Palmer man admits molesting boy

Palmer man admits molesting boy

There are 23 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Palmer man admits molesting boy. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Palmer Township man who said he was trying to help a 14-year-old boy going through a ''gay crisis'' pleaded guilty Monday to charges of indecent assault and corruption of a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yes

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Castrate him.
Brian B

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Years ago I had a smililar incident. I was confused and called a gay crisis line. They gave me a number of 2 guys living locally. Both were white professionals and it turned out that they used the crisis center to get young guys. When I walked in the smell of pot was overwhelming. They tried to give me a drink but I knew better and got out of there. I called the crisis center and reported them. One was oddly a lawyer! The other an NBC exec. Sad when u need help how some are just out to get you :(
disgusted

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Nov 4, 2008
This is really disgusting. They made this poor boy look like the persuader. I can not begin to beleive how the judicial system handled this. Bottom line is the Palmer Police once again did not do what they were suppose to do from the beginning and you have a district attorney that is FOR child sex offenders. This man regardless of the boys situation took advantage of this boy! We all know that once that paper says 2 1/2 to 10 that he will be out in 2 1/2. Way to go Northampton County and Morganelli..Another predator that got off! HE probably is related to this child molester somehow.
jim

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 4, 2008
the real reason this case went like this is because the palmer police department did not follow through with this case.if i would of known you were gone to drag this little boy through the dirt with the paper we would of went to court.
hi haters

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2008
dirty old man!!!he will probably LOVE prison....
jim

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Nov 4, 2008
Jim Flyte prayed on this little boy just like he did to any other little boy all his life. This is why most parents take the law into their own hands.
disgusted

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Way to go...
Rebus

Des Plaines, IL

#8 Nov 4, 2008
Bubba will enjoy meeting you. They call the new ones fresh fish as this is what your back door will smell like from all their diseases. They will help you with your gay crisis, Jimmy Crack Hole and we do not care.
snafu

Girardville, PA

#9 Nov 4, 2008
healing touch...um, right...
Sound Reasoning

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 4, 2008
jim wrote:
Jim Flyte prayed on this little boy just like he did to any other little boy all his life. This is why most parents take the law into their own hands.
I would agree with you except for your repeated use of the words "little boy". A 14 yo is a "teenager", not a "little boy".

I think there is more than enough to condemn this buy, without needing to resort to exaggeration.
offended

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Nov 4, 2008
I understand that plea deals save money on court trials, but this is ridiculous. 2-1/2 to 10 years for a pedophile is too little.
Joe Dirt

Moorestown, NJ

#12 Nov 4, 2008
"Palmerton" Need i say more!
opinionated

Bloomsburg, PA

#13 Nov 4, 2008
Joe Dirt wrote:
"Palmerton" Need i say more!
Well Joe i see you spent lots of time reading the article before commenting. It's Palmer township!! a completely different county. Lets not put down an entire town for one persons disgusting habits...especially the wrong town!
seenitbefore

Lehighton, PA

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Creep. Healing touch is for shoulders and back not private area.
disgusted

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Nov 4, 2008
Lets make this teenage look like he wanted to happen what happen! This is what they do to cope with the blame. You are right about he will feel the healing touch in prison but the sad thing is he will probably like it. Then you wonder why parents take matters in their own hands

“Ahhhhh! R&R!”

Since: Mar 07

Coatesville

#16 Nov 4, 2008
POS
shell

Cherryville, PA

#17 Nov 4, 2008
They need to keep this sick old pig in solitary confinement in prison. He'll have too much fun in population. He'll be happy to be Bubba's b**ch.
rjj

Riegelsville, PA

#18 Nov 4, 2008
EEEEWWWE, a 66 year old man helping a 14 year old over a crisis. That is just disgusting.
NC Resident

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Nov 4, 2008
Yesterday for the first time I served on jury duty. After waiting all day we were told as a group that we could have been called to serve on this particular case but that the defendant plead guilty.
I immediately let out a sigh and a prayer of thanks that this boy would not have to recount every sickening detail. But, to read today that this sick man only received 2 -10? I am flabbergasted....What is the message to this victim, future victims and the community? I now wish we had heard this case. I assure you it would have been a longer sentence.
jim

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Nov 5, 2008
my son did'nt want to go to trial for fear of what he would have to tell. but thanks to the express times now everybody knows.they have no care about anybody or anything.just as long as they sell a story.isn't that right sarah cassi who wrote the story. take your freedom of the press pen.well you know where to put it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4
News Montco babysitter gets jail time for pulling te... Sep '16 AAD 1
News Two charged in Quakertown burglary (Jun '12) Sep '16 HaterzgonnaHATE 5
News Police, fire and courts: Man charged with seeki... (Aug '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 32
News A wilting Pennsylvania Dutch tradition: ham and... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fannie Pak 1
News Police: Doylestown jeweler bilked others (Apr '08) Feb '15 Tracey Hastings Ward 4
309 in Bucks County (Feb '14) Feb '15 PennDotSux 2

Palm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Mortgages