Man charged with stalking judge

Man charged with stalking judge

There are 80 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Man charged with stalking judge. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Police say that for more than a year a neighbor has harassed a Northampton County judge and his family by swearing at them, threatening them and spitting on their vehicle and mailbox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Taxpayer

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2008
This Guy is crazy. He should be in a mental hospital. Theres something going on that only those two know about. Nobody does this to a county judge for nothing. This guy is lucky the Judge is a nice guy. Judge's do have the Right to carry a gun. This Judge should definetly carry a gun. This crazy guy could definetly do harm to him or his family. His bail should have been $100,000 straight instead of $25,000.
J from PA

Reading, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2008
What a wackadoodle. What happened to the mental health evaluation for this nut job, was that even ordered by the courts?
something stinks

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Feb 1, 2008
I think it's scary that a newspaper would only report on one side of a story and that one side comes from a judge with clear ties to local law enforcement. Something stinks with this story and I hope that the real truth comes out.
Bye Bye Soden

Allentown, PA

#6 Feb 1, 2008
Stalking a Judge!!! WTF!! You have to be insane. They will throw the book at him, send him to jail and throw away the key. No matter if Giordanno is making up the whole thing, Soden is done. The system protects its own with a vengence.

“yep,,it's me....”

Since: Feb 07

Bethlehem

#7 Feb 1, 2008
Taxpayer wrote:
This Guy is crazy. He should be in a mental hospital. Theres something going on that only those two know about. Nobody does this to a county judge for nothing. This guy is lucky the Judge is a nice guy. Judge's do have the Right to carry a gun. This Judge should definetly carry a gun. This crazy guy could definetly do harm to him or his family. His bail should have been $100,000 straight instead of $25,000.
and you are basing all of this on the judge's word......
this judge told me YOU also were harrassing him, why are you not locked up?

“yep,,it's me....”

Since: Feb 07

Bethlehem

#8 Feb 1, 2008
something stinks wrote:
I think it's scary that a newspaper would only report on one side of a story and that one side comes from a judge with clear ties to local law enforcement. Something stinks with this story and I hope that the real truth comes out.
BRAVO !
Great Post....This is my point
Publico

Nazareth, PA

#10 Feb 1, 2008
Years ago I worked out at Body Dynamics a gym Soden operated, he was a cocky, arrogant A$$ then. Later he quit the gym and went to work as a stockbroker which only added to his feeling of arrogant self importance.
I have no doubt he did the things which were reported- and his stupidity is magnified as he had done it to a judge.
Many of the neighbors knew what he was doing and know Giordano as a nice guy.
Baggery

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 1, 2008
Hey NICKINPA04 and SOMETHING STINKS, maybe we should question the judge about the Kennedy Assassination, the Roswell Crash, or Lindberg Baby Kidnapping...You two should be in a straight jacket right next to Mr. Soden. Sure, the cops and the judge got together one night at their secret meetings and decided to mess with this innocent man. Enough already with the conspiracy theory crap. The same thing would have been done for anyone had they approached the police with this situation. The fact that the judge and his family were the victims only means that this rag picked up the story.

It is people like you two and Mr. Soden who make me feel better about always carrying at least one firearm while off duty. Have a good day nutjobs!
Giants Fan

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Feb 1, 2008
You know you people are really stupid..why would a judge make this up? because he has nothing better to do with his time? Judges are to get the utmost respect no matter what..you should not even attempt to stalk a judge or his family its just not right..I hope he gets the max when hes found guilty.hes probably just a wacko and needs extreme mental counseling. I am glad the judge and his family can now be at ease.
Bch4Me

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2008
Can you say "whacko"? Anyone that does such stupid things - definetly has a problem. Did you ever think that maybe someone else saw this happen? I don't think this is one-sided at all!
something stinks wrote:
I think it's scary that a newspaper would only report on one side of a story and that one side comes from a judge with clear ties to local law enforcement. Something stinks with this story and I hope that the real truth comes out.
something stinks

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Feb 1, 2008
Baggery wrote:
Hey NICKINPA04 and SOMETHING STINKS, maybe we should question the judge about the Kennedy Assassination, the Roswell Crash, or Lindberg Baby Kidnapping...You two should be in a straight jacket right next to Mr. Soden. Sure, the cops and the judge got together one night at their secret meetings and decided to mess with this innocent man. Enough already with the conspiracy theory crap. The same thing would have been done for anyone had they approached the police with this situation. The fact that the judge and his family were the victims only means that this rag picked up the story.
It is people like you two and Mr. Soden who make me feel better about always carrying at least one firearm while off duty. Have a good day nutjobs!
Why do you have to write hostile and insulting comments? I am merely questioning the reporting of this article, stating that only one side of the story was represented. Clearly you are some type of law enforcement officer and it is apparent that you, along with the officers in this case, are unable to maintain impartiality until all of the facts come to light. Exactly my point. I really hope that that Mr. Soden gets a fair trial.
Bch4Me

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2008
"Fair trial"...give me a break! That's the problem with this country - innocent until proven guilty. In the meantime the children of this family have to endure some deranged person spitting on their property and yelling things at them. Great for the kids - don't you think? Sounds like only the beginning of what such a person can do. What next?
something stinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to write hostile and insulting comments? I am merely questioning the reporting of this article, stating that only one side of the story was represented. Clearly you are some type of law enforcement officer and it is apparent that you, along with the officers in this case, are unable to maintain impartiality until all of the facts come to light. Exactly my point. I really hope that that Mr. Soden gets a fair trial.
Pig

Schnecksville, PA

#18 Feb 1, 2008
Giordan that is.
Worst effing attorney I ever hired. Probably a lousy judge too.
A blatant abuse of power - how did this story get to the paper? Because Giordano leaked it. He's a serial liar and this just goes with that.
Why is it that judges can chastise attorneys for going public and yet they can arrnage character assasination like this and get away with it?
What

Schnecksville, PA

#20 Feb 1, 2008
Baggery wrote:
Hey NICKINPA04 and SOMETHING STINKS, maybe we should question the judge about the Kennedy Assassination, the Roswell Crash, or Lindberg Baby Kidnapping...You two should be in a straight jacket right next to Mr. Soden. Sure, the cops and the judge got together one night at their secret meetings and decided to mess with this innocent man. Enough already with the conspiracy theory crap. The same thing would have been done for anyone had they approached the police with this situation. The fact that the judge and his family were the victims only means that this rag picked up the story.
It is people like you two and Mr. Soden who make me feel better about always carrying at least one firearm while off duty. Have a good day nutjobs!
Leaping to judgement on this because of what you read in the MC? And you call them nutjobs?

Wierdo.
rainkiss

AOL

#21 Feb 1, 2008
This guy is also a 1991 graduate of Moravian College.
What

Schnecksville, PA

#22 Feb 1, 2008
rainkiss wrote:
This guy is also a 1991 graduate of Moravian College.
Sure seems to be a lot of info about Soden out there. Are you part of the smear team?
Give me a break

Schnecksville, PA

#23 Feb 1, 2008
Sounds like a good old fashioned neighbor dispute to me. Ms. Lehman does not mention any witnesses to the alleged harassment or any forensic evidence either. If there was spitting involved where is the DNA test to prove it happened.
Grow up you idiots Judges, cops and DA's lie all the time.
This one will be interesting to watch now that Morganelli wants to be the Attourney General for PA - Just what we want a bigoted little man who abuses his power
bridget628

Virginville, PA

#25 Feb 1, 2008
come on,,,you tell me you guys think the judge was sitting around thinking this stuff up. the guy has a family and a hell of a job..this soden is a wacko...he finally has met his match..he is done...finally...somebody is going to show him that you can't treat people like this. I think he should be put on some kind of list..when things go wrong he the guy, or when he goes to board a plane..no way....
Noname from Bethlehem

North Chelmsford, MA

#26 Feb 1, 2008
Bye Bye Soden wrote:
Stalking a Judge!!! WTF!! You have to be insane. They will throw the book at him, send him to jail and throw away the key. No matter if Giordanno is making up the whole thing, Soden is done. The system protects its own with a vengence.
As well it should! If judges weren't protected how else could they make the tough decisions that need to be made and still be able to go out in public?
This is nothing more than a psycho neighbor with deep mental issues. This kind of behavior has been documented against neighbors before. The fact that he is a judge probably doesn't matter.
Skittles

Bethlehem, PA

#29 Feb 1, 2008
Baggery wrote:
Hey NICKINPA04 and SOMETHING STINKS, maybe we should question the judge about the Kennedy Assassination, the Roswell Crash, or Lindberg Baby Kidnapping...You two should be in a straight jacket right next to Mr. Soden. Sure, the cops and the judge got together one night at their secret meetings and decided to mess with this innocent man. Enough already with the conspiracy theory crap. The same thing would have been done for anyone had they approached the police with this situation. The fact that the judge and his family were the victims only means that this rag picked up the story.
It is people like you two and Mr. Soden who make me feel better about always carrying at least one firearm while off duty. Have a good day nutjobs!
Good post Baggery. I can't believe some people are questioning this because the victims happen to be a judge and his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lehigh Valley area church events: In Your Congr... Sep '17 weapon X 33
News Bucks DA: Cosmo DiNardo, person of interest in ... Jul '17 Derps Die Young 5
News Cosmo DiNardo, Center of Bucks Probe and Real E... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
News No human remains but evidence found in search f... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
Main Street/Route 29/Gravel Pike Red HIll, P... (Apr '17) Apr '17 johan 2
News Dispatcher sues state police over alleged rape (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kracket 1
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4

Palm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Mortgages