Buddy Greco's Supper Club Closes

Jul 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS 2

It was a Valley hotspot unlike any other, but the recession has forced the Buddy Greco's Dinner Club in Cathedral City to close.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013
Megan West

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

What a shame. When ever I would visit the Palm Springs area, I always made it a point to stop in and catch Budddy and Lezlie's great show. This man is a living legend. It is too bad the folks in the Coachella Valley don't appreciate the talent thats available to them.
Buddy Greco is truly the last of his kind.
Richard Fitterman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I saw Buddy perfom many times. The best there is at his craft.
Saw him and Lezlie the Last time in Phila doing "FEVER", a tribute to Peggy Lee. As usual, as with anything by Buddy (and Lezlie) it was a mind blower!! I even got his e mail address at that time and developed a correspondence with him that I will always cherish!!
Is his e mail address now available so I can thank him for sharing his music with us?
Buddy Greco Official

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Megan West wrote:
What a shame. When ever I would visit the Palm Springs area, I always made it a point to stop in and catch Budddy and Lezlie's great show. This man is a living legend. It is too bad the folks in the Coachella Valley don't appreciate the talent thats available to them.
Buddy Greco is truly the last of his kind.
Hi Megan - Buddy Greco and Lezlie Anders reside in the UK and Buddy is still performing - http://www.buddygreco.co.uk
Buddy Greco Official

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Richard Fitterman wrote:
I saw Buddy perfom many times. The best there is at his craft.
Saw him and Lezlie the Last time in Phila doing "FEVER", a tribute to Peggy Lee. As usual, as with anything by Buddy (and Lezlie) it was a mind blower!! I even got his e mail address at that time and developed a correspondence with him that I will always cherish!!
Is his e mail address now available so I can thank him for sharing his music with us?
Hi Richard - Buddy Greco and Lezlie Anders reside in the UK and Buddy is still performing - http://www.buddygreco.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••