. There are 200 scents to choose from at Bath Junkie, a new bath and body boutique in downtown Palm Springs.

Full Story
ali

Lafayette, LA

#1 Oct 13, 2008
I love Bath Junkie. I've visited several and now I'm a committed bath junkie. Favorite product is the salt scrub. Detox Rocks are wonderful too. Favorite scent is juicy pomegranate mixed with anything. You'll love it.
caroline - Scotland

Glasgow, UK

#2 Oct 20, 2008
My husband and l visited Bath Junkie on our last night of vacation in Palm Springs before returning to Scotland. Absolutely fantastic, l
Wish we had a Bath Junkie in Scotland!
Caroline Wilson - Dunbar Scotland UK
Alice

Twentynine Palms, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2008
What a wonderful place to visit in Palm Springs. Not only are there products great, there staff is wonderful. These people love what they do!!!! They make bath shopping a rewarding experience. Me and my husband have been stamped and branded by Bath Junkie. Our favorite scent was cinnamon and sage!
Telling the Truth

Cathedral City, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2008
These are great people with brilliant products. The staff is courteous and very helpful. If more businesses like this were in Palm Springs, there would be far less empty stores on palm canyon drive. I highly recommend.

“"...you're still retarded."”

Since: Dec 08

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2008
You have been ticketed by the I.R.P.!

Congratulations!
Get a clue

Prince Frederick, MD

#6 Dec 5, 2008
I thought I was going to see a story about someone else who takes 3-4 baths a day. I can't be the only person who does that. Or maybe a lot of people do so I am not as weird as I think I am.
oh well

Dayton, OH

#7 Dec 6, 2008
no ...you are weird
Get a clue wrote:
I thought I was going to see a story about someone else who takes 3-4 baths a day. I can't be the only person who does that. Or maybe a lot of people do so I am not as weird as I think I am.
Lance Winslow

Cathedral City, CA

#8 Dec 7, 2008
Very cool.
Loved It

Twentynine Palms, CA

#9 Dec 27, 2008
Wow, the palm springs bath junkie store is great. You can custom blend your own bath products into any scent.

I bought my partner a salt scrub, body desert and body rush body wash in white tea and warm vanilla sugar. "LOVED IT!". I also made myself a set in mandrin orange and neroli. "LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!!"

Best service and money I have ever spent. I will be returning.
Jux Daposition

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2008
Most cities it would be a great place for Ken and Barbie to shop.
Ken and Todd enjoy the Bath Junkie splendors in Palm Spings.
Scrub a Dub, Dub, two G_ys in a tub.
REAL BATH JUNKIE

Cathedral City, CA

#11 Jan 1, 2009
THE PALM SPRINGS BATH JUNKIE WAS GREAT. THEY MEET ALL MY BATH JUNKIE NEEDS.
GREAT PEOPLE AND PRODUCTS.
Sara

Twentynine Palms, CA

#12 Feb 9, 2009
What a wonderful store. My daughter and I loved the bath crystals in honeysuckle and strawberry. What a great scent and product.

We will be back.
Tania

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13 Feb 19, 2009
awesome products... love the peppermint foot lotion. i'm allergic to most of the scents, but they were able to customize their products around that and i love them!
MizzKool

Germantown, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2009
Get a clue wrote:
Incredible!!! Boy are you ever clean! No, let me take that back: You're not clean; you're sterilized!!! That's so awesome!
Willy Smokit

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2009
Man!
You read this crap and then Californian's wonder why they get such a Rad Rap!

You gotta be Jokin'!
LoveAndHate

Middletown, OH

#16 Mar 5, 2009
Willy Smokit wrote:
Man!
You read this crap and then Californian's wonder why they get such a Rad Rap!
You gotta be Jokin'!
"Rad Rap?!!" Did you say: "Rad Rap"?!! I guess you meant to say "Bad Rap." Either term is correct as long as it means 'cool'(Which I know you didn't mean to imply!) But that's what's great about California: It's full of both seriousness and silliness. The combination of the two are necessary to maintain sanity or the balance of Yin and Yang. To illustrate my point, I'll quote the fictitious Mr. Willy Wonka in the movie 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'(Played by Gene Wilder): "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." Think about it, dude!
LoveAndHate

Middletown, OH

#17 Mar 5, 2009
I apologize to 'Willy Smokit' for the typing errors of my comment to him above. The corrections are made below:

"Rad Rap?!!" Did you say: "Rad Rap?!!" I guess you meant to say "Bad Rap." Either term is correct as long as it means 'cool'(Which I know you didn't mean to imply!) But that's what's great about California: It's full of both seriousness and silliness. The combination of the two are necessary to maintain sanity -- or the balance of Yin and Yang -- however you want to look at it. To illustrate my point, I'll quote the fictitious Mr. Willy Wonka [From the movie:'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'(played by Gene Wilder)]: "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." Think about it, dude! That statement makes good sense!

gail munson

Columbia City, OR

#18 Oct 16, 2009
We were in Palm Springs and my man came back with bath junkie bubbling bath crystals, how do I get some more? I live in WA! My email is gailmail.g@gmail.com! I love that stuff!
Jannie J

San Bernardino, CA

#19 Oct 18, 2009
My niece Tara and I really enjoyed our Bath Junky experience!!! We also learned that they offer party packages where you rent a room where you and your friends sip apple cider out of champagne glasses while you design your own individual products. Its not expensive either! We are planning a party as we speak.
Sandra M Black

La Grange Park, IL

#20 Mar 19, 2014
I have been a bath junkie addict for years and they closed the Las Vegas location within 3 months as nobody in Vegas had any idea about your products it's getting harder to find your products however when having issues with products it's not so easy getting problems resolved. But listen my favorite scents for insomnia us lavender and pink great fruit mix these two together and you will get completely relaxed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep '14 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs