Officer pleads guilty to DUI charge

Aug 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Desert Sun

Alberto Padilla Ochoa, a Cathedral City Police officer, pleaded guilty yesterday to one count of driving under the influence of alcohol, according to Riverside County court records.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2013
xtrememem54321

Rancho Mirage, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

He is a great Police Officer. Has helped & saved many lives, its too bad that the Media wants to focus on all the negatives. Instead of being remembered for all the good things he has done for the community, he will be remembered for this. Only because he is a Police Officer does not mean he is not human. Everyone makes mistakes.
JONBOYS

Mount Laguna, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

OH REALLY!!! It's called consequences; poor decision making on his part. I bet you would feel a little different if he had hurt or killed someone close to you. Now, there are many people who drink, but don't drive. There are people who drink and kill people when they make the "CHOICE" to get behind the wheel of their vehicle. All the good he has done is gone, period!!!!!!
michoacan rebel

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Reckless, cocky, inmature and abusive.
The way he drives, I'm surprised the rookie has not recked a police unit yet.

Jumps into conclusions too quickly, before making a fair balanced assesment of the ocurrence.
He will benefit of some psychological therapy, proper trainning and reasesment of his psychological profile, before been on the streets by himself unsupervised.

Cathedral City deserves the best, for the safety of their residents.
michoacan rebel

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

No disrespect to the young man, positive
attitutude towards criticism, helps to learn, and grow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••