Regional flight talks take off

Regional flight talks take off

There are 2 comments on the story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Regional flight talks take off. In it, reports that:

Plans to restore air service between Pittsburgh and smaller towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia should take a significant step forward next month, say local airport executives preparing for a meeting ...

Join the discussion below, or

Paperwork bully

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2009
You mean you can't fit everyone in the state in one airport?? oh wow really? don't forget to price yourself out of the out of the system instead of pricing yourself into it cause I love being bothered with your stupid problems
Paperwork bully

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Mar 21, 2009
While your renting out brain space cause you don't have none....if a riding lawn mover looses landing gear we shut it off before impact just like you do for now on on your airctaft gee you think it reduces damage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lehigh Valley area church events: In Your Congr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 weapon X 33
News Bucks DA: Cosmo DiNardo, person of interest in ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Derps Die Young 5
News Cosmo DiNardo, Center of Bucks Probe and Real E... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
News No human remains but evidence found in search f... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
Main Street/Route 29/Gravel Pike Red HIll, P... (Apr '17) Apr '17 johan 2
News Dispatcher sues state police over alleged rape (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kracket 1
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4

Palm Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Mortgages