Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 -...

Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com

There are 20 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 19, 2007, titled Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

A final message to a friend -- rest in peace -- is something no high school student should ever have to say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Eden Popo

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Mar 19, 2007
TJ was a good man but a better friend The Harder You Try The Better You Become

R.I.P 3-18-07
Kayla Larkin

Crystal Springs, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2007
I've known TJ since elementary school. Watching him grow up, and mature was awsome. I remember when we used to all play football, basketball, and man-hunt at the rec center..it seems like just yesterday we were. TJ was always a great friend you could always turn to no matter what the situation was. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH TJ! KEEP WATCHING OVER US AND DON'T STOP SMILING!
The Harder You Work, The Better You Get.---T.J
Maggie Nordmeier

Crystal Springs, FL

#3 Mar 20, 2007
Life was cut short, but i hope his Bright loving personality continues up above as he watches down on all of us.RIP TJ YOU WILL BE MISSED 3-18-07
Ashley Carter

Crystal Springs, FL

#5 Mar 20, 2007
I`ve known TJ since 3rd grade. Though we weren't the best of friends, he was always the sweetest person. He will always be on my mind & in my heart. I LOVE YOU TJ! Keep smiling..and always watch over us!
R.I.P- THOMAS JUSTIN MCPHEE 03/18/07
bambi

Clearwater, FL

#6 Mar 20, 2007
we love you tj
lindsay

Largo, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2007
i've known tj since middle school, although we were never friends, i knew him from others as a fun loving person. his passing rocked our school to it's core and we'll never forget him. REST IN PEACE, TJ. <3
RIP

Largo, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2007
RIP TJ you were a great kid even though i didnnt spend a lot of time wit you ill nvr froget those times we did have..the harder you work the better you get
youll never be forgotten everyone misses you so much
loveyoutj
4-8-90/3-18-07
RIP
CHRiStiNA

Largo, FL

#9 Mar 23, 2007
tJ yU KNO EVERy ONE LOVES yU AND yU WiiL ALWAyS BE iN My HEARt i REMEMBER tHE 1St tiME i MEt yU ! yU CAME tO My HOUSE AND ALL yU DiD tHE WHOLE tIME WAS SMiLE AND LAUGH !=]] i MiiSS yU SO MUCH AND yU WiiL NEVER BE FORGOtEN! yU HAVE MADE ME tHiNK SO MUCH ABOUt HOW VALUABLE LiFE iS AND ALL i HAVE tO SAy i y tJ GOD HE DiDNt DO ANytHiNG HE WAS A GOOD KiD AND StUDENt WE ALL LOVE HiM SO MUCH AND WiL NEVER EVER FOR GEt HiM !!

ii LOVE yU tJ RiP =[[
Julie

Lithia, FL

#10 Mar 23, 2007
RIP T.J MCPHEE
CRHiiStiiNA

Spring Hill, FL

#11 Mar 24, 2007
tJ ii Miis yU SOO MUCH ii CANt G3t OVA KNOWiiN yUR GONE BUt ii KEEP LiisTEN TO tHAT SONG CRyEN SOO MUCH ii JUSt WANNA KNO yU ? yU WERE A GREAt Kiid ii LOVE yU
Brianna

Largo, FL

#12 Apr 24, 2007
I'm going to miss you sooooo much T.J You are loved and I will never forget you!!!
Ryan Petrucelli

Grand Junction, CO

#13 Apr 26, 2007
Hey bro even tho im in colorado i miss ya bro, keep everyone safe, remember brotherhood!
alisha hulslander

Tampa, FL

#14 Jun 14, 2007
T.J. McPhee was an amazing person and an amazing friend. T.J. WILL ALWAYS be loved and remembered. there is to many words to describe him. we all had some really good times and will always have more and more memories with you in them. this world will never be the same without you. i will never ever forget you MR. McPHEE!! watch over us and keep us safe.
* i love you my dearest friend*
ruth desmangles

London, UK

#15 Aug 17, 2007
Eden Popo wrote:
TJ was a good man but a better friend The Harder You Try The Better You Become
R.I.P 3-18-07
Hi Ed, saw this and wondered if this is Eden my brother. How are you?

Ruth
Aunt Kim

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2007
TJ you are greatly missed by all. My heart breaks when I see a any kid in a car wreak like Nick Hogan if we all could learn to just slow down and not let life fly bye like my nephew loved life, Family, his friends, and yes Football. He did not take life for granted. Please take a lesson and slow down talk to your kids a lot about driving and life it can be taken away so fast. I know how it fells TJ has been taken from us and we as a family never thought it could happen to us. Please SLOW DOWN. Tell your Children to slow Down.
Aunt Kim

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2007
Not from Raleigh, NC I'm from Hudson, FL
Teagan

Crystal Springs, FL

#18 Jan 22, 2008
Tj ive never met you but i wish i got the chance too . You inspiered so many people and now im one of them. You will always be remembered as a great friend. Keep watchin over me and all ur friends. Because we all love you man.
The Harder You Try The Better You Become - TJ McPhee a great person, a better friend
We Love You
Justin Battiest

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#19 Mar 18, 2008
T.J. MCPHEE-
we miss you and love you so much and you will never be forgotten. always know by being a good football player, or the guy walking around school that never stops smiling, or from what a great friend you were and now by a saying you went by
" THE HARDER YOU WORK THE BETTER YOU GET"
RIP TJ MCPHEE
nick

Tampa, FL

#20 Sep 6, 2008
RIP TJ
Kristina

Moore Haven, FL

#21 Feb 10, 2010
TJ, I miss you so much. There isnt a day that goes by that i dont think of you. You died so young. I had just talked to you a few days before the crash..it was unreal. I love you. In my heart forever
The harder you work, The better you get. Miss you Tj.

R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surviving Scientology Tue yes 5
Is Robert D Francis of Clearwater a Conman? Aug 13 MILCOM 1
News Clearwater Council defends meetings with Church... Aug 10 Python Swoope 2
Prescriptions for pain medicine (May '14) Aug 7 Carrot Top 7
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Aug 6 marclister 76
PASTOR RICE is trying to save Clearwater from cos! Aug 1 Python Swoope 1
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Jul 30 A Fenton 75

Palm Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance