Two arrested in Tarpon Springs home i...

Two arrested in Tarpon Springs home invasion

There are 3 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Apr 21, 2012, titled Two arrested in Tarpon Springs home invasion. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

Although the gunman wore a mask during a home invasion robbery Thursday, his Albanian accent gave him away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

James young

Bradenton, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Man that really messed up those drug dealers are lieing on my friends there is no way my friends home invasion. I hurd him from his voice what the heck is that? You know how many Albanians and forien people in tarpon springs
huhman 7thsfg rtm

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 2, 2016
them boyz aint even wanna bike the qwike dey steady buckin da jike man dem boyz is on da scam on da clam dam oh man whats da plam da chickens in the pot oh wait im in the pot better not let the peekerwood route man i already forgot duval rtm huhman you no da plan who u tellin sorry bout my spelling dem librals be smellings and dwelling bout da past kiss my jacksonville peekerwood ass but i gots to much class my balls are made of brass not glass sing out dis bitch u know its jacksonville rick u can suck dizick 7thsfg im an operation my friend huhman pine county duval pv hw who u tellin till thee end ... round 2 her i goez again mayne ill deport and abort your ass like donald j trump boy u dont wanna see the pump thinks i got to take a dump well im a sf operator so ill just go on a halo jump fu.. ill never run like forest jump im more like lt. dan execpt with more of a plan unlike the obamination administration like pre mature ejaculation i have no patience , oh snap i just starting using proper grammar i reall
huhman 7thsfg rtm

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jan 2, 2016
sf operator im more accurate than the bay news 9 doppler rader im coming swift silent and deadly like the force recon marines im supreme cream of the crop if your are a terrorist you will be dropped and mopped man who u tellin just stoping by its been a while 727 huhman laterz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the age restriction for golf carts in f... 16 hr goat727 2
Smoother sidewalks needed for barefooting in Cl... (Jul '15) 22 hr Myth buster 6
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Nov 28 tdot 49
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Nov 22 scapers 98
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... Nov 17 clay bell 2
News ECHO Realty is spending $600,000 to rebrand Par... Nov 14 fred 1
Onyums (Nov '14) Nov 10 anonymous 62

Palm Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Harbor Mortgages