Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010. Full Story
Zip Coders

Covina, CA

#2463 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the big dig area. The house in question is located at the end of a cul-de-sac, three owners have occupied this house since Robert Byron sold it and moved to Covina, Ca. we have tracked down the first owner to buy this house and are investigating.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California 91740.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by the sheriffs department on Essex Street in the 500 block.

The neighborhood kids like the husband, but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?

More insider information to follow.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#2465 May 24, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered that, why do black people have a certain 'odor'. And no, I'm not being racist, but walk by any basketball game or stand next to one at the gym and you will catch a whiff of it.
Apparently dogs can smell it on blacks all the time and that is why some dogs only bark at black dudes.
Just like 'whites' who hate Blacks are dogs. Just like a dog 'whites' smell there childrens rear ends. Just like dogs long hair blond women look like afgans.

Apparently whites and dogs are alike. Dogs kill there young just like 'whites' kill there young. Dogs crap and leave it just like 'whites (george bush)'.

No I am not being racist just walk by a 'white' after it rains and they smell just like a dog!.

Shot in the back.

Face down.
ColdCase

Covina, CA

#2466 May 24, 2013
The Glendora, California problem solving GPD team came up empty like Chris Jeffers Head.

Holidays coming.
buzzed

Eureka, CA

#2467 May 24, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like 'whites' who hate Blacks are dogs. Just like a dog 'whites' smell there childrens rear ends. Just like dogs long hair blond women look like afgans.
Apparently whites and dogs are alike. Dogs kill there young just like 'whites' kill there young. Dogs crap and leave it just like 'whites (george bush)'.
No I am not being racist just walk by a 'white' after it rains and they smell just like a dog!.
Shot in the back.
Face down.
dogs can smell fear, and most black families are not experience with dogs, cus they don't have dogs because dogs are dirty animals, and dogs are not needed.

All People smell different because of the food they eat is different,

it is hateful to judge a person simply from the color of the skin they were born in,
that is just cruel and unusual,

i was a child of three years old when i found out about this hating a person for no reason,
even as a three year old I knew this was wrong,
my family could not teach this to me,
they told us not to hang with a family because of their race and both my brother and I marched right up there and made best friends with this family,
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#2468 May 24, 2013
buzzed wrote:
<quoted text>
dogs can smell fear, and most black families are not experience with dogs, cus they don't have dogs because dogs are dirty animals, and dogs are not needed.
All People smell different because of the food they eat is different,
it is hateful to judge a person simply from the color of the skin they were born in,
that is just cruel and unusual,
i was a child of three years old when i found out about this hating a person for no reason,
even as a three year old I knew this was wrong,
my family could not teach this to me,
they told us not to hang with a family because of their race and both my brother and I marched right up there and made best friends with this family,
'buzzed' on this blog you have to keep the Vallejo haters in check. When a nasty comment is made there has to be a response.

You are born. You live. You die. PERIOD.
Sandy

Covina, CA

#2469 May 24, 2013
Never been near the sea shore have you?
plastic barbie

Dinuba, CA

#2471 May 25, 2013
Death not paid for
Chasing the Dragon

Covina, CA

#2472 May 25, 2013
Put the needle down and get sober!
Melanie

Barstow, CA

#2477 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Melanie is driving to Pomona, California?
Allison

Barstow, CA

#2478 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Allison is driving to Baldwin Park, California?
CCBC inc

Covina, CA

#2479 Jun 1, 2013
Too much time on the CCBC inc. hands after all it's only beer.
Linda

Barstow, CA

#2480 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Linda is driving to Glendale, California?
GettaGoes

Covina, CA

#2481 Jun 2, 2013
Ah go play with yourselves, the fockers are looking for you.

When will the fockers catch up with you? and when they do, I'll sell tickets.
JENNIFER

Barstow, CA

#2484 Jul 1, 2013
When is the Jennifer she's white lady/brown hair with light skin is white is driving to Colton, California?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#2485 Jul 2, 2013
JENNIFER wrote:
When is the Jennifer she's white lady/brown hair with light skin is white is driving to Colton, California?
Never.
Stangant

Monrovia, CA

#2487 Jul 2, 2013
I hope many of you have lowered your flags in respect for the 19 fallen fire fighters
Mrs Clayton Bigsby

Vacaville, CA

#2489 Nov 10, 2013
I cant say Ive ever smelled a specific odor associated w/black people as a whole & I have been around ALOT of them in my days.(I happen to be 100% caucasian, btw) I mean, I have gone to older black ppls homes & have noticed at times, a 'pungent, heavily herbed, old scent on several occassions but I just figured it was due to being an older person & possibly the area that they all lived in. Ive smelled white men who reek of body odor & Ive smelled black ppl who smell like 'hot garbage'(possibly caused by infestation of cock roaches) If anything, the two races of ppl who stick out in my mind for sharing a similar, widespread, unpleasant odor are the East Indians, who are typically known to smell (more like REEK) of curry :-(. The other race of ppl who possess a 'signature scent, if you will, are the Mexicans. To me, most Mexican ppl and or their homes all have the mild, yet unpeasant scent of used dishwater & raw onions. It can be pretty nauseating if you have to smell it while hungover, so BE CAREFUL! Anyhoo, So there it is, East Indians, Mexicans & old people all have weird smells. Sooo either arm yourself w/a powerful air freshening spray, some incense & maybe one of those paper face masks that cover your nose & mouth, that Asian ppl always seem to be wearing at the airports, or STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Bada Bing Bada BOOM!
Corrals

Azusa, CA

#2490 Nov 10, 2013
Go pound sand with these stupid postings.
MOM

Richmond, CA

#2491 Nov 10, 2013
Bunch of BLEEDING HEARTS

FEELING SORRY FOR THE THUG

ONE LESS LOWLIFE

WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT

THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT ON SIGHT
Spoon

Azusa, CA

#2492 Nov 10, 2013
Pile the S hI T higher, says the Forkers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web