Instant Editorial: A day of reckoning comes to Desert Hot Springs

Mar 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Desert Sun

It appears that today is the day of reckoning that has come to Desert Hot Springs after months, if not years, of criminal activity in the city that for too long has been a dumping ground for parolees and a point of operations for gang members.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
roy c klopfenstein

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

good job. but carry on. two of the dirtbags invaded my home at 66366 6th st. and kicked me out. i must now go through a lenghly judical process to regain my own home. by the by, their business appears to be check kiting for which one of them is out on bail. finish the job.
Jessica

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

It's about time somethings is done in that city!!!!
Kimberly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Roy, you should learn to tell the truth, Mr. Churchgoer. Nobody kicked you out of your house. We had a verbal contract and you agreed to allow us to reside in that house in exchange for making improvements to improve the property located on 66366 6th Street. It wasn't until you decided to ask us to allow your boyfriend who was coming from out of town a place to stay with us. When we said no, you began harrassing and threatening us so we had no other choice but to go and get a restraining order against you. You were to have no contact with us whatsoever and you went against the rules of the restraining order and was stupid enough to leave messages on our cell phone basically contacting us. You also filled out the response on the court forms stating that you did the same thing, contacted us and even served us when you were supposed to have someone else who was not an interest in the case do it. you retalliated by waiting for us to leave the premises so you could send someone over to steal all of the doorknobs off of every single door to that house thus leaving the house wide open for anyone to walk in and commit a burglary. In doing so, my identity was stolen and now my credit report states that services were tendered at places I have never been, such as JFK Memorial Hospital in Indio, etc., never having been to any medical facility for the time I lived in DHS.
You're a sick individual Roy.
Kimberly

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

So Roy, who did you allow entrance in to the premises that has stolen my identity?
Kimberly

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Roy, remember when you were invited to that New Year's Eve party three years ago by that nice little Christian family? Where everybody there all had the same name, all starting with the letter "N" as you describe. And then when asked by members of your congregation why you accepted an invitation by those people whose names were all the same, all starting with the letter "N", you responded "Well I'm not going to wake up New Years Day having spent all night at those peoples house, with the same first name all starting with the letter "N", and they're just gonna have to do without the pleasure of my company".

Roy, you are one sick individual.

Roy, the only thing you do best is practice being a bigot. Like why do you have a sign posted on the entrance to your church that says "No Blacks Allowed"? All that's missing is that white robe with a hood that you should be wearing with the letters KKK embroidered on it.

Roy, you're really sick and need psychological help.
Kimberly

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Shall I go on?

Roy, is everyone aware that you hang around schools at 3:00 when school is dismissed, hoping to find a boy that needs a ride home? How about the time you gave a boy a ride who needed to be in school in Indio, except to take him home and feed him and take a change of clothes? What about that time you bought that little boy who lived on 6th Street a pair of shoes? You knew nothing about that boy but yet you did what you did. You're just lucky that that little boy's parents only made you take them back.

And then there was Chad, who you thought was younger. You picked him up hitchhiking offering him a job but when you found out he was older than you assumed, you didn't want him to return back for a 2nd days work. Hmmm... Interesting, isn't it.

Maybe you should stop using the church as a cover up for your fantasies and lusts. But isn't lusting a sin of the Bible?
Kimberly

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

I agree that DHS is a dumping ground for parolees but FYI a majority of those parolees are sex offenders.

Roy, there are a total of 79 offenders in DHS alone. Of those 79, 22 of them reside within two miles of 6th Street, one even resides at 66320 6th Street. 18 reside within one mile of 6th Street. But don't worry Roy, you'll become a star one day, after you're caught, hopefully soon. Yep, you'll be their star with a nice colorful photo of yourself right on the Internet, on the California's Registered Sex Offenders Website, aka Megan's Law.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have boys, and you know Roy C Klopfenstein, please be very attentive toward your boys.

Roy, someone should take that computer of yours and drop it off at the police station over there across the street from 7-eleven. I'd bet they would be shocked at what they find in it. So tell me, who is the partially naked ten year old (10 when the photo was taken I'm sure, now maybe 13), you know, the one you have as a screensaver on your PC? Who you commented was better looking when he was 7 years old, you remember. Do tell.

Like I said, watch out for what creeps around your boys. Watch them carefully. Take this advice seriously.
Kimberly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

I guess nobody is going to comment on anything I've said? C'mon, be a man and step up to the plate.
Kimberly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

If you know Roy then you have something to say, so say it. You don't want to be involved? That's how children get hurt. So get involved before more children get hurt. You don't have to use your true name either.
Kimberly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Just tell us what you know. You people who run the orhanage, why don't you tell us what's going on with Roy?
Kimberly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Roy, I hope you're still in Desert Hot Springs so all the perverts can stay in one spot. We sure don't need them scattering themselves around.

And Roy, as you know, it's coming up on the 4th anniversary of when Leonard and Margaret invited you into their home for a New Years celebration. Yeah Roy, you remember them, those nice little Christian people. And all you had to say was bad things about them. And do you remember what your response to all of your friends that you told about the invitation was? "Yeah, those f'ing black people", but you didn't refer to them as black, you referred to them by using the "N" word. What a Bigot you are! Then you proceeded to comment to all of your buddies that you wouldn't get caught dead in those "N's" house and that you were sure that they would just have to miss your company... Awww, how heart wrenching. You're a sick individual Roy. And if you somehow can't recall who those buddies were, they are the same ones who attend that so-called church you go to that has a sign hanging on the outside of the entrance that says "NO BLACKS ALLOWED". You might as well be wearing a KKK suit because that's all that's missing.

So whoever is reading this should be aware that you have a sex offending bigot in your neighborhood. Please make sure that you keep your boys as far away as possible when Roy is near.
Aspar Agus

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

As the budget gets smaller more and more of these "guests of the state" will be moving in next door to you.
Kimberly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Aspar Agus wrote:
As the budget gets smaller more and more of these "guests of the state" will be moving in next door to you.
Yes, you are completely correct, I agree!
Kimberly

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I see that there are still people who are afraid to talk. Just talk. Use an anonymous name. Step up to the plate.
Kimberly

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Jessica wrote:
It's about time somethings is done in that city!!!!
Jessica,

Please read my comments regarding Roy C. Klopfenstein

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min BleedOheart 199,071
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Apr 12 go back to mexico 525
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Apr 11 Acme Pest Control 15,652
Homeless cited for camping near prominent Palm ... Apr 7 Sam 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••