Big D

Modesto, CA

#6328 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for a post to substantiate something I haven't done jackass.
You call me a liar, the burden of proof is on you. Prove your false accusations or continue to look ridiculous.
You're trying to save face for being wrong about Clinton's impeachment by calling me a liar. You have no honor.
Of course you are not, because you and I both know there isnt one

You are a liar

You lied reporting that I said he was not impeached
You lied reporting I didn’t know what an impeachment was when I have explained it to you dozens of times now ( and I am still pretty sure you don’t understand )
You lied when you said I was harping on the subject when you keep bringing it up

You stop lying, and I will stop pointing it out
Crossed

Monrovia, CA

#6330 Jan 16, 2013
GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's cross your legs--experts say that gonorrhea may soon be resistant to its only known treatment.

Not good, considering the bacterial infection--which can be transmitted unknowingly through vaginal, oral, or anal sex.
Dried Up

Monrovia, CA

#6331 Jan 16, 2013
She's a perfect candidate to be a Judge and or a Politician in California.

Stacie Halas that despite her desire to repent for her scintillating prior gig, she should no longer be allowed to lead a classroom.

I was right a dried up old hag of a female judge handed down the ruling.
Prezzio

Monrovia, CA

#6333 Jan 17, 2013
This must be somemore PreFabed bull from new york or modesto.
Tikie

Monrovia, CA

#6335 Jan 17, 2013
14 Most Hated Companies in America:

Bank of America

BestBuy

Citigroup

Charter Communication

Dish Networks

Facebook

JC Penny

Netflix

T-Mobile

Wal-Mart

HP

Wells Fargo

So Cal Edison

L.A.D.W.P.

Smart management from these companies screwed their own customers, employees, and investors with their own greed, ignorant, and bite the hands that feed them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6336 Jan 17, 2013
You just need to know when to buy, I have made quite more 100% on my investments in more than one of those companies in a rather short period of time, over 400% on one of them within 3 years.

Not that I own the stocks now... you also need to know when to sell.
Tick tack toe

Monrovia, CA

#6337 Jan 17, 2013
Oh, just get off your horse and shut the (frappers) up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6339 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are not, because you and I both know there isnt one
You are a liar
You lied reporting that I said he was not impeached
You lied reporting I didn’t know what an impeachment was when I have explained it to you dozens of times now ( and I am still pretty sure you don’t understand )
You lied when you said I was harping on the subject when you keep bringing it up
You stop lying, and I will stop pointing it out
This is classic Big Dope! Read how silly you are trying to save face about being wrong.

Clinton was impeached. It did not "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else. It's history. Look it up.

What a dope!
Isshed

Monrovia, CA

#6340 Jan 18, 2013
Who left the hot air hydro-vent open?
chick1

Modesto, CA

#6341 Jan 18, 2013
Vote
Contunuum

Monrovia, CA

#6342 Jan 19, 2013
No this is not a commercial free zone.
GWB

Salem, OR

#6343 Jan 19, 2013
gwbssers

Monrovia, CA

#6344 Jan 19, 2013
gwb, gutless with ballons.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6348 Jan 27, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: hillary will likely be your new over lord...
since that is what you seem to think of the president as...
you and reichado..
a couple paranoid, loonatics, from the reich..
American foreign policy under Secretary Clinton has been one disaster after another. Even if you don’t think she deserves blame for all of them — or even most of them — it defies common sense that her tenure can be called a success. Hillary has the fewest accomplishments to show for any person to hold the title that she now has. The U.S. is held is the lowest regard around the world in the last 100 years. No one respects or fears the obama regime due to their fecklessness and weakness to stand up to evil.
Worst run Calif

Monrovia, CA

#6349 Jan 27, 2013
Worst-run US cities so called elected officials must work with the available resources to keep budgets balanced.

Why should they still be empolyeed, since they are the ones whop got this city into trouble in the first place?

And you'll find a city like Glendora, California who fits the tee on this topic.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6350 Jan 29, 2013
Stop evil Californian Barbara Boxer from her dirty work.
Drackma

Monrovia, CA

#6351 Jan 29, 2013
The poster known as l-language is a disrgruntaled, extra on the grunt part - GOP, Republican or Tea Party -parrot head

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6353 Jan 29, 2013
nder fire for not doing more to help Syria’s rebels, President Barack Obama announced on Tuesday that he's sending opponents of strongman Bashar al-Assad another $155 million in humanitarian aid and defended his handling of the bloody conflict. Obama said the aid sends a message to the world.

“The relief we send doesn’t say ‘Made in America,’ but make no mistake—our aid reflects the commitment of the American people,” he said in a video posted on the White House website. The message includes Arabic subtitles.

More $$$$ to help another country while we are $16.4 trillion in debt and our paychecks are smaller this year. Democrat or Republican, I don't care. Something isn't right.

Cut seniors s s checks but send millions and billions oversea's

Did not Obama critized Bush for doing the same thing? Hypocrite!

So Obama wants the Syrian rebels armed, and the US citizens unarmed? This guy is a trip.

Stupid people who voted for this moron

Why does Obama support the Muslim Brotherhood?
Snorting

Monrovia, CA

#6356 Jan 29, 2013
The rash of LittleMInds posting more worthless dribble than before. But what can you expect from Repulicans who are on life support.

Just look at whats left on the city council in Glendora, California they are living on canned air and pills from their doctors who are a bunch of old coots themselves.
Home owner

Glendora, CA

#6359 Feb 26, 2013
We need to get the democrats out of office. Gas prices, labor cost and taxes are out of control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs