The naked truth about public skinny-d...

The naked truth about public skinny-dipping

There are 24 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 22, 2008, titled The naked truth about public skinny-dipping. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The 17-year-old boy skinny-dipping in the Alburtis community pool ran fast when the officer spotted him in the dark, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bitter

Emmaus, PA

#22 Jul 25, 2008
Opus wrote:
Why do they call it 'skinny dipping' when all i ever see doing it is these massive BLOBS of flesh doing it.
Bu theres a good side to weighing 400 pounds. You get into the tub and it fills with water in less than on minute.
and the soap makes it easy to slide the big A S S out once stuck.
gottdankk

Durham, CT

#23 Jul 26, 2008
Opus wrote:
Why do they call it 'skinny dipping' when all i ever see doing it is these massive BLOBS of flesh doing it.
Bu theres a good side to weighing 400 pounds. You get into the tub and it fills with water in less than on minute.

THATS NOT CALLED SKINNY DIPPING OPUS, WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN IS CALLED CHUNKY DUNKIN
John

United States

#25 May 3, 2009
Did anyone ever go skinny dipping and their bathing suit got stolen and had to walk home naked
Person

Rock Island, IL

#26 Jan 7, 2010
Every one should do it even out of water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lehigh Valley area church events: In Your Congr... Sep 15 weapon X 33
News Bucks DA: Cosmo DiNardo, person of interest in ... Jul '17 Derps Die Young 5
News Cosmo DiNardo, Center of Bucks Probe and Real E... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
News No human remains but evidence found in search f... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
Main Street/Route 29/Gravel Pike Red HIll, P... Apr '17 johan 2
News Dispatcher sues state police over alleged rape (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kracket 1
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4

Palm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Mortgages