Buddy Greco's Supper Club Closes

Jul 26, 2009 Full story: CBS 2

It was a Valley hotspot unlike any other, but the recession has forced the Buddy Greco's Dinner Club in Cathedral City to close.

Full Story
Megan West

AOL

#1 Sep 18, 2009
What a shame. When ever I would visit the Palm Springs area, I always made it a point to stop in and catch Budddy and Lezlie's great show. This man is a living legend. It is too bad the folks in the Coachella Valley don't appreciate the talent thats available to them.
Buddy Greco is truly the last of his kind.
Richard Fitterman

AOL

#2 Apr 25, 2010
I saw Buddy perfom many times. The best there is at his craft.
Saw him and Lezlie the Last time in Phila doing "FEVER", a tribute to Peggy Lee. As usual, as with anything by Buddy (and Lezlie) it was a mind blower!! I even got his e mail address at that time and developed a correspondence with him that I will always cherish!!
Is his e mail address now available so I can thank him for sharing his music with us?
Buddy Greco Official

Wembley, UK

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Megan West wrote:
What a shame. When ever I would visit the Palm Springs area, I always made it a point to stop in and catch Budddy and Lezlie's great show. This man is a living legend. It is too bad the folks in the Coachella Valley don't appreciate the talent thats available to them.
Buddy Greco is truly the last of his kind.
Hi Megan - Buddy Greco and Lezlie Anders reside in the UK and Buddy is still performing - http://www.buddygreco.co.uk
Buddy Greco Official

Wembley, UK

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Richard Fitterman wrote:
I saw Buddy perfom many times. The best there is at his craft.
Saw him and Lezlie the Last time in Phila doing "FEVER", a tribute to Peggy Lee. As usual, as with anything by Buddy (and Lezlie) it was a mind blower!! I even got his e mail address at that time and developed a correspondence with him that I will always cherish!!
Is his e mail address now available so I can thank him for sharing his music with us?
Hi Richard - Buddy Greco and Lezlie Anders reside in the UK and Buddy is still performing - http://www.buddygreco.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... 52 min Ronald 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 5 hr Katty 16
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Tue Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]