Looking for a affordable hotel to stay in near the beach for a family of 7

Posted in the Palm Harbor Forum

Tonya

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 24, 2013
Hi we will be visiting the Clearwater area and I'm hoping that the locals can give us some suggestions on some hotels that are clean, friendly, kid friendly and at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.
cricket

United States

#2 May 27, 2013
Go south of Clearwater, to Treasure Island and.stay at The Suncoast Inn. This is a great priced, nice motel right on the beach with great pool and MUCH better place/price than anything you'd find in Clearwater. The area is so much better and Its not overcrowded like Clearwater is.
Ex Floridian

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 27, 2013
cricket wrote:
Go south of Clearwater, to Treasure Island and.stay at The Suncoast Inn. This is a great priced, nice motel right on the beach with great pool and MUCH better place/price than anything you'd find in Clearwater. The area is so much better and Its not overcrowded like Clearwater is.
Thank you so much!
Ex Floridian

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 27, 2013
cricket wrote:
I tried this hotel and they were booked solid, any other suggestions?
Hotel Sarasota JDL

Tampa, FL

#5 Jun 3, 2013
There are no places that are immune from Charlie ''stasiland'' Wells , the Stern Gang , Irgun , Palmach , DALSIMER MADOFF POLLARD and ALDRICH AMES JUSTIN RYAN GREEN and MARC DREIER ROBERT HANSSEN and STUBI MARSHAK ERIC CANTOR and ORT 666 GANGSTALKERS OF ZOG .................see LXE 904 , BAL Y35 , GOAMG , 668 PCK , 617 TIH , J36 LI , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , M80 5EU and THE PREMIER LEAKY POOL HOTEL in Lighthouse Cove , owned by Justin Ryan Green and the Brownshirts of STASILAND AIPAC.

Since: Jun 13

Tokyo, Japan

#6 Jun 4, 2013
You can surf the Internet access to relevant data and information, and discuss with friends, maybe can help you, wish you good luck.

[url=http://www.diablo4shop.co m/]buy diablo 3 Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.rs2 joy.com/]RS Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.vip diablo3gold.com/]Diablo 3 Gold[/url]|[url=http://www.wow goldfun.com/]WOW Gold[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton Demonstrates He's Clueles... (Jan '14) 2 hr No time fo dat 7
Review: Hollywood Smile Center (Mar '14) Dec 18 syeatman 10
lookin for tracy tucker Dec 17 liz 1
Prostitution sting nets arrests in New Port Richey (Aug '07) Dec 17 jerseyluv 12
Review: Divine Find Motors Inc (Nov '13) Dec 14 Disappointed 2
Review: Digital Ninjaz Dec 12 jenjohnson 2
1 Florida County is Weirdest of Them All, Magaz... Dec 10 Ace McMillan 1
Palm Harbor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Harbor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NBC Sports11:45AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 8:37 AM
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Live Score & Analysis for Tampa Bay