clearwater help finding some cool people with hook ups

Posted in the Palm Harbor Forum

Angelic

Dunedin, FL

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Need to find some cool.people so i can find my way round and hook ups when needed i relocated and looking for some painrelive out of my meds need to get in with good dr and need lil help to settle in got injured in Iraq like to make new friends pls
Angel
Angelic

Dunedin, FL

#2 Sep 3, 2013
For real no one cool damm
Todays friend

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Angelic wrote:
Need to find some cool.people so i can find my way round and hook ups when needed i relocated and looking for some painrelive out of my meds need to get in with good dr and need lil help to settle in got injured in Iraq like to make new friends pls
Angel
Why don't you just go to a damn doctor??? I wouldn't trust anybody on here. Use your head girl!!! Industry go to a pain clinic. I see then everywhere. What if it's a set up if someone responds to your post and they are the cops? Or better yet,a murderer or rapist??? If you just free located here and you are trying to "score", what type of people are you asking to being brought into your life??? Probably some real scumbags!!!! Maybe you're a scumbag or just really dumb and don't know any better!!!!!
Todays friend

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Angelic wrote:
Angel
If you really did get injured in Iraq, why don't you just go to the damn VA?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5 Apr 7, 2014
You find anyone yet in Clearwater ik the threads mad old lol
shelly norton aka pillho

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jul 16, 2014
Todays friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go to a damn doctor??? I wouldn't trust anybody on here. Use your head girl!!! Industry go to a pain clinic. I see then everywhere. What if it's a set up if someone responds to your post and they are the cops? Or better yet,a murderer or rapist??? If you just free located here and you are trying to "score", what type of people are you asking to being brought into your life??? Probably some real scumbags!!!! Maybe you're a scumbag or just really dumb and don't know any better!!!!!
there are tons of relocated pill junkies can name at least a few ... Shelly Ann Norton pillbilly drunk .. U can find her passed out on spruce street in tarpon springs ! watch out though as that bitch will try to con u rob u too. Junkie bitch a gold digging whore, so watch out for std's

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#7 Friday Sep 19
Anyone still on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodcarving classes available at Craig Park 1 hr Robert Marek 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 2,145
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) 6 hr Renewing Tenant 100
looking for someone that needs a roomate Sep 29 northern 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Sep 29 Neh Rufiano 40
Palm Harbor Dating
Find my Match

Palm Harbor Jobs

Palm Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Harbor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]