Federal Reporter

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Hi everyone, I am proud to announce that Ahmet Sandicki has lost his case in federal bankruptcy court. The court found after trial that Sandikic committed FRAUD & EMBEZZELMENT. I am sure that federal criminal charges may soon follow. The plaintiff's will soon have the U.S. Marshal take every thing Sandikci has. The judgement against Sandikci for those he scammed and ripped off with his so called rare currency deals was for $3,691.000.00. We will soon ask the ICE to remove Sandikci from this country. A copy of the trial transcript and Judgement will be send to the Homeland Security department to have this scum removed from the USA. A copy of that judgement can be obtained from the U.S. District Court in Tampa. The judgement and trial transcript of the judge's ruling will soon be posted on the internet. The funny part Sandikci still has his so called entrepreneuar of the year video up on u-tube. Very funny!!! Very Funny!!
Victim of Sandikci

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Folks this guy deserves what he has coming to him. What a real con artist that has hurt many elderly people and he has scammed many of them with his currency PONZI scheme.
ABCC News Link

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Our review of the transcript confirms that the trial court Federal Judge found Sandikci to be a liar , a crook, a scammer and embezzeler.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Harbor Discussions

Search the Palm Harbor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr HCS 2,388
Why Does John Travolta Live in Ocala, Fla.? (Jan '09) 8 hr velvet 53
WestChasing Ashley Madison 22 hr ish 2
Undocumented children refugees living in Holiday 22 hr ish 3
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Jul 22 lkts729 88
Good Humor Breyers/Unilever (May '09) Jul 21 Lupy 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Harbor People Search