Season for sickness is here, and York...

Season for sickness is here, and York County is feeling it

There are 8 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Season for sickness is here, and York County is feeling it. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Nathan Keller, a medical student, checks the breathing of Germaine Renda during her visit to Greensprings Family Medicine in Springettsbury Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

keithrybicki

Ramanathapuram, India

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Search on the web "Wise Health Insurance" if you have a condition such as high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, cancer, depression or have had an injury, like a broken leg and need health Insurance NOW.
Mercury Injection

State College, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Line up and get your mercury laced flu shots, they won't help you, but they will help big pharma's profits.
IRON SLICK

Mount Wolf, PA

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Mercury Injection wrote:
Line up and get your mercury laced flu shots, they won't help you, but they will help big pharma's profits.
That's a G R E A T point ! What's a good med for Achnima ?
merrrymrs

Lancaster, PA

#4 Jan 7, 2011
I know too many people that have had reactions from the "flu shot". I will take my chances and decline getting one.
Ben Dover

New Freedom, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2011
IRON SLICK wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a G R E A T point ! What's a good med for Achnima ?
Ach-Enemas
hanover

Hanover, PA

#6 Jan 8, 2011
merrrymrs wrote:
I know too many people that have had reactions from the "flu shot". I will take my chances and decline getting one.
What type of "reaction" are you speaking of? Do you mean low grade fever, red skin color at the injection site? If this is what you are talking about, it is common. You cannot "catch the flu" by getting the flu vaccine as it is a dead virus. It is not a live virus like say, the MMR or Varicella vaccination.
Kung Fu Ah-Chooey

New Freedom, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Snot true.
julio bange

Duncannon, PA

#8 Jan 9, 2011
wha Aa Aa get down with the sickness!! Mercury injection ur so right vacinnes are psuedo medicine and have never saved any lives, Jesus is the only one who can save your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bucks DA: Cosmo DiNardo, person of interest in ... Jul '17 Derps Die Young 5
News Cosmo DiNardo, Center of Bucks Probe and Real E... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
News No human remains but evidence found in search f... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1
News Lehigh Valley area church events: In Your Congr... Jul '17 weaponX 29
Main Street/Route 29/Gravel Pike Red HIll, P... Apr '17 johan 2
News Dispatcher sues state police over alleged rape Mar '17 Kracket 1
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4

Palm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Mortgages