Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Palm Springs Forum

Comments (Page 142)

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think views matter, it comes down to a popularity contest.
everything is black and white!! cut and dried... with you.

the candidates spent billions on this election why??

just to show people how pretty they are?? and that they can talk??
policy is pretty important.

the electorate got a veiw of how romney was talking in the primaries vs how he was presenting that same case in the fall..

the two sides of romney, just didnt jibe....

but his defeat went deeper than that...

when i say war on women??/ it is not just some abstract claim(like you guys often like to do)

there have been 1100 plus bills proposed at the state level9in tea partier states), seriously restricting womens health care.

we didint even need the democratsd to motivate the latino vote.

your party did it for us by trying to push these voter supression measures.... they obviously backfired!

and then there was the tea party led effort to crush the unions...

I got news!! people like their unions.....kasich's union busting bill was rebuked by voter referendum by 2 to 1.

wisconsin has some of the same dynamic....

MITT NEEDED to win it the rust belt?? and that is just where your party has been trying to balance budgets on the backs of firefighters and teachers....

if it was a popularity contest?? romney would have won....

hes white and good looking...

but that doesnt mean squat if you can not provide details of your plans??

or if the candidate happens to tack back to the center suddenly during the first debate, confusing voters....

he didnt clarify things after he changed positions....which led me to believe he was like......vote for me?? im white and have the same plan he does!!

he just would NOT clarify his positions on any news show or commercial?? all the ads the romney campaign ran, muddied the waters in regerds to HIS positions......also, in a super pac ad? you found out Obama was lileky a communist...

... but at least Obama provided a few amore deatils of his plans, and had some numbers to run on.

the president stood there calling him OUT on HIS plan.....and he never really clarified it for us...

if it was a popularity contest?? obama's lucidy was much more popular and appreciated, especially in the foreign policy debate.....where the presdient cleary mooped the floor with romney.

romney thought he and his richest friends would try to buy the presidency.....and mitt got welcomed to prime-time??

.......and he definately wasnt ready for it!!

Just look at how "shellschocked" he was after the defeat???

that is what happens, when you surround yourself with YES men.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
the electorate got a veiw of how romney was talking in the primaries vs how he was presenting that same case in the fall..
when i say war on women??/ it is not just some abstract claim(like you guys often like to do)
there have been 1100 plus bills proposed at the state level9in tea partier states), seriously restricting womens health care.
your party did it for us by trying to push these voter supression measures.... they obviously backfired!
I got news!! people like their unions.....kasich's union busting bill was rebuked by voter referendum by 2 to 1.
MITT NEEDED to win it the rust belt?? and that is just where your party has been trying to balance budgets on the backs of firefighters and teachers....
or if the candidate happens to tack back to the center suddenly during the first debate, confusing voters....
he didnt clarify things after he changed positions....which led me to believe he was like......vote for me?? im white and have the same plan he does!!
he just would NOT clarify his positions on any news show or commercial?? all the ads the romney campaign ran, muddied the waters in regerds to HIS positions......also, in a super pac ad? you found out Obama was lileky a communist...
... but at least Obama provided a few amore deatils of his plans, and had some numbers to run on.
the president stood there calling him OUT on HIS plan.....and he never really clarified it for us...
if it was a popularity contest?? obama's lucidy was much more popular and appreciated, especially in the foreign policy debate.....where the presdient cleary mooped the floor with romney.
romney thought he and his richest friends would try to buy the presidency.....and mitt got welcomed to prime-time??
What?
StoneCold

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

We have a new game, it's called find the state and maybe your friends on the RACISTS map of United States of America.

http://www.floatingsheep.org/2012/11/mapping-...

Don't ya just love these new APPs.

I bet the Secert Service is have a ball with the new list of Sub-human idiots that they have been able to collect, using this new APP..
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thx you, at least you are honest: Never said it was fake. Did you see photos of his wife and then his gf? What would you do if you were straight? They had to find a way to get him out of testifying. They dug and it wasn't so deep. He should have to testify no matter what. If I had to testify about my work, can I just resign and get out of it?
Petraeus still may testify or someone second in command who is just as knowledgeable. Absolutely NO EVIDENCE AT ALL to believe this was to get him out of testifying! Obama didn't want him to resign, didn't accept his resignation at first, but Petraeus insisted. Only right wing conspiracy nuts like you get your sissy panties in an uproar over something so simple and obvious, at least based on what we now know. Of course you are the same screwball that predicted Obama was going to declare martial law and cancel the election! LOL

Yeah YOU can resign from work (I'm sure your co-workers and superiors would be ecstatic at THAT news!) and unless there was some kind of criminality involved I can't see any reason you'd be required to testify. Same thing there...no evidence at all of criminal behavior although I'm sure you right winger nut jobs would like to make going after some stray nookie illegal! Maybe Paul Ryan or Rick Santorum can attach it to the next bill they sponsor to ban all abortions! God knows YOU won't have to worry about that situation (going after stray nookie!) because you'd never be able to find someone of either sex willing to be in the same room with you! LOL
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What?
I guess I shouldnt be suprised that you dont get any of this...

your intellect is slightly limited, and im being euphemistic.

but please feel free to keep up the ignorance, and doubling down on stoooopid.

Im hoping you do just that, and nominate rick santorum, or better yet?? rick perry or newt.....they you will taste what a true electoral landslide feels like. barack was JUst giving you the preveiw of your future.
StoneCold

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

They just got 'creamed' at the voting poles.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Petraeus still may testify or someone second in command who is just as knowledgeable. Absolutely NO EVIDENCE AT ALL to believe this was to get him out of testifying! Obama didn't want him to resign, didn't accept his resignation at first, but Petraeus insisted. Only right wing conspiracy nuts like you get your sissy panties in an uproar over something so simple and obvious, at least based on what we now know. Of course you are the same screwball that predicted Obama was going to declare martial law and cancel the election! LOL
Yeah YOU can resign from work (I'm sure your co-workers and superiors would be ecstatic at THAT news!) and unless there was some kind of criminality involved I can't see any reason you'd be required to testify. Same thing there...no evidence at all of criminal behavior although I'm sure you right winger nut jobs would like to make going after some stray nookie illegal! Maybe Paul Ryan or Rick Santorum can attach it to the next bill they sponsor to ban all abortions! God knows YOU won't have to worry about that situation (going after stray nookie!) because you'd never be able to find someone of either sex willing to be in the same room with you! LOL
What does Paul Ryan or Rick Santorum have to do with Bhengazi? lol...You are trying hard to make sure it's not the great Obama covering up again. Keep thinking, it just has to be Bush that did it. Rep Eric Cantor said he knew about this back in early October. He's part of the cover up. Just look at the timing, Obama knew about this for awhile, made sure it came out after the election. Are you fooled this easy....lol...
Xmachine

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Since the republicans have been squashed out of the political market, what else should we talk about?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I shouldnt be suprised that you dont get any of this...
your intellect is slightly limited, and im being euphemistic.
but please feel free to keep up the ignorance, and doubling down on stoooopid.
Im hoping you do just that, and nominate rick santorum, or better yet?? rick perry or newt.....they you will taste what a true electoral landslide feels like. barack was JUst giving you the preveiw of your future.
What is the great obama's plan?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Why did Obama say it was a spontaneous demonstration against a YouTube video for 2 weeks when he knew differently with the first moratar round? Spontaneous demonstrators don't carry mortars and RPGs in their pockets.

But the roseville nut, mr sucks was screaming it was a movie it was a movie..lol...
MagicStick

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Magic Sticks can solve so many problems.

Where can you buy these magic sticks?
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What does Paul Ryan or Rick Santorum have to do with Bhengazi? lol...You are trying hard to make sure it's not the great Obama covering up again. Keep thinking, it just has to be Bush that did it. Rep Eric Cantor said he knew about this back in early October. He's part of the cover up. Just look at the timing, Obama knew about this for awhile, made sure it came out after the election. Are you fooled this easy....lol...
do folks like you teatarded folks, really think that bringing an impeachment?? after the president wopped you in the election(twice in a row now, four in the senate)

is going to score point with middle america??

or look like anything OTHER than petty poltics?

I think it would need to be something major.

just the fact that the rethuglican ticket ignored certain groups of people(women, latinos, union voters, and the young?)

tells you how out of touch they are.. and how badly they will be pushed out of poltics for good, if they dont moderate(like hannity said) a little on some of these issues, and reach out to minority voters that Obama won three to one.

and you guys thought it was going to be a electoral landslide for romney??

boy were you guys 'shellshocked"

you need to focus on job creation.....where is the house jobs bill....

a single peice of legislation that isnt CENTERED around tax cuts for the wealthy??/ do you have one?? didnt think so..

when you party opposes the obama middle class tax cuts?? do you really think it will be all quite and business and usual, at congressional offices of those who obstruct something, that both parties agree, would be good for the economy??.....the middle class having MORE money to spend..???

me and people like me, will make sure it isnt.

ps: so now your tacking to the right of eric cantor.??

be careful, there are sea monsters over there. and the edge of the world!!!
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Why did Obama say it was a spontaneous demonstration against a YouTube video for 2 weeks when he knew differently with the first moratar round? Spontaneous demonstrators don't carry mortars and RPGs in their pockets.
But the roseville nut, mr sucks was screaming it was a movie it was a movie..lol...
what about the affairs of the nation?

jobs??

the debt celing??

the tax cuts??

you(personally) need to catch a flight home!!

your inceserity towards the family has caused them enough greif....

it was bad enough that the administation clearly f**ed up and they lost people..

..but you are certainly making it worse, after it is clear that obama wasnt coverng ANYTHING up...

... becausde there ISNT anything there TO cover up..

..those are the prerequsites of HAVING a scandal in the first place......

you are just clinging on to a losing campaign tactic, almost a week after your party took one of the worst drubbings of its career..

if you are lookin to place blame for hy ou lost so bad??, you need only go to the bathroom, and look in the mirror.

the tilt to the right in your partys philosophy was the main culprit.
Grover Nor

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Grover Norquist and your un-american bride and children can go back home to the idiots your truly represent, not the American people.

The Republican Party is being ruled by clowns and idiots, to put it mildly.

But even with the Joe Walshes and Dana Rohrabachers, there's no way that the Republicans will go down this route.

Impeaching over letting tax holiday they voted for expire?

Getouttahere, Grover Norquist.

You may think you rule Washington, but that's just delusional.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the affairs of the nation?
jobs??
the debt celing??
the tax cuts??
Hey dude! why worry, the great Obama won. all is good, just like he said 4 years ago, believe in him. lol...“Hell is paved with good intentions" -- Boswell’s Life of Johnson of 1775
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how their threatened egos sometimes drive Leftists into quite desperate flights from reality.

Because their beliefs serve their ego rather than reality, Leftists just KNOW what is good for us. Conservatives need evidence.

MESSAGE to Leftists: Even if you killed all conservatives tomorrow, you would just end up in another Soviet Union. Conservatives are all that stand between you and that dismal fate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
MESSAGE to Leftists: Even if you killed all conservatives tomorrow, you would just end up in another Soviet Union. Conservatives are all that stand between you and that dismal fate.
Nonsense. You are overlooking how and why the Soviet Union came and went. The story is much too complex to tell in great detail here yet you boil it down to two sentences. How trite!

The fact is that Marxism was directly connected to the Industrial Revolution. Without going into all the details about Russia and the Soviet States, economies became based upon exploitation of natural resources after steam power became viable. Basically two classes evolved, those who controlled the wealth from exploitation and the working class. Prior to this development, the dichotomy was both rural and feudal in nature. Again there were two classes, the wealthy land owners/holders and the serfs or workers of the land. As you can see, little has changed. The land owner/holders maintained armies to acquire and look after their interests. In the feudal system, land was wealth. In the industrial system, natural resources and production became wealth. Karl Marx envisioned a system where labor created wealth. Such a system does not work and has been abandoned. Today, China is soon to become the economic powerhouse of the World. The reason for this is complex but actually based upon the functioning of China's social system where the government and the country is placed ahead of the individual's wants and desires. The Chinese individual has always functioned this way and lives to serve the greater need of the State. This gives great legitimacy to the Chinese Government. Americans on the other hand, are highly individualistic and most dislike the government. Our government enjoys little legitimacy. We refuse to work together toward building a greater nation or to build the wealth of a nation. The bottom line is your analogy is false. There will be no more Soviet State. It failed. The question is, will we ever pull together to make this a great country again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how their threatened egos sometimes drive Leftists into quite desperate flights from reality.
Because their beliefs serve their ego rather than reality, Leftists just KNOW what is good for us. Conservatives need evidence.
How about your ego? All the finger pointing, yet most of the fingers are point at you bro.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RICARDO.....why would my ego be threatened??

the democrats(my team) just clean the floor with the republicans (your team)

I think you might be the one in denial...

you wanted evidence??

332 electoral votes for Obama

and only 206 for Mitt romney.

your tea-hysteria is running ramapant(again) if you are still lost in the fantasy that we are somehow headed towards being the USSA!!

a middle cclass tax cut??... would that be good for you??

I think there is some evidence of this.....

it is really quite amusing! still!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
RICARDO.....why would my ego be threatened??
the democrats(my team) just clean the floor with the republicans (your team)
I think you might be the one in denial...
you wanted evidence??
332 electoral votes for Obama
and only 206 for Mitt romney.
your tea-hysteria is running ramapant(again) if you are still lost in the fantasy that we are somehow headed towards being the USSA!!
a middle cclass tax cut??... would that be good for you??
I think there is some evidence of this.....
it is really quite amusing! still!
Sound like one of his usual projections to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 27 min Unberboats 200,209
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 6 Tammie Casas Is Fat 625
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Jul 6 Sandy 118
US: Afghan vote step forward on 'democratic path' Jul 4 Rho 9
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Review: Steve Leskera Painting Jul 2 Digiscotto69 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••