Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Palm Springs Forum

Comments (Page 145)

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nutty Norquist

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

One of the biggest flops was Karl Rove’s American Crossroads "super PAC."

According to the Sunlight Foundation, a group that monitors political spending, Rove’s organization spent $104.7 million targeting Democrats.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we did, hopefully some day soon we will again.
Do you always just make up stuff?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
so if Israel came to the bargaining table??
Are you really that stupid? Do you think they can sit down and talk to the Jew? lol...
WhippedUp

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Them stupid Republicans and Tea Baggers better get there act together real soon.

The American public is in "No Mood" to listen to their childish excuses anymore!

The American public is whipped up and ready to give the Republicans and Tea Party baggers a real ear full.

You thought it was back at the voting booths November 06, 2012 for the Republicans, you screw around until after the deadline and you'll really see some fireworks.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid? Do you think they can sit down and talk to the Jew? lol...
it depends on what is on the table..

a path to statehood is essential....

like a path to citizenhip... here in america....it is long over due
DuwWats

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

An online petition that calls for the State of Texas to withdraw from the U.S. and create its own government on Monday reached the required signature threshold to receive an official response from The White House.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

DuwWats wrote:
An online petition that calls for the State of Texas to withdraw from the U.S. and create its own government on Monday reached the required signature threshold to receive an official response from The White House.
Let them go.
Collared

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Yapping dogs, darn thangs.

Take him for a walk in the park, next time.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them go.
And Calif. should be divided into 2 states, one big mess is not working so well. The best investment is in moving vans.
DropBox

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

So you can put any type of Bull in one of these out of town drop boxes, thats nice to know.

A drop box is like a trash can that never gets emptied?

Do you have to put the lid back on?
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

DuwWats wrote:
RiccardoFire has already said he intends to pull his sheet with the eye holes and Nazi uniform out of his closet and move down yonder in Texas and run for the local head high muckety-muck of the KKK. He was actually after the Grand Wizard gig but Rush Limbaugh beat him to the punch! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Ricky!
DropBox

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

So you can put any type of Bull in one of these out of town drop boxes, thats nice to know.

A drop box is like a trash can that never gets emptied?

Do you have to put the lid back on?

Nope, leave them off so they draw more out of towners posting they are really just flies.

Just another point of view that sees the big picture.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>And Calif. should be divided into 2 states, one big mess is not working so well. The best investment is in moving vans.
i think you should look at the election map before you commit to that one.

Obama won san bernadino, ventura, san diego, santa barbara counties.....orange is next...

splitting the state into north and south would just produce 2 more democratic senators....

because s. cali is one of those places, like florida......the demographics dont favor republicans in the long term...
Niargia falls

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

More GOP, Republican and Tea Party Nation members will be holding the bag if the financial stability of the USA goes over the cliff.

It's a safe bet they will not be able to hide from this one, the public has already taken a online poll.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/...

When these beanCounters enployed by the Republicans etc. come up witht he slick plans to destroy the country they didn't tell this to the Public.

But inorder to pull this off, they would have to win the presidents seat in the white house and take control of the senate and house.

Didn't happen, this is where the who evil plan starts to come unglued and fall apart.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire has already said he intends to pull his sheet with the eye holes and Nazi uniform out of his closet and move down yonder in Texas and run for the local head high muckety-muck of the KKK. He was actually after the Grand Wizard gig but Rush Limbaugh beat him to the punch! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Ricky!
Show us a post Mr Sucks? Or did you lie again. I didn't know that my posts make you so angry that you use part of my name and post a lot of hatred towards me. I must really be getting to you, just keep your Obama poster up and focus on him. He will save you. LOL
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hillary can't make house hearing on Benghazi, she's too busy visiting friends and wine tasting in Australia...lol...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you should look at the election map before you commit to that one.
Obama won san bernadino, ventura, san diego, santa barbara counties.....orange is next...
splitting the state into north and south would just produce 2 more democratic senators....
because s. cali is one of those places, like florida......the demographics dont favor republicans in the long term...
Dont' have a bong fit over it, it was just an idea for fun. I won't start a petition, don't worry, we will keep our wonderful liberal state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Nutty Norquist wrote:
One of the biggest flops was Karl Rove’s American Crossroads "super PAC."
According to the Sunlight Foundation, a group that monitors political spending, Rove’s organization spent $104.7 million targeting Democrats.
How did that work out for him? lol
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a post Mr Sucks? Or did you lie again. I didn't know that my posts make you so angry that you use part of my name and post a lot of hatred towards me. I must really be getting to you, just keep your Obama poster up and focus on him. He will save you. LOL
Look who's talking about hatred! The same bigoted nut job who said right here on Topix that every man, woman and child in Afghanistan should be killed by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

No you're really not getting to me! I continue to be amused by your vitriolic drivel! I'll keep my Obama poster up thank you but I think it's about time to take your Romney poster down. I don't think he'll be riding in on that trick horse to save the universe any time soon. You might think about taking down that poster of Adolph Hitler at the same time! Have a lovely evening!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking about hatred! The same bigoted nut job who said right here on Topix that every man, woman and child in Afghanistan should be killed by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
No you're really not getting to me! I continue to be amused by your vitriolic drivel! I'll keep my Obama poster up thank you but I think it's about time to take your Romney poster down. I don't think he'll be riding in on that trick horse to save the universe any time soon. You might think about taking down that poster of Adolph Hitler at the same time! Have a lovely evening!
If I said that, show the world. Otherwise leave your hatred in Roseville. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but we have a sitting President that is involved in a huge coverup that cost some lives, the families would like some explanations. Now, don't go back to your Bush rants, stick to the issue in hand. We have not had an ambassador killed since 79.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search