RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3072 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3073 Nov 15, 2012
Lemons

West Covina, CA

#3074 Nov 15, 2012
How are those sour lemons you Republicans are sucking on?

You fools can make all the crazy comments you want, America and the world knows your all crazy.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3075 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that suppose to make me have rage? Next time you need medical care, be sure to complain to a RN that she makes that kind of money and changes beds. and goes around with pills. lol...good one mr sucks. I'd like to meet a RN making that kind of money. lol.....oh no, she has to join a Union. lol...I must have really got to you mr sucks, you keep part of my name and comment about nothing. lol....
Like you need something else to make you have RAGE eh? You've had RAGE every since your mama took you off the titty...which was at the age of 42 or so I've been told! Lots of RN's make that kind of money ($140K a year) and most average over $100K, mainly because of UNION representations. Like all brain dead Tea Baggers you in fact hate all the rest of the unions except when you are overpaid at taxpayer/patient expense as a union member! To the rest of the unions you say "Screw 'em!"

No you never get to me although I obviously get to you since you're panties are continually in an uproar and you respond in multiple idiotic posts! Keep it up though! I enjoy arguing with the witless!
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3076 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if i made an ass out of yourself for thinking you had me, when in fact you proved to us that the gas tax here in Calif. makes the cost of living not real affordable and why we have so many in poverty. Shit just came back to slap u in the face mr sucks.....lol
Oh yeah the gas tax alone is what makes people live in poverty here in California! Try telling that to the people in Britain and Europe who have been paying $5-7 a gallon for decades! More simplistic stupidity from the malcontent Tea Bagger nut job from Elk Grove! The only thing you've been slapping is Rush Limbaugh's butt cheeks after you pull your head out of his you-know-what! LOL
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3077 Nov 15, 2012
Lemons wrote:
How are those sour lemons you Republicans are sucking on?
You fools can make all the crazy comments you want, America and the world knows your all crazy.
I think RiccardoWacko has been sucking on something more than sour lemons myself but unlike him I think a person's sexual preference is none of my business.
LemonHeadMike

West Covina, CA

#3078 Nov 15, 2012
RF really sucks on lemon heads.
RiccardoFool

Elk Grove, CA

#3079 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Latino Poverty Rate Climbs to 28%
LOL...don't worry, you voted for Obama.
Now live with it.
I told you liberals you should have voted for Romney! He was going to self deport every illegal Hispanic in the country! Even if they weren't illegal if they weren't working in the fields it's "Adios amigos!" That will take care of the poverty rate!
RiccardoFool

Elk Grove, CA

#3080 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2012/11/15/Surprise- Jobless-Claims-Up-Over-75000
I told you commies, liberals, perverts, minorities and vegetarians you should have voted for Romney. He was going to do the same thing Bush did to increase the jobs. Lower taxes & less regulation for the fat cats! That's the ticket to prosperity!
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3081 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/4983685 2
Oh SANDY caused a surge in unemployment claims eh? Well let's blame that on Obama too! LOL

Don't you love RiccardoWacko's sense of fairness and logic? LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3082 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh SANDY caused a surge in unemployment claims eh? Well let's blame that on Obama too! LOL
Don't you love RiccardoWacko's sense of fairness and logic? LOL
It is funny how the hurricane is blamed for Romney’s loss, but then the hurricane is not blamed for the increase in unemployment in the area.

They really pick and choose don’t they?

All politics, zero honesty
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3083 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah the gas tax alone is what makes people live in poverty here in California! Try telling that to the people in Britain and Europe who have been paying $5-7 a gallon for decades! More simplistic stupidity from the malcontent Tea Bagger nut job from Elk Grove! The only thing you've been slapping is Rush Limbaugh's butt cheeks after you pull your head out of his you-know-what! LOL
You are comparing a Country to a State. The rest of the States don't have a huge gas tax and don't have the poverty. I hope you can figure it out. It's not that hard. California is a high-tax state, with some of the steepest sales tax, personal income tax ... California has the third-worst state business tax climate in the nation,...California levies a 7.25 percent general sales and use tax on consumers, which is the highest statewide rate in the nation...."Corporations looking to relocate, or even establish, a business in the West may shy away from California, as the state's 8.84 percent flat rate is the highest corporate tax rate in the West,"......Now add it up, Higher taxes like the great Oblamer wants, doesn't work. Just look here in Cali.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3084 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh SANDY caused a surge in unemployment claims eh? Well let's blame that on Obama too! LOL
Don't you love RiccardoWacko's sense of fairness and logic? LOL
You blame the recession on Bush. He had Katrina. Hypocrite!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3085 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFool wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you commies, liberals, perverts, minorities and vegetarians you should have voted for Romney. He was going to do the same thing Bush did to increase the jobs. Lower taxes & less regulation for the fat cats! That's the ticket to prosperity!
It works in Texas. And Obama's plan doesn't work in Cali.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3086 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how the hurricane is blamed for Romney’s loss, but then the hurricane is not blamed for the increase in unemployment in the area.
They really pick and choose don’t they?
All politics, zero honesty
Like the great Chris Matthews said, "glad we had that hurricane".
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3087 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://washington.cbslocal.com /2012/11/15/census-u-s-poverty -rate-spikes-nearly-50-million -americans-affected/
thank you for the link....

you make an excellent arguemnt for social services being expanded to meet the needs of this recession that your party left us with.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3088 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how the hurricane is blamed for Romney’s loss, but then the hurricane is not blamed for the increase in unemployment in the area.
They really pick and choose don’t they?
All politics, zero honesty
just look at their fixation on benghazi.....

4 dead americans

but they fail to mention what their party accomplished in the middle east, the last time they had the keys to the car.

4000 dead us soldiers in Iraq?? for oil,?? justified with cooked intell??

30000 disabled vets???

150000 dead iraqi's??
no wonder Obama ended that war.....it sucked!!

now lets get the F&&k outa afghanistan.
Mr Tibbs

West Covina, CA

#3089 Nov 15, 2012
AGENDA AND NOTICE
OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE
SGVCOG GOVERNING BOARD
Thursday, November 15, 2012
6:00 PM
Southern California Edison’s CTAC 6090 North Irwindale Avenue, Irwindale, CA
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3090 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like the great Chris Matthews said, "glad we had that hurricane".
332-206..........not exactly close.

we clearly could have skipped the hurricane and still mopped up the political floor, with your lame billionaires rights party....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3091 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/4983685 2
thank you for the link ricarrdo remora...

you make an excellent case for fema to have all the money they need to deal with a disater of this scope.....

of course the guy who ran from your party(who you obviously didnt like) made comments in the primary about using ANY chance to privatize disaster relife....

really privatize a disaster??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) 10 hr ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) 15 hr marcella williams 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr surfs up 7,955
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united 23 hr James 3
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••