Investor

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2018
Could anyone tell me why these 2 moved? I was asked to invest in a company they said they owned but now they are moving again . Are they legit or scam artists? Any truthful info would be appreciated.
Country first

Madisonville, KY

#2 Wednesday Nov 14
Investor wrote:
Could anyone tell me why these 2 moved? I was asked to invest in a company they said they owned but now they are moving again . Are they legit or scam artists? Any truthful info would be appreciated.
Scam artists. Never pay their bills. All the companies on their Facebook are fraudulent. They owe money to everyone, including child support on that poor child they have tried to make FG CLOTHING.
Run

Paducah, KY

#3 Wednesday Nov 14
Stole thousands of dollars from his employer in Kentucky, was fired and company went belly up. Also scammed the symphony out of thousands of $$$$$ also.
Who knows

United States

#4 Saturday Nov 17
Investor wrote:
I hope you didnít invest!! You will NEVER see a penny of your money. Kenn is a professional scam artist! I canít believe the Cali crowd hasnít caught onto him yet!!!! Heís been ran out of many places!
SrangerThanFicti on

Paducah, KY

#5 Saturday Nov 24
NEVER believe a word he says. He is a slick con who hasn't made an honest day's living in years. BEWARE!!!!
Big gay Al

Paducah, KY

#6 Saturday Dec 1
Where are they scamming now?
Glace

Hermitage, TN

#7 Sunday Dec 9
Big gay Al wrote:
Where are they scamming now?
Last I saw, they were begging for a handout place to stay. Turns out real life is expensive.
mortified

Frankfort, KY

#8 Monday Dec 10
Glace wrote:
<quoted text>

Last I saw, they were begging for a handout place to stay. Turns out real life is expensive.
Well now Korrie is dancing in a strip club according to the video Kenn has posted on Korrie's page, Guess he is making Korrie earn the money now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CRIMESTOPPERS: Coachella Valley's Most Wanted (Jul '08) 13 hr Abcdef123 13
Tar in palms Coachella valley (Jan '18) Dec 7 In the area 7
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Dec 7 In the area 57
David Quinn Thornton is Queer Retarded Micro Bu... Nov '18 Leno Vet HdBanged 1
London Frankie Leno Quinn Obama's half brother ... Nov '18 Leno Cell Tortured 2
News Former Officer Dennis Decker Accused of Raping ... (Apr '08) Oct '18 Amybaby1968 29
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct '18 billy bubba bob 161

Palm Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages