Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2013
John Doe

Summerville, SC

#1 Nov 25, 2013
I bought a car from Divine Find Motors and it was not as described in the video and pictures. This car, I thought would be, as they stated, in "SHOW ROOM" condition. When delivered to me and after checking it out, I found issue after issue. Here are the problems: Engine noise, AC Fan noise, Wheels need to be balanced, Not original paint, Defrost plastic vents are broken, Windshield gaskets are rotten, Wheel center hubs need to be replaced, Chrome trim around window driver's side missing, and worst of all, while putting the spare tire back on the front right to match the others, who ever put the new tire on "CROSS THREADED" the lug nuts and I could not get the lugs off. I fixed all the above, and a few months later it DIED.$2,500 later it's running again. Only to lead me to the next problem...engine light and engine running poorly. I notified divine, and they basically said "not their problem". WARNING...Do not buy a car from this company!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Thu LLCheever 309
I Shall Believe Aug 26 guest 2
Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 26 zionism is racism 37
Neighbor to Cops: Stop 'Illegal' Lemonade Stand Aug 25 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Review: Hollywood Smile Center Aug 25 dental patient 8
•••
•••
Palm Harbor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••