Dunedin Chiropractor Offers Antioxida...

Dunedin Chiropractor Offers Antioxidant Scanning as Part of Comprehensive Wellness Plan

There are 6 comments on the GlobeNewswire story from Oct 20, 2013, titled Dunedin Chiropractor Offers Antioxidant Scanning as Part of Comprehensive Wellness Plan. In it, GlobeNewswire reports that:

DUNEDIN, Fla., Oct. 20, 2013 -- A Dunedin chiropractic clinic is giving area residents a chance to learn more about their current state of wellness, thanks to antioxidant scanning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobeNewswire.

Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Palmer graduate....The Fountainhead.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2013
I like Palmer College. I go there a lot for continuing education. In fact I was just there last summer to take some classes. They have an excellent post graduate department. Tons of successful chiropractors graduated from Palmer. I respect the school and their graduates, who have helped millions of people over the years.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
"I like Palmer College. I go there a lot for continuing education."

Of course you do. You're a certified quack.

Tell us, is that where you think you were trained in"wound care"?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Palmer is great. Lots of successful chiropractors gradutated from there. Lots of them. And none of them make excuses for failing in practice. Oh, like the loser wisdom who did not know there is post graduate training for wound care.
See, here's proof wisdom is no MD. He does not know about continuing education for chiropractors or MD's. He thinks a chiropractor's education ends at graduation. What an idiot. Is an MD qualified to be a surgeon at graduation? Uh, no. More training is needed. Wisdom does not know about continuing education AFTER graduation. That is why he is a fraud and no MD. He does NOT know about continuing education. Period.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
"Is an MD qualified to be a surgeon at graduation? "

At the end of the required residencies they are.

There are NO required residencies for chiropractors. Their actual clinical experiences before they can hang a shingle is absolutely pathetic.

Funny, many chiropractors will listen to heat and lung sounds, yet they get virtually NO actual clinical experience in pulmonology or cardiology. Not to mention neurology, dermatology, ENT etc etc.

Other than that .......
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Palmer is great. Lots of successful chiropractors gradutated from there. Lots of them. And none of them make excuses for failing in practice. Oh, like the loser wisdom who did not know there is post graduate training for wound care.
See, here's proof wisdom is no MD. He does not know about continuing education for chiropractors or MD's. He thinks a chiropractor's education ends at graduation. What an idiot. Is an MD qualified to be a surgeon at graduation? Uh, no. More training is needed. Wisdom does not know about continuing education AFTER graduation. That is why he is a fraud and no MD. He does NOT know about continuing education. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loud noise (Feb '07) 6 hr Tarpon springs bo... 4
Onyums (Nov '14) Sat anonymous 12
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Fri housecall 74
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 27 Injoy 73
News TourismCould a Donald Trump victory scare forei... Apr 22 Liberte 3
Family mobile home parks Apr 21 Newby 1
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Apr 10 Mac n cheesy 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Harbor Mortgages